Welcome to Gaia! ::

✭ Nightmare Academy ✭

Back to Guilds

The guild for the B/C shop, Nightmare Academy! 

Tags: nightmare, breedables, academy, nightmare academy, roleplay 

Reply Nightmare Academy
Wills

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmare Adira
Captain

Tipsy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sometimes people vanish for good, and when that happens people they had plots which are left in the dark. While we never will force an owner to make a will, should you want to create a will for the just in case scenario here is the place to do it! Keep in mind that any characters you rehome cannot be returned to you should you come back unless the new owner decides to return them! Nightmares not in your will cannot be rehomed and we will let them stay under your username. Try and keep your will updated should you choose to make one!

Do not make a new post every time you update your will. Just edit your current post.

Note: We will not rehome your Nightmares unless you explicitly tell us that we may. You do not need to post a will if you do not want your Nightmares rehomed.

Will:
            [size=11][b]Username:[/b]
            [b]When In Effect:[/b] State when we should act on your will. Telling us if you haven't logged on for a year or haven't posted for a year to rehome your pets is a good example.
            [b]Pets To Rehome Directly:[/b] List below pets you want to go to a [i]specific[/i] owner.

[b]Pets For Shop To Rehome:[/b] List below to indicate which pets the shop can game off.

[b]Pets Untouched:[/b] Pets you want to keep, no matter how long you've been gone for. [/size]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:55 pm
Username: Roserain
When In Effect: When I leave, I'll let you know.
Pets To Rehome Directly:
Draven, Akiko - Will go to Katsu (hopefully that way Draven and Yue will stay together)
Tayce, Rhea - Will go to Nasai
Meliza - Will go to Mia
Ixchel - Will go to Yushi

Pets For Shop To Rehome: -

Pets Untouched: Kazim

Roserain

Crew

Much Wolf

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:52 am
Username: Ebonrune
When In Effect: If I've died, in which case Gracie Loff will make the announcement
Pets To Rehome Directly:
Yami, Helja, Aurora, Lisena, Gemini, Indra, Jaden & Cherri to Gracie Loff
Arjun Prem, Rhea, Isamu and Celestial Sun to Aria Starstone
Aster to Mauserati
Aeacus to Myn
Falan to Random Nobody 13
They can revamp them completely if they choose.

Pets For Shop To Rehome: Tanni, Eira, Yukina, Lilith, Brooke, Hachi, Hecate

Pets Untouched: All except listed above

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:07 pm
Username: iMoony
When In Effect: I will make an official "good bye" post that will be the signal that this goes into effect. I will specifically make mention of this post (maybe even link to it) to let people know it's happened.
Pets To Rehome Directly: In a vague sense, any future pets I might gain from breedings will be given back to their parents' owners to deal with. They can either agree who to give the offspring to or put them in a game. If I am the owner of one of the parents, that parent can also be given to one of the other owners. I ask that the offspring of one of my characters is given to one of the other owners.

Pets For Shop To Rehome: Any characters that were created for specific shop lore purposes or the like may be returned to the Shop to take care of.

Pets Untouched: All pets that have no connection to anyone or are my OCs (will be noted in my journal) are to be left alone. Also any offsprings from one of my OCs may not be given away. I will make a private message to the other owners about what my OC and child will be doing as to why they are MIA and possibly give them permission to find a new mate. (If not give them permission to continue to enter them into breedings despite not being present to gain one of the offspring.)

Please note that this will be a living will until I officially leave Gaia. As my future life might become a lot of chaos I might have to leave Gaia and would hate to leave things in limbo. I will update this with any characters that fit the scenarios if I gain any before I leave.

iMoony

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Koiasi

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:35 pm
Username: Koiasi
When In Effect: Only goes into effect if I die.
Pets To Rehome Directly:

Lorek, Amethyst and Trystine to Ebonrune.

Cascade to Leopleupradon.

Pandora, Affinity and Arion to Panda Moor.

Lasia and Apollo to Strawberri Stardust.

Aramina and Cerris to itsie bitsie spider.

Lilium, Sarren and Syndri to Embi-lamb.

Kara, Iksha and Odessa to Verity Hattress.

Keone to Midnightglow18.

Cass and Xander to -Ghastly Demise-.

Evangeline to -Mynsed-.

All 2nd gen pets not mentioned above go to the owners of the other parent to rehome.

Everything else not mentioned here or in "Pets Untouched" goes to Dark Vertigo to rehome/do with as he likes.

Pets For Shop To Rehome: N/A

Pets Untouched: Tambre, Anara, Sasori, Taboo, Banshee, Aura, Anora, Aster, Talus, Prisma, Apparition, Sekkirra, Misery, Ayida, Isonoe, Facade, Kirella, Ashai, Korr, Atoris, Emika, Errai, Dierdre, Giedi, Miele, Aster, Lunate, Allure, Misery, Charade, Eclipse, Opiocordy, Pyxis and Violet.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:30 am
Username: Mister Noodlesworth
When In Effect: ASAP
Pets To Rehome Directly: All of mine can go to Hobo Pixi to decide what to do with them.... I don't really remember my plots, sorry. I just don't have time for gaia anymore.

Pets For Shop To Rehome: N/A

Pets Untouched: N/A

Mister Noodlesworth

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:00 am
Username: bitsie spider
When In Effect: Should I pass away, this should be put into effect immediately
Pets To Rehome Directly:
Names and details of the following Nightmares and Daydreams can not be changed for any reason

xxR o z e // Alyssum, Exet Matthews, Reinbeau, Katya Stone
-Ghastly Demise- // Chara, Reed, Rage Beat, Minka

Pets For Shop To Rehome: None. Do not touch the rest

Pets Untouched: All except for those designated to Roze and yuni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:50 pm
Username: Porcelain Pinch
When In Effect: If I pass away this should go into effect
Pets To Rehome Directly: All pets should go to - Mynsed - who has the option to rehome to whomever she feels is the most suitable candidate. (Such as giving Bingo to Wolfie)

Pets For Shop To Rehome: Up to Myn's digression.

Pets Untouched:Up to Myn's digression

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Nightmare Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas