Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:23 pm
Wolf sighed and steeled himself, "Okay then, water. Got it." He would look out for his sister if need be. He could do that.

"You don't need to do that," Pavlov said quickly. Not that he wanted to do so, however Zah really needed to rest and he wanted to see her do so.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:31 pm
Nova scooted closer to her brother. She didn't want to go into the water. It scared her. She wasn't a swimmer like her brother and mother. But she'd do what she had to do... Maybe she could dig some pits to trip it up...

"I'm fine," Zahavah reassured Pavlov, gently. "This is nothing. I've been hurt worse than this in scuffles before we met." What she wouldn't say in front of the children was that she NEEDED the reassurance that the threat was gone. She didn't think this terrible fear would go away until she had completely eliminated the threat. She tried to convey that with her gaze, though, hoping that Pavlov would understand. She needed to protect her family.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:50 pm
"You've lost a lot of blood," Pavlov stated, more of an observation than anything else. He knew his mate well and knew she would be adamant on the issue, but at the same time, he didn't want to see her weakened further. "I will do a quick walk around," he heard himself stating before he fully realized what he was getting himself into. Still, he had faith that as long as the fear didn't overcome him and he didn't freeze that he could most likely outrun the monster. He just had to be aware that it was indeed real and no wishing would get rid of it. Yep, that was all - easy peasy.

Wolf gasped. He knew his father and his fear - to see him volunteer to return to the woods...there were no words.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:01 pm
Zahavah stared at her mate in shock for a moment before she found herself nodding a bit. That terrible feeling washed over her again and urged her to tell him to stay put where he'd be safe but... Spirits, she was only a little Niximp. She had never really seen her size as a determent before. But that skinwalker had batted her aside simply BECAUSE she didn't come up to his knees. Pavlov had size on his side. And speed. Her mate could RUN. He would be alright... surely, he would... Still, better safe than sorry.

"Take Grimm with you," she said, softly. She looked to the rabbit, "Let him know what's a real threat so he won't be distracted by the shades? And if anything happens, if you see anything, head toward the cliffs. There's plenty of caves and the like that you can hide in, and you won't risk leading anything back to us. Grimm can sneak back to us for help if you need it."

Nova looked between her parents, feeling like the ground had dropped out from under her. Daddy was offering to hunt down monsters and mommy was staying behind? What was the world coming to?! She shook her head sharply when Zahavah mentioned the cliffs. "You can ask Mr. Midagi for help. He's nice," she said, forgetting that she hadn't told her parents about their new neighbor yet.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:18 pm
Pavlov sighed and suggested to Zah, "I suppose you will be in charge of learning about....our daughter's new friend." He shook his head and gave a glance to Wolf, "And you I trust will look after both of them. If Grimm comes back for you all move to some place safe." He added in a lower voice to the boy, "Keep them moving, you...you're different. When we all froze, you - you didn't. That is a gift. Use it."

He then inhaled deeply to steady his own maddening nerves. Though he was most grateful to Zah's plan to keep Grimm with him. The little rabbit would so well as a scout and sentry. "Well then, I guess we'll be going," he put one hoof in front of the other hoof over and over again as he walked away from the little clearing.

Wolf gave a half salute as his father walked off and set about scanning the edges of the woods.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:23 pm
"Be careful," Zahavah called, unable to keep the worry out of her voice. She shook her head slightly and focused on her children. "Wolf, stay where I can see you... and Nova... who is this new friend of yours?"

"Mr. Midagi," Nova answered. "He's big like Daddy and he lives out by the cliffs. He's nice."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:39 pm
Pavlov walked slowly, light of hoof, to ensure he would not alert any creature of his approach, always keeping an eye on Grimm for support.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:53 pm
"How long have you known him?" Zahavah asked, skeptically. A child might think anyone was nice.

"I only met him once," Nova admitted. "But he was really worried about me. He told me I should come home right away so I didn't worry anyone."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:04 pm
Pavlov paused hearing something crack in the not too distant woods. He passed a look back and forth with Grimm and slowly nodded. They approached the noise.

Wolf just stared at his sister, shocked that the timid little girl had actually met someone under the noses of their parents. I mean, of course he had done the same thing, but this was his sister!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:08 pm
Zahavah sighed and asked her question again, though she changed the wording this time. "How long have you known about this stranger so close to us, Nova?"

"Um.... a few weeks," Nova mumbled. "Did I do something wrong?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:39 pm
"You...you've been hanging out with a stranger for a few weeks?" Wolf echoed astounded.

Pavlov sighed seeing the monster he had build up in his head was only a small snake, an inconvenience for Grimm to be sure, but nothing too scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:46 pm
"Not hanging out," Nova protested. "I only met him once. A few weeks ago."

Zahavah looked between the two children before answering Nova's earlier question. "You're not in trouble, Nova. But I do want you to introduce me to your new friend once your father's back and things are settled."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:16 pm
Pavlov continued his rounds, still a bit surprised that the snake had looked at Grimm with a marked interested but then simply slipped away into the high grass. It was strange, to be sure, but nothing of any great measure. He had nearly completed the semicircle patrol of the area when he heard something approaching fast through the trees and grass. He tensed at first but eased, ever so slightly when he heard the distinctive sound of hoof beats - all too different than the pawed noises of the walkers. Unless it's a cursed walker.... a cruel voice mentioned from the back of his mind.

"Huh, and I thought Natasha was a good secret..." Wolf muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:07 am
"Natasha?" Zahavah repeated. Where in the star's name were these kids meeting all these people!? One of the nice things about their territory was the fact that it was so far out of the way that hardly anyone ever came around. She'd never had this problem with Addy or Akis! No, they were reasonable. They stayed where it was safe, and didn't talk to strangers. Didn't Nova and Wolfgang realize just how small they were? They were little more than a bite sized snack for crying out loud!

...Of course, they got their size from her... dangit. Maybe Pav had something with his paranoia. It was distinctly possible that her lax attitude in raising their children had led to this whole mess. Star only knew what Addy and Akis were up to now. Zahavah made a mental note to keep a closer eye on the kids.

Nova wisely kept her mouth shut, more than happy to sacrifice her brother to their mother's wrath. He was the idiot who brought up Natasha, whoever she was.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:43 am
"Mergirl," Wolf added as a measure of clarification. "She's nice. Her pop's a bit scary though. Oh....Dad's not allowed to meet her. Ever."

Pavlov tensed up preparing to face whatever it was thundering through the woods. He was truly shocked to come face to face with a pair of blazing blue eyes that had often taken him off guard when she was small.

"Who's bleeding?" Adalind demanded slamming her hooves to a stop mere feet in front of her startled father, her normally cool demeanor completely forgotten and replaced with her father's typical fear in her wide blue eyes. "I can smell it plainly on you, but I don't see it, so Who's bleeding?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff