Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Archives
[Game] Wolf Pack Hunting Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I --think that is right." Bare trees nodded her head, "Unsung did not vote as well -- I feel like a lot in the first round, including me merely did not have the chance to speak up." She continued on, the mentions of her name calling her attention and her nodding in understanding. "I do see how I could be suspicious, no doubt.." She looked at the situation they had, sighing softly. "In hunting, usually the predators lay low, would that help?" She looked around, unsure of anyone right now.

This was even harder than the doe thought though, Bare Trees trying to take in her hunter instincts into play for this game. She heard the words of Wild Sage and nodded. "It's strange, a little too obvious if it were Fire Made Flesh, even too convenient for now." he frowned, lowering her head and thinking. "But it is still very early in the game to really know for sure anything about anyone. All I know is, someone has to be voted again."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image

The awakening scene was a bit more graphic than Night was expecting. While it was a game, it certainly brought the reality of the swamp to light. But this was just a game, the buck reminded himself.

Turning his attention to the commentary floating among the remaining players, Night was not surprised to hear them being more on the cautious side with their choices now. Those that had spoken with strong opinions were now on the sidelines.

Listening to the reasonings shared by the other players, Night agreed that they all sounded like good arguments. But.. it still seemed like picking a name was just random choice.

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:14 pm
"My mind is going in circles," Trouble admits. "So far all we have to go on is who voted for who, or who for none, which isn't much to go on at all..... And I did vote last round, in fact," she glances at the other doe -- Optimist, was it? She sighs, then, watching with some amusement Apathy's no doubt unintended abuse of her tail.

"But to answer your question, I suppose my suspicions are too many to bother naming. But isn't that the case for most of us?" She gives a small, wry, smile at that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:22 pm

It came down to choosing between pride or loss- and Flesh audibly gritted his teeth when the spotted doe called him out and forced him to admit his brash and judging nature. Truthfully, he had made an uneducated guess.

"I only voted for her because she voted for me," and even as he spoke the words sounded childish, even whining. A derisive snort emphasized his words, breath forced out his his heavily scaled nostrils as he lowered his head and narrowed his bright eyes. "I had no reason to vote for her other than that." The spotted doe that was his accuser earned herself a burning glare, the dislike obvious in the way his eyes seemed to pierce her own.

"I am not old," he added for good measure, snapping his jaws shut around the last word as though he were crunching down on the brittle bones of a meal.

Ryuukishin

vilegloom

Vampire

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Wolf Dream flicked his long tail in frustration. "Maybe we should try and come to a consensus, and narrow down the possibilities faster?" His brow furrowed. "But then again, it's entirely possible that a wolf could plant a suggestion and get us all to run with it in order to divert suspicion from themselves." This was getting to be almost too complicated. "It would really help if we all knew a bit more about each other's normal behavior, and then could determine who was acting out of the ordinary." He frowned. "But it's a bit too late for that now, I suppose."

"I'm with you," he finally concluded, turning to Trouble, and shaking his head. "My mind is going in circles."

owlsomniac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wintershadow looks a bit green at the graphic description of Watches the Skies' death. While he can appreciate a good turn of phrase as well as any other kimeti, that was a little gruesome. There aren't many acha in the Vale -- he's not quite used to their theatrics, though he suspects that all the things he's heard about them must certainly be true, by this measure.

He shrugs. "I'm not so sure that Fire Made Flesh is a wolf, but we can't rule anything out. I don't think it matters too much who said what to whom at this point; the first round is almost certainly rather random." He sounds reasonable, he hopes; speaking his thoughts out loud is helping him to organize them a bit better. "At least for the first few rounds we can't really do much more than make random guesses," he added, "and hope that we swing the ratio in the right way."

But he did have his suspicions, and he regarded Trouble thoughtfully.  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You've played before then?" she asked Wintershadow. The buck made it sound, at least, like he had more of an idea of how the game worked than many of the others did, herself included. "How would you choose next? Close your eyes and tip an ear in some direction?"

phoenix kiss
Grasping at anything graspable!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:20 pm
Trouble merely hums at Wolf Dream's words, though she finds herself nodding after a moment. "Perhaps you're right. All this talk isn't getting us anywhere.... and no one seems quick to take up the first vote. Not that I blame them." She tilts her head slightly to regard Wintershadow, returning his thoughtful gaze with one of her own. He's a handsome buck, but of course that has nothing to do with what his role may or may not be in the game.

"In that case.... a few of the more suspicious to me so far have been, in no particular order, Lost Apathy, As The Sun Burns, Wild Cry. Nightingale and Arctic Waste..... A few of them too quiet in my estimation... and others too unassuming." She shrugs, then, "Of course, I could be entirely wrong."

Owlsomniac

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:40 pm

"Part of the problem is that practically anything could be seen as suspicious. You could stay quiet in an attempt to avoid attention, and thus not get killed or voted off...or because you were a wolf. You could speak up for practically the same reasons. A lot depends on character, which we don't know. I think we just have to keep watching, learn each other, and hope we don't get offed in the meantime."

Wolf Dream blew a few strands of hair out of his eyes and thought, resisting the urge to pace. He didn't want to start looking predatory. "I'm reluctant to cast the first vote, but it does have to be done...and after missing my chance to vote last round, I should make sure I have at least some say this time around." He paused, looking around the clearing once more at the gathered kin, before letting out a deep breath.

"I don't know if this is suspicious behavior, or simply in his nature, but Eyes of the Night has done a lot of watching and not much talking. I'm going to chance a vote for him." He nodded at the buck in question, an apologetic expression on his face. This was just a game, after all, and he certainly had nothing against the buck personally. But they had to start somewhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wintershadow shrugs. "I don't -- know, really," he says, "it's more observation than anything else. There are a lot of strong personalities in my tribe, I think I just do a lot of mediating," he added. Suddenly he was the center of attention and it really wasn't comfortable, not in a game like this. He laid his ears back. "Trying to listen to what people don't say as well as what they do. And also -- it just makes sense to me. There are a lot of people here. There are always more prey than predators. It's a principle tenant of the Vale."

With that, he slipped backwards into a group of kin. Safety in numbers, perhaps.  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:11 pm

"Would a wolf venture a vote first? It seems the first to vote would be under more suspicion than those following, wouldn't they?" she voiced. She was thinking of the votes from the first day, though perhaps it was too early to consider them to hold answers.

She wasn't sure what to think of Wolf Dream's vote but she didn't feel ready to vote yet at all, either. She wondered what role the doe whose invitation she'd taken had played in this last time. It was no wonder she hadn't wanted to return.

(OOC: Since there seems to be some confusion on who has voted at all or who someone has voted for, hand dandy spreadsheet!)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trouble is tired of thinking about it. She doesn't want to make the wrong decision, of course, but there's nothing to do but vote and hope, like last time, that her choice is correct....

"....my vote will be for Lost Apathy. Though perhaps one of the most unassuming personalities it's the reason I've chosen her."

There. Now it was only a matter of waiting to see what the outcome would be.

Owlsomniac

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He moved closer to the discussion, listening to all the words. When everyone had talked themselves in circles, in his mind at least, he finally sighed and spoke up. "It seems to me there is no clear cut way to tell who might be a wolf and who might not... For every argument I hear why SOME ONE might be one, I hear another that says that they might not... But I can't help wonder at those who say their piece and slide back into hiding in a group... It seems like trying to avoid attention after spreading it in all directions to me. As such, I personally think I shall vote for Wintershadow." He paused, and gave the other buck a 'Sorry, nothing personal' look.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The wolves must be enjoying their confusion, she thought. There was no more a solid answer than there had been yesterday. If anything, they were even more bewildered. Peep was doing her best to follow everyone’s thoughts, trying to make sense of what the wolves could or should do. You could only guess at what they must be thinking; if they were thinking at all.

The first two votes that were finally cast came from odd places, it seemed. The third stopped and made her think. Wintershadow seemed like such a reasonable voice. She liked him, just as she liked all the kin that were in this game. Yet the horned buck had a valid point. Enough for her to vote that way?

She chased her thoughts left and right and finally looked at As the Sun Burns. She had been waiting for him to speak but as he had yet to defend himself, "I… I’ll stick to my original thought. I’m not sure the other choices hold enough weight for me to back them. I’m sorry but As the Sun Burns is my decision."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:36 pm

It was no surprise that The Once and Future King had been voted out. There were just too many votes against her, but after waking to the news the next day by Wanderer, and hearing that Watch the Skies had been killed (voted out) by the predators, that made Kiss of Death gasp in surprise. She didn't expect that cow-like doe to become a victim to the sly predators.

"'Tis a shame that 'Spotty' disappeared overnight," she told the doe as the sun started to rise. "I did not expect that at all." Mimicking what Apathy did, she too, snaked her tail around her acquaintance' s front leg and lightly tightened it before letting go. "Kiss of Death," she said, and ended the introduction with a wide creepy smile. "Nice to meet you, but this smile is rather inappropriate for this game at the moment," she chuckled and quickly closed her mouth. She did not mind the doe flicking her tail at her as she spoke to her and the others. At least it had no thorns.

Turning to see who else had awoken, the skelekin spotted Doubleback, the doe from the previous game. "Ssssay, there's a familiar face, long time no see," she greeted the neonhaired doe with a nod.

Kiss of Death tried to solve this game's puzzle in her mind again. What was it that made the spotty doe become a victim? Looking around the clearing, she started to become suspicious of the ones that caused a fuss yesterday. Something felt not right. But what?

Ryuukishin
Minsuil

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas