[PRP] Being Present {Imarogbe & Kirimi} ~ [Complete]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:55 pm
User ImageImarogbe felt as though he had been on his own for years and years. At the moment, he was taking some time for himself and walked along the outside perimeter of the pride so that he didn't get himself too lost in the rogue lands.

He was sure that it hadn't actually been that long, but that's how he felt. As of recently in his life, he has been fortunate enough to find a new home in the Likno tis Zois. A home that was built up by one of his own family members from their previous home no less, but she had her own life as the leader now.

It was a good thing, he knew, but he couldn't shake the feelings of emptiness and sorrow that had taken over his heart. In all honesty, if he were to admit it to himself, Ima still missed his family and old home. He knew that it was gone and that he needed to adjust to living where he was now, but he was so alone now where he had been surrounded by family in what seemed like a previous life.

The pride members that he now lived with were kind and welcoming to him. He was grateful for their effort in easing his transition, and he knew that eventually he would get used to things as they were now.

Ima just couldn't help but think that things would be so much easier if he didn't have to do it on his own.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:42 pm
Big Hobbit
Quote me when you tag me for faster responses smile I am terrible and forget to check my open rps for tags

User Image

Kirimi was walking about the rogue lands. The black lioness had been on her own for a long time. She had tried to find the fit for her and had never managed. She had spent some time in the Firekin pride, he colours matching that of the prides standards. She had been there awhile, she tried to make it work, to make herself fit but she knew that she didn't and it wasn't long before she was on the move again.

Kirimi didn't really mind travelling around a lot, but over time as she aged she realized that she was getting lonelier and lonelier the black lioness really did want a home and a place to call her own, maybe even a family one day. There was a lion back in the Firekin who had wanted a family and had talked about it a great deal but she knew he hadn't been the right fit for her.  

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:16 am
nessiaing
Tag!

Ima was busy stalking along the edges of the pride's lands and moping. He had be alone before, but he had never been on his own before. There had always been someone to return to, someone to look forward to seeing when his work was done.

Finally, he sat down with a huff and stared out into the horizon. He briefly considered wandering off, but his trail of thoughts halted when he spied a figure in the distance appear slowly. Ima watched the figure for a moment, wondering if he was hallucinating as the image was wavy in the horizon.

However, as it moved closer to his position and he got a clearer image, he decided that what he was seeing was real. Curiosity piqued, Ima rose and began to approach the figure, realizing that the figure was a lioness in process. He was a guard after all, it was part of his job to check out strangers.

With a grin that didn't quite reach his eyes, he greeted her, "Hello, I am Imarogbe, welcome to the lands of the Likno tis Zois."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:05 pm
Big Hobbit
Sorry for the delay

Kirimi was honestly surprised when she came upon the grey coloured male with the golden mane. She let out a little gasp, and she was even more shocked when she heard that she had come upon a pride. She hadn't been paying much attention to her surroundings, and now that she thought about it the sent of lion was strong.

She was a little nervous but she tried to relax herself. The male in front of her seemed pretty friendly, and she was just thinking to herself that she needed a home. The pride she had been born into hadn't been the right fit and the Firekin hadn't been right either. The black lioness really just wanted something to feel like home.

"Oh I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to intrude." She was thinking that perhaps she could keep back, maybe he was hear to run anyone of that came to close to the lands. "I hadn't been paying attention and I didn't realize I had been getting to so close to inhabited lands."  

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:04 pm
nessiaing

Ima chuckled and stepped back a little, realizing that he had startled her. Having grown up in such a close knit pride, he was not at all good a introducing himself or being formal.

Granted, he had been taught to be semi-formal around high ranking males, but he had probably been related to them one way or another. Not to mention that he and his brothers had been completely spoiled as cubs. Back then he could barely run in a straight line without hitting one of his cousins.

With a friendly grin, Ima replied, "It's no problem at all, you don't seem like you're trying to attack us," he laughed.

"I'm actually fairly new here. Do you live around this area?"

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:57 pm
Kirimi called down a little glad to see that the male she was speaking to was as kind as she had first thought. She moved closer to him and took a seat. She studied him while he spoke, he had an interesting pelt grey tones for the most part but with a bright golden mane, she found it pleasing to the eye.

"I'm not from the area no. I guess I'm not really from anywhere though." she said with a bit of a frown. The lioness knew that she was getting older and it was hard for her to know that she hadn't found the right place to be much less settled down or started a family.

"You say there is a pride here though? Do tell me about them." She was a little hopeful that perhaps she had accidentally stumbled upon a place that she could call home, somewhere she could belong, and maybe even a male that could be more than just a friend. She gave her head a little shake though she was getting ahead of herself.

Big Hobbit

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:28 pm
nessiaing

"I would be happy to tell you a little about us," he said, pleased to have a reason talk to this lioness more.

"We are very family oriented pride. Both males and females build harems of their own and tend to have big families, but everybody works together and you can take on various positions. Otherwise, we're a pretty average pride. Although I have exactly been in a lot of other prides, so I guess I wouldn't exactly know," Ima laughed nervously and decided that he was probably rambling, but he was enjoying telling this lioness about his new home, it reaffirmed his own reasons for staying there.

"Our ruler is actually one of my cousins from my old home, I'm glad that she created this place. I don't know what I would have done living in the rogue lands for much longer, I'm just not used to it. Besides, I've always wanted a family of my own, and after I lost my old home this seemed like the next best place to do it."

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:59 pm
The black lioness listened to the male speak of his home. It sounded like a warm place. Different than any place that she had lived before and definitely different from the rogue lands where it was everyone for them selves, not much of a sense of family out here.

"It sounds like a wonderful place." Kirimi told the male. Her first home had had family but it wasn't like this pride where they built big families and harems as the male called them. She considered her option while she listened she felt the feelings stir in her.

"Can you show me? I mean I think I am suppose to see more. Do you allow visitors?" She felt like she was suppose to stick around here for a while but didn't really know how to vocalize such a thing. She hoped that the male wouldn't think he to strange.

Big Hobbit
I don't know if I mentioned it Kirimi is a seer, though she doesn't see things very clearly more just gets feelings.

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:19 am
nessiaing
Yes you did! That might be interesting later. End in next post?

"Well, I'm sure it would be alright if I showed you around," Ima said confidently after thinking about it for a moment.

This lioness seemed genuinely interested in his new home. Maybe if she liked what she saw she would consider staying within the lands. That would be ideal, as Ima thought that this lioness was interesting and wouldn't mind getting to know her.

"You'll just have to stick close to me," the lion grinned cheekily. He walked to where the border of the pride was and stood there looking back at her, waiting patiently.

"Ready for your tour? Oh, I'm Imarogbe by the way."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:52 am
Kirimi rose to her feet happy to have him offer her a tour. "Thank you for your kindness Imarogbe my name is Kirimi." she told him as she made her way over to him.

Kirimis was a little nervous about this. If she liked the pride this would be her third in her life time. but hopefully this one would last. Kirimi wasn't getting any younger and she really did want to have a family before it was too late. One might say her biological clock was ticking.

Reaching the male's side she smiled and gave him a gentle nod indicating that she was ready.

Big Hobbit
Fin? Let me know if you want another one

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas