Submit

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Some of those revelations were surprising. Others were not. Still, it had been an interesting game. She wasn't sure she would play again, but it had definitely kept her occupied for a while.

She offered Arctic Waste and Sleepless a tiny shrug. "You might make a cute couple anyway. You never know," she said, then grinned at both.

And that was that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It might've been obvious the end of the game had been coming, but she hadn't wanted it to, anyway (especially not in a way that'd allowed Bitter End to say, "I TOLD YOU"). Instantly, Kin bodies started moving, obscuring Story from her greedy gaze...and Bitter End was back.

Before either could say a word, the cream and red doe - Sun Sinks Down, she thought the Acha had said - had come before her and Arctic Waste. She returned a timid smile at the words (but still couldn't bring herself to look at the buck) - she supposed it was flattering, in a way. Still. EMBARRASSING.

Speaking of which, though...she turned to Bitter End (willingly, for once), "I hate to say this, but trying to kill off your crushes isn't really a great flirting technique - and that's coming from me."

But Bitter End hadn't yet opened her mouth to retort when Wild Sage came bounding over. Sleepless started back, then darted wide eyes at her companion. The two were related? ...Of course the two were related.

Samuel Carlin edited oop
XD!! Thanks for the pick, that was a lot of fun for me!

(OOC: 1. AH. OMG. WOW, on ~2 per day?! Rrrrggghhh...*struggles* Morphy, I gotta PM you... QAQ 2. HAH by the end I'd guessed four of the wolves - but not Wild Sage 'cos I thought the odds of getting rando-picked two games in a row was phenomenal. XD 3. This was super fun and helpful! Thank you so much, Morphy, for running this fun fun game, with such beautiful prizes to boot! And thank you Min, for keeping vote-tally with Doubleback, and ane for the amazing spreadsheet! AND CONGRATS WINRARS!)  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:09 pm
Congrats to our winners!

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Ryuukishin

Khryssie

Owlsomniac

I AM WOE

Jun D

(side note: players who died.... your kin would have known who the wolves were before the end of the game because they would have been watching the night rounds take place right in front of them.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 am
Bitter End was suddenly very pleased by the pleasantries being turned her way. "No harm done at all," She said airily to Wild Cry and Wild Sage, with a funny sort of smile. "Just the kind of game to turn kin on each other. I wouldn't expect otherwise."

She squinted thoughtfully at Wild Sage before noting, "are you Mama's - uh, Heart-Shaped Phlox's - brother or something? You have Grandma's mud-and-moss colours."

EchoLimaFoxtrot
You don't have to reply, I just didn't want to ignore Wild Cry - and late CONGRATULATIONS hehehe
Kitty Sprightt
Sorry I took a while Corn!

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:46 pm

Kiss of Death stepped closer to where Apathy remained still as a rock, and blew lightly into her eye with her warm breath to get rid of the pesky fly. It flew away and the doe gave a slight chuckle. "Are you going to stay here like that until night falls again?" She asked and started to walk away from the hunting game grounds into the shaded area of the swamp. "Come talk a walk with me, you little predator." Turning her head around to look back at the unmoving meti, she squeezed in a "please" to encourage her to follow before she meandered into the shadows.

Ryuukishin
Here is the link to the prompt. You may reply with Apathy's response in there (: Thanks for rping with me!

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff