Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] What's Your Season? (Abbi vs Maebe) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:17 pm
While it hasn't been an altogether too long time since Abbi had decided to train in the sparring ring, it is something she's let slip lately and feels she ought to correct. Of course, the occasion is better brought about when she actually challenges someone, sort of.
A Twitter announcement probably doesn't count when it comes to the Art of Dueling, but its the modern age! White gloves flounced around just doesn't cut it anymore!

{ Ye've never met this one, aye? }
Abbi has arrived early, just as she likes it, and has set about finding the perfect ring for their fight. By that, she really means finding a ring that doesn't have any dummies lying in it.
Yup! Er, yes, you are correct in the assumption that I haven't met her.
(She's getting better about not talking to her headmate out loud, and that feels like a major accomplishment.)
{ Ah'm Abbi, ah'm so formal an' fancy-- }
"I'm Vivi, I talk in a funny accent and--" She realizes she's talking to herself and stops, shoving her hands to her hips and stomping to the middle of the ring to await her opponent.
"You better be in tip-top shape, Miss Ghostie. We got ladies to impress!" Not that the scythe wasn't ever impressive given her towering size over the small girl, but its more the principle of the matter! There was a make-up savy, pretty Hunter coming to challenge Abbi and she wanted to be up to snuff!
Or at least, look somewhat prepared and not like a kid... Which, just like training, is something Abbi really needs to work on...

xnio love

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:48 am
Without her knowledge, Maebe had made it to the sparring fields earlier than she was supposed to, and had been leaning against one of the posts, just listening to Abbi talk to herself. Her voice was peppy, and the epitome of cute, which was probably why certain people enjoyed her presence as much as they did. Eventually it was time to put her out of her misery, so Maebe cleared her throat, and let Abbi know she was there.

Once she had her attention, she remained leaning against the post save for one arm, which lazily lifted to wave playful fingers at her. She drawled out her greeting like a gentle breeze. "Hi."

ayeavast
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG that mission thread had me all tied up @_@ <3

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:03 pm
At the end of the day, at least Abbi can be proud of herself that she didn't scream.
Terribly startled, she did spin around to find the source of the noise and, despite knowing she was waiting for someone, the teen still jumped into the air in shock. She was always the first one to places! How had someone beat her? Clearly this was a formidable opponent and should be treated with caution!
"H-hi!" Abbi chirped after Maebe had spoken first before she scuttled forward for a proper greeting.
"Its nice to finally meet you!" The teen carefully stepped out of the ring, prone to tripping over the little lip in her haste, before she smiled at the other girl and stuck a hand out to her for a shake once cleared of the last little bit of space between them.

"Abbi Killian, Intermediate, Moon! Glad to put like, a person to a Twitter account!" She laughs at herself, taking a step back and toward the arena.
"You uh, you kinda startled me! I'm not used to people to getting to meeting places before me!"

Nio Love
HA HA you cool cause I took forever too WHOOPS SORRY ;;;

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:04 pm
Watching the bounce of that fiery hair lift up into orbit around her head and fall down again was a surreal and enjoyable sight. Maebe smiled briefly and felt her punctuality had been worth it. Her eyes flickered to the hand that was extended to her for a single second, before she lazily unfolded her arms and offered her own. The handshake was gentle, and lasted a moment too long.

"Maebe Grace Bertrand. Also Intermediate Moon." She looked amused by repeating the formal greeting. "It's nice to meet you too. I've heard some very nice things about you. Now you be a good girl and ruin them all by beating me up, mm?" Her chuckle was quiet, never leaving the back of her throat even though her lips parted for it.

AyeAvast
ITS OK I went on a trip and I'm back now, so here I am posting right before the meta because terrible. =D;;;;

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:18 pm
and then they were like ok we fighting now alright

HP: 50/50
Damage: 6
Charge: 1/3  
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:19 pm
But it was a super cute fight. Between cuties.

HP: 44/50
Damage: 0
Charge: 0/3  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:20 pm
HP: 50/50
Damage: 2
Charge: 2/3  
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:23 pm
HP: 42/50
Damage: 13
Charge: 1/3  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:34 pm
HP: 37/50
Damage: 8
Charge: 3/3  
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:36 pm
HP: 34
Charge: 2/3  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:43 pm
HP: 35/50
Damage: lol jk
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:46 pm
HP: 34
Damage: 4

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:50 pm
HP: 31/50
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:01 pm
HP: 32
Damage: 3

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:04 pm
HP: 28/50
Damage: 3
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers