Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP]Flutter,You Have Some 'Splainin to Do-Flutter/Hemi FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image

Same meeting place. Hemi was all but running to where they were supposed to meet, his pack full of supplies. Today he was going to show her a little bit of how to make traps! Then maybe they could do a little bit of exploring the surrounding forest, and then maybe lay and look up at the stars and then...then maybe a little bit more of the kissing.

He liked the kissing.

When he had come home from their first date, he had instantly spilled the beans to his mother, ecstatic to have a hottie hot hottie as a girlfriend. So during this meet up, mom had been a mom and packed him a special treat as well. He couldn't wait to see her...and there she was! He practically leaped out of the forest line, raising a hand to wave. "Oi! Flutterby!"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:54 pm
User ImageFlutterby was still stressing about seeing Hemi after that glorious meeting with Flynn she was understandably a little flustered. She couldn't help but think of everything she'd done, or even almost done with Flynn, and everything she'd wanted to do with Hemi. Things that were never going to happen because he was going to tell her to get lost. Who would want a girl that just threw herself like that at the second really hot guy she'd met?

She chewed her lip, trying not to pace. She'd been at their meeting spot for a good little while at that point. Hemi would be there any min- Flutter nearly jumped out of her skin! She squeaked, turning around to face Hemi. Gods and little fishes this was going to be terrible!

Tartara Seabreeze

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:16 pm
She was just as beautiful as he remembered. Soft fairy floss hair, ruby red eyes, the adorable little tail and all the webbing inbetween. He happily jogged over to her, but his glee started to fade away into worry. She looked...worried. And more than just her surprise at seeing him. "Oh! Sorry I startled you. Are you alright Flutterby?" He spoke while leaning forward to give her a hug in greeting.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:39 pm
Flutter shook her head, hugging him in response to his greeting. Why did she have to throw herself at Flynn like that? Oh, right, because he was super freaking hot and really amazingly sweet. He'd made her feel like a woman instead of a young girl who was learning everything still. The thought almost brought her into a fit of hysterics. Or was it sobbing? She couldn't tell anymore!

"Ohgodsandlittlefishes Hemi!" She started, unable to stop herself. "IdidsomethingterribleandImprettysureyouregonnahatemeforevernowbecauseofit!"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:46 pm
He gave her a warm squeeze in the hug, and suddenly she just fell apart in his arms. Words spilling out of her almost faster than he could keep up with. He pulled back just enough to look her in the eyes, eyebrows lifted. "Whoa, whoa! Slow down Flutter. Whats going on? Why would I hate you for even a second?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:59 pm
Flutter winced, knowing that question was coming. She didn't really really want to answer that but she had to. She felt so terrible having done that to Hemi. But everything with Flynn had felt so right!

"BecauseImetaguywhenIwascomingheretomeetyouandhewasreallysweetand... and" She paused, inhaling and trying to settle herself to tell him. "I met someone when I was heading out to meet you. He was really sweet and really really pretty." Flutter wiped at her eyes, crying as she confessed her sins. "I dunno what came over me, but we started kissing and I think he... I think he wanted to do more?" She couldn't tell. She'd figured out that she'd missed something big during the meeting, but she still couldn't tell what. "I... I don't know. He wanted me to stay longer, but I didn't. I couldn't..." How bad would it be if she'd told him the reason she'd left was because she couldn't stop thinking about Hemi? Flutter wiped her eyes again, tears flowing faster now.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:06 pm
As soon as he caught that it was about another guy, his stomach dropped. Then she called him pretty, and the worry turned into confusion. Then, the big bomb. For a moment he simply stared at Flutterby, shocked at what he had been told. He'd only left her for about a week. She didn't seem the type to...to...He dropped his arms from around her, and took a step back. "I...I know we didn't really say it but...I thought it was clear...I thought we...we were..." And he told his mom too. He felt like a fool. "...I didn't think you were like that Flutterby." He spoke quietly, not looking at her anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:59 pm
Yep, that was it. He did hate her after all. Flutterby clutched her sides, no longer having the simple comfort of concerned arms around her. Sure, he was standing next to her, but it may as well have been miles. She needed to tell him why she left though... Tell him everything. Right? That was the only way to make things even worse.

"I left because I couldn't stop thinking about you..." Her voice had gone quiet, barely above a whisper. It was the only thing that could possibly make him hate her more. She was sure of it. "I'm... I'm not that kind of girl..." Her sobbing had quieted. What good would it do her? The hottest boy on the entire isle hated her! Flutter kicked herself mentally, shutting down. There was almost nothing she could do. Nothing she could think of at the very least.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:22 pm
He couldn't be that mad, not really. They hadn't made it official, didn't say that they were exclusive. Technically, she hadn't cheated or broken boundaries because there hadn't been any set.

It still hurt.

"I have to say this now...I'm a one pae kind of guy. And that's sorta what I'm looking for. If you're not..." She said she wasn't that kind of girl, but actions spoke louder than words. There was nothing wrong with being that kind of pae now, to each their own, but it simply wasn't the kind of thing he was looking for then.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:31 pm
Flutter winced. She knew she'd hurt him, but she couldn't, wouldn't have any idea of how badly she'd done it. The curvy woman started to reach out to him, only to stop and put her hand on her arm. "I want to be that kind of girl... Just a one pae girl..." She looked down, unable to meet any gaze he might have thrown her way. The first boy, no the only boy, she'd ever really liked and she'd gone and mucked it up almost immediately!

Flutter wiped at her eyes, taking a step back. He really must hate her for what she'd done. There was no other emotion he could possibly be feeling about her right then!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:01 pm
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her reach up for him only to stop. His first instinct was to comfort her, but this was something that had to be hashed out now. He exhaled slowly while crossing his arms, mostly so that he wouldn't be tempted to wrap them around Flutterby. "I'd be willing...to try and make it work. Because we didn't talk about this sort of thing yet. If that's...what you want. A one pae guy."  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:04 pm
He was... He wanted to try and not hate her? Flutter looked up from her feet, tears in her eyes. How could she possibly be that lucky? "Please.... I want to be a one pae kind of girl Hemi..." She whimpered, she couldn't believe he didn't hate her as much as she thought he did. The hope in her voice couldn't have been disguised as anything else.

"I like you. I really really like you..."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:08 pm
The male sighed again before nodding, turning his face to look at her once again. "I really like you too. So to like, make it official....you'll be my girlfriend?" He blushed slightly, peering out at the fauny through his violet bangs.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:57 pm
Flutter smiled, "If you'll be my boyfriend. My only boyfriend." She still had no idea what had come over her with Flynn, but she knew she wanted to try this thing with Hemi. He was the first guy to make her feel special. At least, the first guy that wasn't her dad or brother.

She wondered for a moment, not sure if she should tell Hemi about the second meeting she'd planned with Flynn... But she would tell him that she was seeing Hemi when she saw the fae again, so it didn't matter right? They had just made up, Flutter didn't want to mess up again. She decided against telling Hemi. At least, not right then. There was no harm in the meeting anyways. Right?

"I brought some sweets?" The femme offered, changing her own thoughts away from Flynn and the issues he'd brought up.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:47 pm
"I'd like that." He spoke softly before perking up at the sweets. "Oooo! And I brought stuff for traps! Which would you like to do first?" The male lifted up his own pack with a boyish grin. They'd just push the whole 'cheating but not cheating' under the rug, and try to make the best out of their date.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff