Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:08 pm
Polette
I would love for Shoidan to at least meet Kaishori. She's a little on the small side but very sweet and passionate and she also enjoys dueling. C: She's been put on a backburner for too long.

Oh, of course! I haven't gotten to RP him outside of his family (nor as any older than a cub), so I'd love to! Did you have any plotting in mind or just a meet-and-greet? Either way, I can set something up!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:02 am
Ruler of Everything

Oh, of course! I haven't gotten to RP him outside of his family (nor as any older than a cub), so I'd love to! Did you have any plotting in mind or just a meet-and-greet? Either way, I can set something up!

She's up for anything! So we can see how they get along, and see of Something might work out?

Polette
Crew

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:20 pm
What immediately springs to mind is Bonelands RP. I have two Busisa who would like RP. One of them is willing to learn the traditions of the pride and uphold it to a T in order to be brought into the "family" of lionesses, while the other joined with her twin sister and is ready to advance in the ranks. Or, if she cannot then she is determined to have some cubs that do. Either way, both of them would love to meet your Bonelands girl, if only to learn the ropes and find out who is in charge, what the lay of the land is, etc.

I also just won a cub in the Mwezi'Johari, who is going to grow up to be a Guard and a rebel at that. If you would like, your new Mwezi girl and my cub can interact, if only so Hodari learns how to keep her mouth shut about the rebellion.

As for rogue plots, I only have Nyota, and you've already met him. I'm trying a pride or colony for him to join, or for some special lady (any feline species) to come his way and bring him a family to raise. He's been lonely for far to long!

Anyway, let me know if any of these sound appealing to you and thanks for poking me in the forums! heart

User Image - Safura, the manipulative twin that wants to advance in the ranks.
User Image - Nomvula, a lioness who only wanted a family and came to the Bonelands in hopes of finding one.
User Image - Nyota my stargazing leopard. In need of some interaction, whether it be in a pride offer, a rogue encounter, or someone willing to fling with him.
Hodari - A rough n' tumble cub born to the leader of the rebellion. She's going to grow up to be a Guard in order to protect her mother and the cause!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:55 pm
OH BOY DO I HAVE LIONS FOR YOU. I'll go in the order you've listed.

I have Faatina's (I think) brother Kamir, who I'm pretty sure I'm going to throw back into the Bahari (he was a rehome). He would also have been scattered by the tsunami.

Affra could talk Kuiga's ear off for as long as he'd tolerate her. And probably a little longer, too. She's a Carver, frequently works with her Shifter twin brother.

PRETTY BOY VIVEK FOR PRETTY GIRL DAREIA? In all seriousness, he's a sucker for stories, and outsiders are the best source of them. It's the reason he's a Guard--he's a middling fighter at best. He's friendly, albeit not outwardly warm. The fact that his father might approve of her as a high-class lioness would certainly factor into his interest.

...Also I think they'd look super cute together, and their throwbacks too.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:15 am
Ruler of Everything

Would Ayize like to have some "remember the good ol' days" gossip with Esasile? She still holds on to most traditionalist values, and has been rather grumpy about some of the pridal events. (Like a BLUE coloured lioness in the pride now. WHAT A SCANDAL.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:11 pm
belloblossom
What immediately springs to mind is Bonelands RP. I have two Busisa who would like RP. One of them is willing to learn the traditions of the pride and uphold it to a T in order to be brought into the "family" of lionesses, while the other joined with her twin sister and is ready to advance in the ranks. Or, if she cannot then she is determined to have some cubs that do. Either way, both of them would love to meet your Bonelands girl, if only to learn the ropes and find out who is in charge, what the lay of the land is, etc.

I also just won a cub in the Mwezi'Johari, who is going to grow up to be a Guard and a rebel at that. If you would like, your new Mwezi girl and my cub can interact, if only so Hodari learns how to keep her mouth shut about the rebellion.

As for rogue plots, I only have Nyota, and you've already met him. I'm trying a pride or colony for him to join, or for some special lady (any feline species) to come his way and bring him a family to raise. He's been lonely for far to long!

Anyway, let me know if any of these sound appealing to you and thanks for poking me in the forums! heart

User Image - Safura, the manipulative twin that wants to advance in the ranks.
User Image - Nomvula, a lioness who only wanted a family and came to the Bonelands in hopes of finding one.
User Image - Nyota my stargazing leopard. In need of some interaction, whether it be in a pride offer, a rogue encounter, or someone willing to fling with him.
Hodari - A rough n' tumble cub born to the leader of the rebellion. She's going to grow up to be a Guard in order to protect her mother and the cause!

Ffff, all of this sounds great! If I start an RP with Nomvula x Ayize, will you start Safura x Ayize? I'll skip Nyota for now - we're about to have quite a few RPs together - but I'll figure out someone to meet him in the meantime. And yes yes yes for Hodari! I honestly haven't looked into the Mwezi meta much yet and need to figure out Dareia's opinions/stance on the whole thing before any interactions, but I can do that in the next day or so and get her out there. 8D I'll start this RP, too!  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:04 pm
Excited Apathy
OH BOY DO I HAVE LIONS FOR YOU. I'll go in the order you've listed.

I have Faatina's (I think) brother Kamir, who I'm pretty sure I'm going to throw back into the Bahari (he was a rehome). He would also have been scattered by the tsunami.

Affra could talk Kuiga's ear off for as long as he'd tolerate her. And probably a little longer, too. She's a Carver, frequently works with her Shifter twin brother.

PRETTY BOY VIVEK FOR PRETTY GIRL DAREIA? In all seriousness, he's a sucker for stories, and outsiders are the best source of them. It's the reason he's a Guard--he's a middling fighter at best. He's friendly, albeit not outwardly warm. The fact that his father might approve of her as a high-class lioness would certainly factor into his interest.

...Also I think they'd look super cute together, and their throwbacks too.

Yesssssssssss

Okay SO I'll start the Bahari RP? Faatina's been found wandering the roguelands right outside the Bahari recently, feeling weirdly nostalgic about her semi-rogue days. I know Kamir is not from her litter, but it's very possible they're related from another litter. So we can pretend they recognize one another's scent and bond that way? xD

And yes yes yes to Affra x Kuiga RP! I don't think I've ever gotten him interaction within the pride so anything and everything is appreciated. Can you set this up?

AND YES, GOD, YES. He's absolutely gorgeous *w* Dareia would more than love to entertain him with stories of the Ukuucha'wafalme (where she was an princess, daughter to the king, until they disbanded) and rogue life! Especially if it meant she got to stare at him longer. I can start this RP! Would you mind explaining his family briefly? I'm still new to the Mwezi and feel like I should know where he's coming (you mention his father being a total snob?) from but I don't... xD
Also, yes, mate plots are a total yes. Fffffffffffff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:26 pm
Kaliforneum
Would Ayize like to have some "remember the good ol' days" gossip with Esasile? She still holds on to most traditionalist values, and has been rather grumpy about some of the pridal events. (Like a BLUE coloured lioness in the pride now. WHAT A SCANDAL.)

User Image

Oh, yes, this sounds so perfect! Ayize would love that! Did you want to start, or do you want me to?  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:49 pm
Ruler of Everything

Whoop! Gossip gossip.
If you could start, that'd be great. Everything's a little hectic for me right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:43 am
Ruler of Everything
Yesssssssssss

Okay SO I'll start the Bahari RP? Faatina's been found wandering the roguelands right outside the Bahari recently, feeling weirdly nostalgic about her semi-rogue days. I know Kamir is not from her litter, but it's very possible they're related from another litter. So we can pretend they recognize one another's scent and bond that way? xD

And yes yes yes to Affra x Kuiga RP! I don't think I've ever gotten him interaction within the pride so anything and everything is appreciated. Can you set this up?

AND YES, GOD, YES. He's absolutely gorgeous *w* Dareia would more than love to entertain him with stories of the Ukuucha'wafalme (where she was an princess, daughter to the king, until they disbanded) and rogue life! Especially if it meant she got to stare at him longer. I can start this RP! Would you mind explaining his family briefly? I'm still new to the Mwezi and feel like I should know where he's coming (you mention his father being a total snob?) from but I don't... xD
Also, yes, mate plots are a total yes. Fffffffffffff

I FOUND OUT HOW THEY'RE RELATED. Kamir's parents are Kaja and Azriell'Kyupe. So he's like...an uncle? A first cousin once removed? ??? I don't even know anymore I've been bouncing all over that family tree looking for his name tonight.

And yeah, I can set that up! :3  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:09 am
Excited Apathy
I FOUND OUT HOW THEY'RE RELATED. Kamir's parents are Kaja and Azriell'Kyupe. So he's like...an uncle? A first cousin once removed? ??? I don't even know anymore I've been bouncing all over that family tree looking for his name tonight.

And yeah, I can set that up! :3

I'm laughing so hard at this just because those two are related to half of the Bahari, it's so ridiculous. xD You know how hard it's been finding her mate plots?! Good lord

Thank youuuuuu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Ruler of Everything

Duuuude, I totally derped.
Stigtyr would ADORE spending some time with Pehmea, especially since she's going for Lawspeaker like he did. He'll be glad to know his nerdiness runs in the family.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas