Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hello
  <3
View Results

qweeeeeertyuiop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:45 pm
thank you Cret-chan for accepting my request emotion_hug

Hi everyone, im new in this guild and yes im new to gaia (im 26 days old), it may not be obvious because my friend irl "lilium_xiao" gave me a lot of items and golds for a jump start and she's the one who introduced gaia & it's a girl thing thread to me.
Im in love with arts, i actually quest more arts than the items but i do have item quests here's my quests and this too but it's still tbe,
these are the art i've collected since day 1here's my art collection (most of them are freebie) and if you want to draw my avatars here's my avatar collection

Im hoping to be friends with you all 4laugh
how's everyone ??

Edited; links are updated and yeah not the same anymore I have no journals now but feel free to browse the links in my siggy  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:29 pm
I'm really late to the party here, but welcome! c:  

mechapod

Eliza Victoire

Powerhungry Businesswoman

18,350 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:17 pm
qweeeeeertyuiop

Hi everyone, im new in this guild and yes im new to gaia (im 26 days old), it may not be obvious because my friend irl "lilium_xiao" gave me a lot of items and golds for a jump start and she's the one who introduced gaia & it's a girl thing thread to me.
Im in love with arts, i actually quest more arts than the items but i do have item quests here's my quests and this too but it's still tbe,
these are the art i've collected since day 1here's my art collection (most of them are freebie) and if you want to draw my avatars here's my avatar collection

how's everyone ??
welcome to this endless battle for gold and luxury items,i wish you good luck  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:49 pm
qweeeeeertyuiop

how's everyone ??

Edited; links are updated and yeah not the same anymore I have no journals now but feel free to browse the links in my siggy
Hi ! Your username is quite long XD ! Well, I'm going to turn 25 soon...

I'm pretty bored these days because I'm unemployed... My friends are busy (of course). I try to be positive...

How are you ?  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:51 pm
Eliza Victoire

welcome to this endless battle for gold and luxury items,i wish you good luck Ahahaha ! I already quit ! I'm just using the items I already have.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:39 pm
super fancy moon goon

aww thakn you emotion_hug im actually super duper late to reply, im sorry!!

but how are you today ??

Eliza Victoire

really sorry for the late reply!!
crying
thank you!! and that comment made me laugh xD
XxAriaxX

hahah im sorry well i kinda slam my whole face to my keyboard lol 25yrs old or 25days or ??

same here have no job sucks but awesome at the same time :/

im good just doing some arts stuffs and lurking to Art forums, how about you ?  

qweeeeeertyuiop

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:14 am
qweeeeeertyuiop
super fancy moon goon

aww thakn you emotion_hug im actually super duper late to reply, im sorry!!

but how are you today ??

Eliza Victoire

really sorry for the late reply!!
crying
thank you!! and that comment made me laugh xD
XxAriaxX

hahah im sorry well i kinda slam my whole face to my keyboard lol 25yrs old or 25days or ??

same here have no job sucks but awesome at the same time :/

im good just doing some arts stuffs and lurking to Art forums, how about you ?
OOh can you show me some of your drawings ? I sometimes go on the lifestyle and life issue forums, to see if I can give advice to some people problems... Beside that, I read a lot, of books on life coaching, positivism, motivation, job search... I mostly do activities alone, because irl my friends are busy... yeah... I'm pretty bored.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:24 am
XxAriaxX
OOh can you show me some of your drawings ? I sometimes go on the lifestyle and life issue forums, to see if I can give advice to some people problems... Beside that, I read a lot, of books on life coaching, positivism, motivation, job search... I mostly do activities alone, because irl my friends are busy... yeah... I'm pretty bored.

sure here's all my Art Samples , yeah i know it's not as good as what other artists does but for me it's beautiful redface
annnd i can't really go on that forum, i might just make their situation worst so nah . oh can you suggest some books to read these year, i need to finish 3-5 books 2015-2016. what kind of activities ?? same here they're all busy having their perfect summer body and life or having money because they have jobs and im just here gaia-ing  

qweeeeeertyuiop

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:19 pm
qweeeeeertyuiop
XxAriaxX

sure here's all my Art Samples , yeah i know it's not as good as what other artists does but for me it's beautiful redface
annnd i can't really go on that forum, i might just make their situation worst so nah . oh can you suggest some books to read these year, i need to finish 3-5 books 2015-2016. what kind of activities ?? same here they're all busy having their perfect summer body and life or having money because they have jobs and im just here gaia-ing

Some of theses life coaching books you can find it on the audiobook form on youtube
The magic of thinking big
Who moved my cheese ?
Stop saying you're fine: Discover the more powerful you by Mel Robbins
What color is your parachute ? by Richard N. Bolles
20 Something Manifesto: Quarter-Lifers Speak Out About Who They Are, What They Want, and How to Get It by Christine Hassler  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:05 am
Really late welcome to the guild!! sweatdrop

How are you doing? emotion_kirakira

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items