So I have been gone for a very very long time and I want to return on a limited basis just so I can roleplay and create stories with my unique and beautiful SoA. I understand having been gone so long some may have moved on with their characters who were plotted with mine and that is fine with me. There will be no drama from me over it as I'm happy to work with it and come up with reasons why things may not have worked out or just drifted apart and moved on.

-If you would like to continue any plots we had planned just post and let me know.
-If you know of any owners who might no longer be on gaia that I may have been plotting with I would love to be informed so I can try to get a hold of them to get permission to move my characters on or possibly find out what their plans are.
-If you have no plots with me but are interested please see my plot thread. That thread has all my characters on it and if there is anything you would like to ask you can post in this or that thread and I will answer as promptly as possible.

Thank you for your corporation and I hope to be hearing from you soon. biggrin