Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
I Am Number One Cholo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:34 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Aleksandr Vitalyvech Marchant
Nicknames: Aleks
Birth date: Um. November Sixth. Summer of wherever the tribes are located.
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Culture: Eastern European
Religion: None

Birth Country: Where ever the Thakur tribe is located
Country of Residence: Suna
Position: Gennin
Social Class: Lower

Race: Incubus
Alignment: Where ever Oga goes, he goes.

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Cocky, arrogant towards others he doesn't consider friends, player and semi-masochist

Take on warfare: "Put me and Oga on the front lines. It'll be over before it even started."
Loyalty to Village- "As long as they pay me."
Theme song:
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 150lbs
Build: Muscular, but lean. Very well toned abs for the ladies.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: White (ignore pic)
Complexion: Caucasian or somethin' else that means white.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
City: Suna
Culture: If it has pretty women he likes it.

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: None

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
            Aleks lost his chastity when he was 14 to a local Sunagakure whore. It had no deep psychological impact on him. He was horny and wanted to have sex.

XXXXX▇▇. ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Samurai
Chakra: 145
Elements: Katon
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: Samara/Hyuuga
Tribe: Thakur

Speed: 9
Strength: 7

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Sub-Element

First Element

Second Element

Samara

Stage One Qazan

My One Resort - D-S+

Hyuuga

Expel

Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm

Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin

Clan

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:32 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Gabriel Dos Santos Malavaes
Nicknames: None yet
Birth date: 01/01
Sexuality:Hetero

Culture: Western Euro
Religion: None

Birth Country: Suna
Country of Residence: Suna
Position: Heir to very large business
Social Class: Upper

Race: Human
Alignment:

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Gabe is selfish. The heir to a fortune who lived a spoiled life mixed with physical abuse from his father turned him into a very bitter and spiteful person. He will do anything for power.

(story here)

Take on warfare: "The greatest inheritance I received was not the money. It was the Rinnegan."
Loyalty to Village- None
Theme song: Power
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 125lbs
Build: Slightly below average strength for a ninja
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Purple
Complexion: Caucasian

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
City:
Culture:

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City:

Born into a very noble family of Sunagakure, Gabriel was raised by the upmost strictest and harshest standards. This morphed the boy into a power hungry teenager and to top things off he unlocked the Rinnegan. He is hailed a genius of the summoning arts and can already summon creatures only jounin can achieve. His father finally died of old age to his happiness making him the sole heir of a grand fortune and business. He plans to use his power and influence to change the shinobi world into his liking.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class:
Chakra: 225
Elements: None
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: Rinnegan
Clan: None

Speed: 3
Strength: 3

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Sub-Element

Raiton

Second Element

Bloodline

Indra Innervate D - S

Clan

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

User Image

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:41 am
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Dizen Yuto
                      Nickname: Diz

Ethnicity: Caucasian
                      Height: 5'9''
                      Weight: 145 lbs
                      Personality: Diz is a cold individual. Killing isn't an issue for his and friends only serve a purpose as long as they are useful to him which in turn makes him a very manipulative person. He lies like he breathes. Even though he does not admit to it, Diz is insane. His actions are erratic to everyone else, but to him they are perfectly planned.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
                      Family: Tobirama Yuto [Deceased Father] Juu Yuto [Deceased Mother]
                      Max Yuto [Uncle] Kokoro Yuto [step aunt] Julia Yuto [Cousin]

Theme Song: Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
                      Nindo: "The Darkness doesn't own me. Jashin does."
                      Background Info:
                      Diz was born into an average family. A normal life honestly. His father was a carpenter and his mother a teacher. Neither came from shinobi decent. Diz was destined to follow in their footsteps or better yet. Would be destined if destiny itself had already decided that his life would be stained by darkness and death.
                      One day the boy was going through his father's old things out of boredom and came across a dusty old scroll. It was covered by black stains which was actually blood, but the boy took it as ink. He wanted to read it, but it was not his to fiddle with so he decided to ask his father first since it was his after all. When he showed the scroll to his father the man looked at his son in confusion. He didn't even remember owning such a thing anymore. It was owned by a distant relative of Diz's great great grandfather. "I don't quite remember, but apparently the owner of this scroll was a very famous ninja in his day. I don't really remember much about him either." Diz asked if he could read what was inside and his father replied, "Of course! I bet there are tons of interesting tales inside." Maybe, just maybe, if his father had said no and burnt the scroll the moment he saw it, Toya's life would have been different. The darkness wouldn't have caught up to him as quickly. It was always waiting, but that scroll not only accelerated the process, but made it so that instead of the darkness taking him. He jumped into the abyss willingly.

It wasn't sudden. In the beginning it was small things. Things people don't think about until it's too late. He'd only read the scroll if he had nothing else to do. Then he'd read it when he did have things to do. He'd skip chores, learning carpentry skills from his father and playing with his friends. His mood changed. Diz was a selfless boy who would always try to please and be happy. All of a sudden he was talking to himself when he thought no one was around and keeping his distance from others. He also started locking his bedroom door. A foul odor coming from within which upset his mother, but made his father curious. Then there were the random trips he'd take where he'd be gone all day and come back carrying a bag of what he said were books. When ever they checked there were in fact books inside the bag so after checking two or three times they stopped even though his new routine and personality was setting them off.

During a family dinner, Diz's father asked him if he'd like to make a bird house for a client and earn 70% of the money made. 30% would go to his father since the client was his. "It's a good start don't you think?" Diz remained silent as he ate his food. "Dizen, your father is talking to you." Diz remained silent. "What's been going on with you lately? You're not like this." His father asked with a pained look in his eyes. Diz just kept picking at his food. "You know what?" His father asked as he got up from the chair. This got Diz's attention since he was no longer mindlessly looking at his food and at his father. "I'm going into your room." Diz's eyes widened before he shot up from the chair to run towards his room. "DIZ!" His father shouted running after him. He caught up to his son fumbling with his keys. The boy stopped once he saw he was to late to get inside and lock himself in. "Open it. Now." Diz remained silent with his keys being squeezed firmly in his hands. Diz's mother finally joined the two just as his father kicked the door down with one strong kick. What awaited inside was too much for his mother to handle and the smell made her vomit. Blood and the bodies of dead animals covered his room like an abstract painting. The animals were mutilated and tossed aside as if a child was playing with a toy and had become bored with it. They ranged from cats to dogs, birds and rats. On Diz's bed was the scroll. Neatly closed with the greatest care. "Diz...What is THIS?!?!" The chuckling began. "Lord Jashin wants sacrifices to gain his favor, but these just won't do. It's clear to me now what must be done." Ever since he followed his son to the bedroom, Diz's father noticed how there was a fork sticking from his back pocket. This fork was now in his right hand. And it would be in his father's throat in a matter of seconds. His mother would be next, but a fork was too ineffective. He didn't even need to run honestly. She was too busy kneeling beside her dying husband. The boy came back with a saw from his fathers workshop. "Sweety! Please stop! Why are you doing this!? We love you!" Diz grinned. "Your love is useless. The only love I need is His. Goodbye mother."

Diz performed the ritual described in the Jashinist scroll using his father's corpse. His mother's corpse was...Well there were too many chunks to deal with. After the ritual was performed the boy waited for a sign. It came in the form of agonizing pain that sent him to his knees. In the palm of his right hand something was forming. A symbol that burnt into his flesh. The Mark of Chaos. Except something was off about this mark. In the middle of it's formation it started to morph into something else. It finally formed into the symbol that represents Jashinism with dark tendrils. "What the hell is this? This wasn't written in the scroll!!" Little did Diz know that regardless of becoming a Jashinist or not his future was destined for evil. It was in his blood. Yamikonton flowed through him and the murder of his parents finally activated it. His eyes darted towards the door. He could hear people entering his house. Probably shinobi answering to his mothers screams. "This is gonna hurt..." Diz said before smashing his head against the wall so hard he blacked out immediately. No one would suspect a passed out 8 year old of committing a double homicide/jashinist ritual.

The authorities bought his made up story. There really was no reason to doubt him. The found the mark on his hand which he explained was the culprits doing. After this the boy was sent to live with his aunt and uncle who resided in Kirigakure. Both were shinobi and their life style gave the boy an idea. If he became a shinobi he could continue to gain his Lord's favor without getting arrested. So that is what he did. Kirigakure has a new student. Dizen Yuto.
                      Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Reaction time, darkness and darkness shield
                      Weakness: Light, using all of his chakra during a stage results in his death and use of genjutsu
                        ↬ Fears
                      Losing His favor
                      Village: Kiri
                      Class: Taijutsu
                      Bloodline: Yamikonton (Darkness Element)
                        ↬ Stage
                      Stage One -- The Tainted
                        ↬ Implants?
                      None
                      Clan
                        ↬ Jashinist

Demon: None

Chakra Points: 120

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: None
                      Battle Theme:Sukima Switch - Golden Time Lover

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style:
                        ↬ Taijutsu - The 8 Celestial Gates
                        - The Gate of Opening 開門 (Initial Gate)

↬ Konoha Style
                        - Hayabusa Otoshi (Peregrine Falcon Drop)
                        - Konoha Kage Buyou (Leaf Shadow Dance)
                        - Konoha Reppuu (Leaf Violent Wind)

↬ Here

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:55 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Kirito Yurei
Nicknames: Silent Step, Ghost Fists to those that remember him
Birth date: 11/06
Sexuality: Hetero

Culture: What
Religion: Atheistic

Birth Country: ???
Country of Residence: Unnamed
Position: What
Social Class: Upper

Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

He's a Yurei. I mean they don't give much freedom when you pick the clan personality-wise.

Take on warfare: None
Loyalty to Village- None
Theme song: Yung Lean - Ginseng Strip 2002
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 135 lbs
Build: Average
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: White
Complexion: White

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
City: What
Culture: HOW WHAT WHY IS THIS HERE

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Why

A yurei born with hyuuga blood in his veins. His parents don't remember any hyuuga ancestry in the family. Either way his existence is that of a Yurei. Non existence. His goals and ambitions shrouded by his clans decision to remain hidden in the world.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Elements: None
Sub-Element(s): None

Bloodline: Hyuuga
Clan: Yurei

Stat Points
xxx► Strength
Power:
Toughness:
xxx► Agility