Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] Heaven's hell (Mychasi x Filisiwa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:45 pm
User Image

Annoyed to leave Snydil down on the mortal realm, Mychasi felt obligated to return to the land of gods every once in awhile. In hopes, mostly, to find his brother he had been looking for. With the sky's dulled down, he could finally see which made it good for looking. A search long, and never ending. One day he'd find his brother.

Apart from his brother, he had a ever lazy goddess mate. Sloth was somewhere doing whatever she was doing. Mychasi was confused on how Acedia could keep his attention so much. She smelled often of earth, decaying earth. It was a smell he had grown to miss as he parted from her from time to time.

He grumbled as he walked, his eyes finally taking in the full picture of the land. How he hated to be almost completely blind during the day. It left him feeling weak and useless. The night was his home, his time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:08 am
I Lady Kiya I

User Image

As the sun began to set on the Gods Haven, a pair of blood red eyes stared directly at it. It was Filisiwa, the God of Thirst. For a God who completely and utterly despised mortals, he spent more time in the mortal realm than he did the land of the Gods. There were many reasons for this, but the main one was to do with his Domain. Thirst was something that only affected mortals, and so he preferred to spend the majority of his time in the place where he could do the most damage. In the Gods Haven, despite how much he valued himself, he knew that there were stronger Gods. What would be the point in dwelling in an area where no one could be hurt by his Domain?

A small frown touched his face as he continued to stare unblinkingly at the setting sun. Indeed, the only thing the Gods Haven was good for was to get a good view on the sunset and sunrise. Other than that, it was simply a place where all those that were beneath him gathered. So in some ways, not so different from the mortal realm.

~Masamune~

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:48 pm
Mychasi could finally slowly see the world for what it truly looked like. The sun made everything overly bright, almost as if you were always looking directly at the sun itself. The night was much more glorious anyways. Everything that was important came out during the night to play. Perhaps not as much up here as down with the mortal realm, but sometimes it was peaceful coming up here.

Soon, he spotted another male. He didn't look the friendly type, but either was Mychasi for the most part. A grump ball through and through, he liked to think. He would never admit to anyone he wasn't exactly what he let others believe him as.

Mychasi grunted, to make sure the male knew he was there. He didn't like to sneak up on others, he knew exactly how that felt. "Good evening" he spoke.

~Masamune~
Sorry for lateness.^^;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:00 pm
I Lady Kiya I
(( Don't worry about it! ))

As the sound of another reached his ears, Filisiwa's frown deepened. How unlucky must he be to have picked the one spot in the God's Haven where another God just happened to be present? Ruffling his wings, he turned to look over his shoulder, his dark red eyes peering out from behind a somewhat scruffy white mane.

He didn't recognise the approaching God, so the first thing he needed to do was try and figure out what his Domain was. Although perhaps that wasn't as important as what it usually was, as this God appeared to not be fully grown yet. Still, he was curious, as like himself, this God's Domain was not so obvious.

"Evening." He said somewhat reluctantly, not usually being one to trade pleasantries. It had been a long day, and it didn't take long for Filisiwa to give up on trying to guess what the adolescent God's name was. Now he was more interested in what he was doing here. "Come to watch the sun set?" He mused.

~Masamune~

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:44 am
If only the other had realized that Mychasi was almost blind during the day. The sun made it impossible to see anything but a bright light that illuminated the land. Hypersensitive to the slightest of lights, he had gotten very use to it. He grunted again in a sort of meh response then followed it with actual words. "I doubt I'd enjoy it even if I could see it." He said.

Though the sun wasn't as high in the air, he had begun to see things a little more clearly. The night was what he was longing for. If it was up to him, he'd keep the moon out all day long, every day, all the time. What he could see of the male, was that he was black, and big. Bigger than himself, anyways. That wasn't hard to do. Mychasi was stuck at this young stage, though he wasn't nearly as young as one would think.

"I'm actually passing the time before I am to return to the other world" He said finally. It wasn't like he cared what the other male thought, or even cared who knew what his next actions were. He was a harmless god compared to others. "Yourself?" He asked after a small pause.

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 5:57 am
I Lady Kiya I

Filisiwa raised a brow at his fellow God's admission that he couldn't see the sunset that burned before them. It piqued his curiosity enough for him to get up from where he was sat and go to meet the smaller orange God. He moved slowly, although not out of any sort of curtesy. More because he was once again pondering what this God's Domain was, after so quickly dismissing it.

Once he was stood before the mystery God, Filisiwa peered down into his eyes, narrowing his own as he did so. He certainly didn't look blind, having eyes that looked all-together average. How queer for a fellow God to have such an affliction. It surely must have something to do with his Domain.

It soon occurred to him that he had yet to answer the bat-winged God's question regarding what he himself was doing. "Nothing in particular." He answered finally, before looking back over his shoulder towards the sun. "Do you not fear the dark? If indeed you cannot see?"

~Masamune~

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:13 pm
He could see the other's shape before him, but the sun made it impossible to see what the male actually looked like. The light, to Mychasi, was as if he was peering into something so bright his own eyes could hardly stand it. That was, any light was more bright than one could imagine. The slightest daylight was like looking into the sun directly.

"I can see perfectly in the night." He said with a shrug. To others, he was odd, but to him everyone else was odd. "As crazy as it might sound." He said looking down at the ground where the outline of his paws were. If he squinted his eyes, he might be able to tell what the dark male looked like, but that was a bit too much effort. "During the day, if it's cloudy.... I can see a little bit." He said. "It's the light that effects my vision."

He wasn't sure why he was explaining it, but he always felt he must. Dusk wasn't as bad as dawn, but full on day light was the worse. Sometimes it gave him headaches. "I'm Nocturnal." He told the other god." That was all he needed to say. Sure not all Nocturnal beasts had his issue, he was more common with bats than any other creature. Though, it made sense that he'd have the worse of the nocturnal effects, since that was infact his domain.

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:47 am
I Lady Kiya I

For a God who was really only interested in himself, and to a lesser extent, his beloved Mother, he found himself quite taken with this curious God. A lesser being may have taken the orange God's admission that he was Nocturnal literally, but he was much smarter than that. It was his Domain that was Nocturnal. That would explain the bat wings, from what little Filisiwa had bothered to learn about the creature who plagued the World below.

"How...bizarre." He finally replied with a small chuckle. "You are afflicted by your own Domain." He smirked. "Do you really have so little control over it?" As the God of Thirst, the only thirst that consumed Filisiwa was his thirst for power. His Domain was much more literal than that, and affected mortals quite severely. He couldn't imagine how intolerable it would be for him to suffer in the same way he made the mortals suffer.

~Masamune~

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff