Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Archives
[Game] Wolf Pack Hunting Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I vote for Bitter End. Of her and Peep, I find her move to vote for the acha more suspicious. And I don't know that an argument could be made for another kin and garner enough support," she sighed. She wasn't sure either doe was actually a wolf. She wasn't sure they'd managed to kill any wolves. But at least she'd tried.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:39 am
"On the other hoof," Wild Cry spoke up, "we have always determined that voting for the kin that previous day votes for a night kill was too obvious and have not voted them off that next day."  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:47 am

She nodded her head at Wild Cry in agreement. "That is true, and ..I feel like the wolves would have followed that trend. Perhaps? I mean.. it is a strategy either way.." she paused, debating at Giveforward's words. She did have a longer standing suspicion for Bitter End more than Peep (which mas more recent) in general, but she figured she'd wait just a little more for others to speak their mind.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:09 am
User ImageIn the land of the dead, Sleepless was feeling better than she'd had in a while - largely thanks to Story's recent eviction from the living. Now that he was once again within her general vicinity - she tried not to make it obvious she was staring...well, more like devouring every detail she could and doing all analysis possible from sight alone - his uniquely incredible physiology was doing wonders to restore her sense of self and purpose.

...Not to say that she was looking to dissect him, of course...

...But maybe if she could just touch his seeming bark, or if he would shed a leaf, what wonders of science (or Swamp) might she learn?!

Her increasing excitement was momentarily interrupted by Bitter End's proclamation, and she cast an eye askance at the doe that was probably soon due to join her. Not because of her bizarre reasoning (though that was probably the reason she was soon due to join her), which she had long learnt not to bother arguing with, but because she'd never heard anything about her admiring gentle yet powerful does.

...Was she flirting with the Acha?!

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((Finally finished some practice problems and I don't think I'm gonna wake up in time lmao. Sorry for not waiting. Good night.))

"I find Peep's argument to be stronger," Apathy said, at length, facing Bitter End. "And though there has been a vote for you in the past, it had been due to lack of reasoning rather than because of the fact that the kin you voted for was killed.

"I was not sure, at first, if you were predator; I thought a wolf would make a stronger effort to remain inconspicuous. But you have stood out from the beginning—" even Apathy had noticed some distance between the doe and the rest of the group. Such a tactic was both unusual and questionable; even prey had incentive to keep a low profile. "—and I think, maybe, that because you have survived for so long, with little threat to yourself, that you have grown comfortable with such a disguise."

"I admit that I do not know you at all outside of the game, and concede that I may only have suspicions against you because I want to be right. But I've done my best to choose my votes carefully, and justifiably, and I will continue to do so. With all that said, Bitter End has my vote as well."

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Optimist cocked her head. The problem was that she didn't really know at all what was going on anymore, and she didn't really suspect anyone enough to vote for them. She glanced again and again between Swamp Trees and Peep and Bitter End - but in all honesty Nightingale's death didn't really give them anything other than more questions about the wolves' intent - which, it seemed, really just meant that the wolves wanted to confuse them.

"Thank you, Look-See," Optimist called, although to her the list seemed like...well, a list. It'd be nice to hear reasons...although perhaps they might come out after the kin in question spoke.

"I think Bitter End is a reasonable pick," she started, furrowing her brows. Who could Bitter End's allies be, if she were a wolf? Actually, more important were kin who seemed to have been allied with the ones she'd figured were wolves. She nodded quickly at Giveforward and - oh, wow.

She hadn't at all expected Bitter End's outburst. "I think that's a valid theory," she allowed. "Still I think it's better to hear reasons than not to, because the more someone talks the more likely they'll slip up." She shrugged. If everyone solely voted from their gut, the list of deaths would be completely arbitrary. There had to be discussion from which to fuel suspicions. This was firstly a game of compromise, after all.

She listened then to Peep's words: "I'm very thankful you've been trying to play!" she told the little white doe. "But I think you're suspicious less because you're quick to vote and more because...well...people didn't question you much when they followed you before." She shook her head. To accuse Peep was to accuse the people who voted with her, though, and a number of those were kin who seemed...well, innocent. But then Apathy's argument was sound, too: it wasn't like people themselves agreed with Peep without reason.

Here was the thing: the kin Optimist was the most suspicious of was Swamp Trees. "I understand your concern about everyone else's reasoning," she volunteered. "But we haven't even heard your reasons, yet, other than, um, that you've been voting randomly." Optimist stretched her neck carefully, then closed her eyes to gather her thoughts again. "Surely your reasons wouldn't be a repeat?"

Yet maybe Giveforward was right - the day's end was getting closer, and surely they could focus on Swamp Trees later. She shrugged - who had yet to vote? Optimist, Doubleback, Wild Cry, Wild Sage, Look-See, Bare Trees...that was just over half of them. But they'd all need to agree for voting for Swamp Trees to be worth it. Maybe she'd wait.

SilverShieldWolf

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:32 pm
"I am switching my thoughts. Today I am going to vote for Bitter End."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:39 pm

She breathed deeply, the sun was dipping and others had yet to speak but there was no time. Bare Trees had hoped there'd be more reasons and explanations but.... "I will go with my earlier suspicions and vote for Bitter End."  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:45 pm
Look-See groaned and tugged on her hair with the front paws. It was clear to all that she was miserable. She sucked at this game. All these speeches and still... Huffing a frustrated breath out, she muttered, "The wolves are great at misdirection."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "What do you mean by that, Look-See?" Optimist asked, curious. Was she perhaps waiting for more people to list their suspicions? Optimist had to admit she wanted to hear more voices, too.

It looked like the tide was turning against Bitter End, though. She glanced at the green-colored doe to gauge her reaction.

fluorescein

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:08 pm
"Oh hey, Optimist. Peep voted for Nightingale and now she's on the hot rock so to speak. This pattern has been repeated in previous rounds. Like others, I feel that the wolves want us to focus on Peep and suspect she's a wolf. Or it could be a high-stakes gamble but fortune favors the bold."

Look-See paced back and forth dropping petals. "I'm hoping tomorrow will bring us closer to finding the wolves. I'll cast my vote with the lot: Bitter End is most suspicious to me."

thyPOPE

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Optimist inclined her head at Look-See. "Reasonable enough." Optimist wasn't sure she wanted to even pay attention to the night kill - with the exception of the probable fact that all the kin killed in the night were likely prey. No one could see the wolves' reasoning, which meant that, well, they couldn't put too much stock in it. If only there was information from elsewhere...but Merry Wanderer was growing more and more impatient.

"I think personally I suspect someone else the most, but I think the momentum against Bitter End has perhaps built up too much."

"What do you think, Wild Sage? Doubleback?" She didn't think anything they said could really affect the day's votes, but it was important to at least hear from them, and see what their votes might be, if they cared to vote.

Kitty Sprightt

Minsuil

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Still lolling about on the ground, Sage sighed and rolled onto his side, looking up at the canopy with idle curiosity. "I think Bitter End is aggressively inconsistent," he mused at length, "I'll also vote against her."

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Just what was Wild Sage doing? Optimist watched him apprehensively for a bit before turning carefully back to herself. "I hope we've made the right decision, then," she said carefully, eyeing Doubleback.  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:01 pm
Performance art, or a lazy buck? That was a decision for the audience.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff