Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Body In A Box - Isaac x Shu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:42 pm
He hadn't been on the island long, but Isaac had been quick to fall into the daily routine of things. His room was nothing more than a small box with no windows, but he'd made the best of it. He'd scrounged up a few candles and had been lucky enough to find a small table to set them on, along with Swiffle's collar. It wasn't much, but he'd never really needed a whole lot to be content. Isaac had a bed to sleep on (it wasn't very comfortable) and food to eat (it wasn't the best) and his fishing poles, so he was satisfied.

After an uneventful morning filled with training, Isaac was on his way to the lighthouse for an impromptu picnic lunch. Whistling softly, he carried a small paper sack with him and a jug filled with water.

Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:50 am
A pair of hands reached out to touch Isaac's long hair, they were small and feminine. The fingers twisted a strand around another strand, the movement of them revealed the owner found it enjoyable and anxious.

The owner of the hands was called Shu, she was skipping and humming light melody (possibly some anime song or pop Asian music) when she saw the man. His mane-like hair attracted the petite girl to follow behind him, that kind of volume made her eyes brightened up.

Her footsteps were quiet, mostly because she was light and small. A sudden whim popped up in her mind and she implemented it shortly. Began from the bottom, she wove strands into a braid with a smile. Sadly, because she was short compared to the man, her hands could hardly touch the upper portion. Coupled with the fact that he was moving, Shu had to be very careful not to tug the braid or she would be discovered.

Make a lovely braid and run away, that was her plan.

"Is it this way or this way?" the girl in buns and wearing a bunny hoodie mumbled, tilted her head left and right as she quickened her steps to catch up with Isaac's.

pinchmonster
OUO/

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:32 pm
It had been said on more than one occasion that Isaac was dumber than a bin of bricks; generally it was said with some sort of fondness, but there had been a few instances where that was not the case. Perhaps he was lost deep in his own thoughts, or maybe he really was that dense - but Isaac did not notice the little tag-a-long he'd acquired until she actually spoke.

Alas, she would not be able to braid his hair and dash away. She had been discovered.

Even then there was only the slightest hiccup in his step, almost as though he was terrified he'd frighten the teeny, petite little creature away - which was, as made obvious by his big smile, the very last thing he wanted to do.

So Isaac slowed his step until he made his way to the lighthouse and very carefully sat down. His voice, when he finally spoke, was the quietest of whispers.

"Hello, Bunny. Would you like a sandwich?"

Isaac held up the two sandwiches - peanut butter and jelly - by the zip-top of the bag they were secured in.

Meegane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:51 am
Shu didn't realizd she was being led to the lighthouse, she was quite confident of her little harmless prank and paid her full attention on her braiding business. Her fingers were small and thin, not liken to needles but good enough to weave some nice patterns if not she was a klutz.

She did a simple two-strand braid and it was half done when the subject talked to her. The bunny first widened her amber eyes to stare at the friendly man, then blinked quickly in a non-stop fashion before she waved her hands and flailed to explain. "I-I-I-Sorry. I jjjjust want to make some nice braids with your hair, the volume and length are. like. the. best. to. practice." As if realizing how weak it was, she looked away, drawled with her quavering words in guilt. "Sorry again."

"For me? Thank you." The small hands took the sandwich.

She was surprised when Isaac held her the sandwich, not seemed to mind her little wrongdoing. She took a small tiny bite with hesitation, still in confusion why she was there. Promptly, her face brightened up with a beatific expression for the great flavour.

Shu talked with the food in her mouth, like a little happy hamster. "Fou're so mice, it tastes so goof. Fou made it by fourself?" She swallowed the food, "You don't mind me braiding your hair without permission?"

pinchmonster

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:56 pm
Isaac did not look the least put-out or offended that she'd touched his hair without asking. In fact, he looked rather thrilled by the prospect of a new friend.

He bit into his own sandwich and chewed thoughtfully before finally responding.

"I do not mind. Once we are finished eating you might braid it however you want, Bunny." Isaac gave her a sheepish smile. "I am Isaac. A Sun, and you are Bunny but I think you must have a name that was given to you when you were born; what is it?"

Isaac beamed at the compliment on the sandwich. "Thank you. I do not normally enjoy jelly, but I thought I should try it because a friend of mine likes jam on her peanut butter sandwiches so I am trying to find a common ground."

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:22 pm
She paused with his words of permission and gobbled the sandwich in the speed of light. "Done." She picked up the bread bits stuck around her mouth. "It's really good! Jam's tasty, I love berry jams, raspberry's my favourite though." She beamed sweetly, licking her mouth clear.

She fiddled her little pouch and wiped her hand clean, some candies dropped but she didn't notice. A snack pouch was essential for girls to bring a good mood, she remembered her sister told her that when she put a round candy with lovely ruby red into her mouth.

Shu stared at Isaac with a thrilled smile, showing her clean hands, with a message "can I touch your hair now? My hands are clean"

"Ah sorry, my name...it's hard to pronounce, so you can call me Shu. I'm from the Death division, Bunny's a cute name though, I like it, thank you." said the girl giggling. "I haven't seen you before, so you're new here?" Shu didn't mind new friends, she loves making friends. "Your friend is right," she nodded, "Jam on sandwich tastes great. Where's their name? Maybe I know them."

pinchmonster

[System notification]: Braiding experiment permitted OnO

Sorry Isaac your hair is gonna suffer from different kinds of braid styles, for reference please click HERE

Successful or not.

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:05 am
Isaac grinned at the sight of Shu showing him her clean hands, and he immediately nodded his permission; in truth, he'd have given her permission if her hands had been dirty. Hair could be washed, after all.

"Bunny for your bunny hoodie," Isaac chuckled before continuing, "and I am very new here. Are you?" If he had to guess, he would guess that she had been awake far longer than he had; however, he had to wonder how long she had been asleep for. A three-year long restful nap had been quite jarring to wake up from. Did everyone sleep as long as he had?

"Maebe is her name. We are going to go fishing, probably. Have you ever been fishing, Shu? And where is your home, the place you lived before this place?"

Meegane

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:47 pm
She started fiddled with his hair after she grabbed something for tying. "I like bunnies," she explained, "and I was a bunny in a dear dream." The glee was childish but genuine. "Hmm, not quite. Still learning but I've been on this island for around a year." She frowned, trying to figure out which way the strand should wrap around when she talked.

"Hmm, I know her, she's active on twitter," but she wasn't familiar with the Moon hunter. She always brought her many questions and confusion, now she thought of it. She was the type she couldn't figure out the relationship chart and she was the type that everyone, if not, most people would like. Her comment was the girl named Maebe was quite good in her way of making friends. "I come from a small city of China, far far away from here. It's hard for me to accustom myself of a different culture and to fit in the environment. I never been to fishing, Melvin said he used to do that beneath the ice, is fishing fun?"

There, she was happy that one braid was done. She quickly brushed his hair to start another one while they chatted, her head occasionally tilted when she pondered about things.

pinchmonster

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:16 pm
"She is very nice. I think that you two might get along very well," Isaac began, sitting very still so as not to distract Shu while she twisted his hair this way and that. "And you are from China, that is very wonderful. I should like to visit that place someday. It sounds like you are doing very well for yourself here despite the cultural differences you have had to face."

Isaac shrugged his wide shoulders.

"Fishing is very fun, yes, but also very relaxing - does that make sense? It is not just about catching fish for the sake of catching fish. I tell you, I am happy to sit on a beach just to cast a line so that I can have my thoughts and soak up the sun and enjoy the sound of the waves. If I do not catch one single fish, it is no problem."

He was quiet for a moment or two.

"What hobbies do you have, little Shu?"

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:53 am
"Hmm," the amber eyes rolled lively besides Isaac, "You think so?" A pause. "I mean I love nice people and making friends. So next time we meet I can try, I never meet her face-to-face. China's very very big-" Giggles coming from her side, "Thank you, I'm quite a quick learner." The petite Asian boasted with a not serious tone.

Shu smiled. "As long as you enjoy doing it, it's fun. I think looking at the sea is relaxing, the sea breeze is comfortable too. That sounds great, Isaac the fisherman. Do you do the ink - rubbing for the big fish you catch?" She tilted her head, figuring if that was the right word but her hands didn't stop meddling with his hair. <How many you want to braid?> Many many. <.......> I haven't seen abundant hair like this, like - like manes of a lion! <...I'm not sure if he would feel happy hearing that...whatever.>

"Me? I love...talking and eating......but those're not hobbies, hmm, doing cosplay, window shopping, playing games, pestering friends...? That doesn't sound healthy, hehe." She tittered. "Do you expect me to say something else? Like normal hobbies..." but what normal hobbies were.

Braiding isn't easy, she sighed as she worked on a third one. "Your hair look a bit dry, do you use conditioners?"

pinchmonster

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:20 pm
Isaac made a very offended sound before responding to her.

"Yes, but I have not had a chance to use any since coming here. The conditioners that they provide here are not very conditioner-y, and my hair has become dry because of it. I will admit, I have stolen some mayonnaise from the kitchen because I once read in a beauty-fashion magazine that it is good for hair of all types."

He scoffed quietly.

"It did nothing but make my hair smell like a sandwich, and that was very unpleasant. I thought to try oil or something, but I feel very bad about mashing things into my hair that could be used for eating. Once I used an avocado fruit on my head, and it was not so bad, but it did not smell very good either."

Isaac turned to peer over his shoulder at her.

"Is my hair that very dry?"

Meegane

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:15 am
He didn't answered but suddenly made a lion's unhappy roar, she grabbed on his hair out of consternation and amber eyes dilated. Whatever movement Isaac made, he would feel a pang of tiny pain from the tug.

"Err....did you follow some recipes or instructions? How many times you wash afterwards with shampoo? I never use homemade conditioners...hmm, avocado, I've heard of that one, with honey, oliver oil and vinegar. Because how it resembles food making, I would imagine my hair get a mouth and eat that, so it's rather scary for me to try that." His stories for the failed experiments of No. 1 and 2 made her relaxed and combed his hair with her hand. "Hmm, a little bit dry and coarse, but don't worry."

She gave him a big comforting smile, "I can go off island and grab you some high quality conditioners, what flavour do you like most? To be honest, if I could make my hair smell nice but not attracting insects, I would pour honey onto it." She rubbed his hair and looked at them, "You've so many hairs, and they would compete for nutrients, so a good conditioner is a must to make them sleek and not tangled together. I would cry if I've so many gorgeous hairs but they tangle up." Her hairs had been in good condition, cared by her sisters before she went to this island. They loved to touch her long, smooth and soft hair so she was able to keep hers past the hips.

"You can touch mine for a comparison," she held a strand of her black plum colored hair over, fading into a lighter brown and finally a lovely faint strawberry ombre at the tips. Shu didn't know distance so well, and she had no cognition of different sexes unless reminded. "If you want, we can try those handmade conditioner recipes together next time." She didn't want him to ruin his gorgeous mane hair. "As a return for treating me the yummy sandwich," she added.

pinchmonster
OMG Isaac OMG I love hair and I wanna cry for the mis-treattttt ;_; Shu's gonna keep your hair safe from you.

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:43 am
If he had thought to move any distance away from the small girl, that thought was instantly quelled by the smallest jolt of pain at his scalp - it was then that he realized she had a fistful of hair caught in her fingers, and so Isaac remained very still.

"You have very thick hair too," he began quietly, a thoughtful look on his face. "I have always simply used what I have managed to pick up at the grocer's, it was never anything special but I am starting to think it is much better over anything that is given to us here from the quartermaster."

When she offered him her hair, Isaac immediately took it. His touch was brotherly more than anything else, and he very gently rubbed the strands of hairs between his fingers. "It is very soft," he complimented, and then lifted her hair to his nose so that he could smell it. "And it has a very nice scent to it."

Isaac pursed his lips.

"I will use what you use, I think," he finally answered her question. "So long as you think it will work nicely on my hair."

Meegane
omg

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:17 am
She giggled shyly in response to his action, "Uh huh, the one they provided us for free is for keeping personal hygiene, so nothing fancy or best effect, I guess." She shrugged, recalling the days without conditioners and her hair tangled up into knots. "They really don't do anything besides the cleaning part, trust me." Ever since the titan tragedy, she made extra effort on keeping her hair at the best condition. It held a promise - a secret within it.

Another braid finished, one might wonder why she had so many hair ties, they were like fashionable friendship bracelets.

Shu had her lips pursed, making some musing noises. "...You'd better say some flavours you like, unless you like sweet fruity sort of smell." She gave Isaac a pixie-like grin, as if she was thinking naughty idea.

pinchmonster
The drama with Leslie dramallama

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash