Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:25 pm
AstoriaFallen

Terra managed not to be affronted that anyone might insinuiate his sister was anything but a gentle, caring spirit, and the male breathed a slow, frustrated sigh before nodding his head.

"My siblings fare better with general crowds. I roam as I want, though my brothers are likely tripping or sleeping somewhere around nearby."

Not that he dislikes Axl or Shamusi, but.... BROTHERS.

"My sister is in her own pride and she is a saint." His tone was serious however, and one that couldn't mask the 'howe dare you insult my sister' under his words. He may be an arrogant sort, but his sister... His sister was a saint.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:28 am
NovaCracker

So he had quite a few siblings. She wondered if they all shared his personality then she noticed how he reacted about his sister. Sounds like her brother in that aspect. Maybe there was something salvageable here.

It appeared to her she might have stepped on some toes and shook her head with a small chuckle. "I did not mean it as an insult towards your sister." She paused for a moment. "Your sister is lucky to have you for a brother. You remind me of my own."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:13 am
AstoriaFallen

Terrsa recognized a compliment first, however, at the compliment noting Midori's luck, he finally offered an actual smile, chuckling some.

"Not if she's with my mother and I'm out here." He admitted, and nodded his head. "But I love her, and I'd protect her in a heartbeat if asked. So there's that for her."

Not to mention his opinion she deserved the very best in life, or his absolute adoration for his sister.

He could get away with-- no, he couldn't hide that smile thinking of Midori a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:26 am
NovaCracker
We have more than enough posts and words for this to count. Do we want to wrap it up after this post?

She was most certain she hadn't seen a sincere smile until this very moment from the male. It unnerved her a little bit, but didn't let it show. "I'm sure that they will be alright if you are gone only a little while, yes?" She said as she thought about what he would do to keep his sister safe. He was so much like Jurian it was odd that as interesting as this male was, he would defend his sister at all costs it seems. "Do forgive me, but I must be getting back. I'm sure my own brother is going to be out looking for me shortly if I do not return." She said giving him a slight bow of her head. "I wish you safe travels back to where it is you need to go."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:38 am
AstoriaFallen
Sounds good! Do we want them meeting again? c:

Terra nodded slowly, deciding, then, to repay the compliment with one of his own - in his mind an honor upon anyone.

"He sounds like a good brother. And you seem a good sister. Don't worry him; brothers don't do well worried."

Luckily, he wasn't, but he did nod politely, a calm look now he seemed to calm down.

"Do keep safe. Brothers are ruthless when sisters are harmed. I'd hate to be blamed."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:40 am
NovaCracker
We could most certainly arrange for that to happen! smile

She smiled at his words and then she laughed softly, not because it was amusing or funny, but because it was true. "How right you are. I shall be safe so that he does not come hunting and assume the worst. Until we meet again." She said as she turned and headed back towards the prides center.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out