Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:48 pm
II Wingnut II

This is a role play between Wingnut and I, please don't steal the idea but feel free to follow along!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:16 pm
User Image

M I S T E R - P e t e r Walker

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

❝May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung
May you stay forever young
Forever young, forever young
May you stay forever young.❞

"Thanks for your service officer." Peter said sarcastically. Once again, he'd been pulled over for "under age driving". Nothing unusual though when you look like a fifteen year old abercrombie model with a bad attitude. A cigarette hung from his lips as he pulled off the curb and back onto the highway, blasting his AC/DC music. He was heading towards the shop where he worked as a mechanic full time and a class clown part time. People treated him like a child, so he acted like one sometimes but the crew didn't seem to mind. They respected Peter as an employee. He worked harder than anyone else and was always willing to go the extra mile. Yes. That was Peter.

He pulled into the back of the shop and parked before taking the key out of the ignition and stepping out. Tossing the cigarette butt on the ground, he crushed it into the pavement with his work boots before heading inside to the locker room. There, he kept his work clothes. A pair of cargo pants and a shirt with his name and the company logo on it. Just as he slipped his shirt over his perfectly toned torso, his boss was making his rounds and peeked around the corner to see him. "There's a woman outside needing a new battery. Can you install that before you do anything else?" Peter nodded. "Sure thing." Uniform on and ready for action, Peter stepped outside to talk to the woman. "Hello. I'm Peter." The woman scoffed. "Is this a joke? I don't want some apprentice blowing up my car when he crosses any wires." Peter sighed, but kept a fake smile on his face. "Ma'am. I'm just gonna place the new battery in the battery hold-down tray and secure the battery with the hold-down clamp. Spray both terminal ends with anti-corrosion solution then attach and tighten the red positive battery cable and attach and tighten the black negative battery cable. Please make yourself comfortable."

SallySerenity

Leathered_Saint

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:00 am
II Wingnut II

User Image
██████████████████████████████████████

User Image User Image User Image

Wendy Henderson

Rolling down the street was a beat up, old, chevy truck. It was chugging along and then it all the sudden died. "Uggh, well... At least I made it into town." A girl with dark blonde hair groaned as she was able to coast the car over by the curb and park it. Peering over the steering wheel Wendy saw that the truck was overheated and out of gas. Taking a deep breath the girl grabbed her bag and pulled it over her shoulder and got out locking the doors. "Okay, now to find a gas station." Wendy said to herself and started walking aimlessly trying to find a gas station or something that could get her what she needed so that she could attempt to fix her truck herself.

Walking around for a bit she came across a garage and it didn't look too busy so she decided that they might be able to help somewhat or at least tell her how to get to the gas station. Walking into the waiting area she waited until she saw someone that she could talk to. "Hi there, excuse me, I know this is probably a very dumb question but do you sell coolant and gas cans?" Wendy was sure she sounded ignorant. "My car ran out of gas just down the road and it's overheated and I don't know my way around here at all." She finished rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly and chewing on her lip. At the same time she was asking about her car there was a woman making a scene about a younger guy fixing her car. She was making such a scene that Wendy couldn't help but say anything. "If he was going to mess up he probably wouldn't be working here ma'am. Clearly he knows what he's doing to be employed here." Wendy knew what it was like to feel under-minded at work, treated like she doesn't know what she was overly qualified and underpaid to do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:00 pm
User Image

And climb on every rung

Peter wasn't surprised to see a young girl in the shop at this time of day. Sometimes girls from the middle school across the street would find any excuse to come over and see Peter. It drove him completely bonkers. Last time, they needed to observe him changing a tire with his shirt off for a school project. Kids. Where do they come up with this stuff? Of course, Peter was such a lovable guy that he couldn't refuse their request. Though, the shirt stayed on and he kept making them laugh with his childish jokes while he worked. "Hey little boy. You are looking mighty fine this morning." A taller older looking male made the comment towards Peter. He had a twelve o'clock shadow and oil grease all over his work pants and hands. "If I am ever drunk, you'll be dxmn good looking yourself." Peter winked at the man and giggled like a little girl. The man just covered his mouth, pretending to be shocked and went for the bathroom. Peter then turned back to the woman who was standing there and she looked absolutely shocked. "You kiss your mama with that mouth boy? And shouldn't you be in school?" Peter just smiled at her. "I'll have your car battery installed in just ten minutes ma'am." The woman went back and sat down to read a cosmopolitan magazine, looking absolutely disgusted.

"You said something about your car overheating? Did you roll the windows down to decrease the load on the engine?" He asked politely as the man walked back out of the bathroom and flipped Peter off with a smile on his face. Peter just stuck his tongue out at the man like a child and motioned for the girl to follow him so he could work on the woman's car and talk to her at the same time. He headed into the garage and pulled a battery off the shelf before walking towards the car. Popping the hood open, he pulled up his pants which were way too big for him and started to work. "Don't touch anything." He said absent minded and absorbed in work. It was a phrase he used often when people wandered in to bother him, but he didn't mind much. Usually he would go home at the end of the day with some pretty interesting stories to share.

SallySerenity

Leathered_Saint

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:42 pm
II Wingnut II

User Image

Wendy Henderson

Wendy watched as some other customers interacted with the young boy, she didn't understand how people thought it was okay to talk to people in such a way. But at least the boy dished it out as good as he took it. It was getting warm and she pulled her long hair into a knot on the top of her head and pushed the sleeves of her pastel pink cardigan up to her elbows. Seeing the older woman having her battery change still giving the boy a hard time made Wendy's eyes roll.

Once she realized that the boy was talking to her she turned and followed him over to the car. What he said was like gibberish to her. "I'll be completely honest with you. My dad would always fix my car for me if something went wrong with it." She said with an embarrassed blush and rubbed the back of her neck. "I mean, I know when I should go get my oil changed and I can change my own brakes. But anything else I'm completely useless." Keeping out of the way of the boy while he worked, her hands behind her back while her bag and cardigan started to slip off her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image

And climb on every rung

Peter attached the black cable to the battery and closed the hood before going over to start the car. "You might wanna step back in case the car explodes." He said, winking at her before putting the key in the ignition. Starting the car up, he checked everything on the dashboard as well as the brakes and blinkers, making sure everything checked out. "You're not useless. It's nothing to be embarrassed about either. I have no clue how to put on mascara but you girls make it look easy." He teased her lightly,winking again, meaning no offense. "I have a full five gallon gas tank in my truck. Lets go tell this lady the good news and I'll drive you back to your car." Wiping his hand on his face was a mistake. He got grease on his cheek and knew it, but he owned it like war paint. Heading back inside the shop, his arms were open wide as he announced, "Your car is intact and has a new battery. It's ready to go, go, go like the energizer bunny." The woman looked at him unamused, when the taller older male appeared. This time, you could see his name tag more clearly. Jordan. Store manager. "I'm sorry ma'am. We have tried to put him up for adoption, but no one wants a mutt with fleas." Jordan took over the process and Peter headed back out towards the garage, grabbing two water bottles and heading to his truck. Jumping in the driver's seat, he handed a water bottle to the girl and started up the engine. "So how old are you? Eighteen?"

SallySerenity

Leathered_Saint

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:35 pm
II Wingnut II

User Image

Wendy Henderson

Wendy took the boy's advice and stepped back a bit, even though she was sure the car wouldn't blow up. She smiled and waited for him to get out and laughed a little at his comment. "I suppose you're right." When he offered to drive her back to her truck she smiled and followed him when he went to tell the woman her car was ready she giggled at his comment, it just worked. When the manager, Jordan, made his comment about the boy Wendy couldn't help but feel like it was beyond unnecessary. She then got into the passenger seat of his truck and took the water bottle from him. "Thanks." She said with a smile, chuckling a little when he asked if she was eighteen. "Close, I just turned 22 a couple months ago." Wendy answered before she cracked open the water bottle and took a sip. "My truck died a few blocks up that way." She said, pointing to the left.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

And climb on every rung

Peter smiled as he started driving in the direction the girl had pointed. "I swear I don't have fleas by the way."That was just his working environment. All men working on cars all day, sure they messed around with each other like brothers. They worked together long enough that they acted related most of the time too. Even his manager. "Jordan is my brother. He has owned the shop since my dad passed away. So he has all the rights to say whatever he wants about me." He made that comment when he noticed how uncomfortable the girl looked after the fact. When they pulled up to the truck on the side of the road, Peter pulled off and jumped out, sticking his water bottle in the back pocket of his jeans. "Pop the hood open for me please my dear?" He asked before closing the door and getting into the bed of the truck to grab the gas can. He walked back over to the side of the truck and popped open the lid to pour in the gas before he emerged at the front again to look at the engine. "Good news and bad news. The water and coolant level in the radiator is low. We are out of coolant for the time being, however.." Peter took his water bottle, unscrewed the cap on the radiator and poured the water inside. "I wouldn't recommend doing this in the winter. The water would freeze in the radiator and then the truck would have more problems. What you want to get is some anti-freeze from Wal-mart and use that. Make sure it doesn't go below this line either." He pointed to the line on the radiator. "If it happens again, turn the A/C off and open the windows. Try not to ride the brakes too hard either if you are in traffic. Just take it slow." He paused to make sure she understood all that before closing the hood again and picking up the gas can. "How old do you think I am by the way?"

SallySerenity

Leathered_Saint

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:25 am
II Wingnut II

User Image

Wendy Henderson

Wendy's face flushed with embarrassment when the boy commented about what she had overheard, then she felt bad about judging. When they got to her truck she went over to the driver's side and popped the hood for him and then met him by the front end so that she could watch, know what to do for next time something like this happened. Wendy listened intently, nodding making mental notes. "I'll make sure I have coolant with me from now on, I have a feeling this won't be the last time this happens." She sighed and made an exacerbated face, going back over to the driver's side and pulling the lever to open the gas cap. When she went to unscrew it the boy had the gas can and was coming back over. "Hm... I'd put you at about fifteen or sixteen I suppose." She said, feeling kind of awkward, she had never been good at guessing people's ages right off the bat like that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:48 am
User Image

And climb on every rung

A small smile appeared on his face. It was always the same thing, but he didn't care if people got his age wrong. It wasn't like it was something he could control. Besides, he'd been an eternal stud while everyone else aged like milk right? Nah. He wasn't one to think like that. Honestly, with all the scars on his chest and back from childhood, he never thought of himself as good looking either. "Well you are all set. I'm sorry, I never caught your..." Just then the phone rang in Peter's pocket. He sighed before flipping it open and answering with a deep, "Yellow?" The person on the other end was talking ninety miles an hour, but Peter caught every word. "Alright, I'm heading back and I'll take care of that first thing." Peter snickered a moment, picking up the gas can and tossed it back into the truck. "Yeah, yeah. F@ck you too." He said as he hung up the phone and walking over to his driver's side, opening the door. "I need to get back to the shop, but if you ever have any more problems, come and see us. We'll take care of you. Have a good day!" He said, then the truck was started and he was pulling out onto the road again towards the shop. He was going to get her name, but Peter figured that would be the last time he ever saw her anyway and that didn't bother him one bit.

Back at the shop, Tom had accidentally locked a customers keys inside a car with old-style door locks with little buttons on the window ledge. Peter straightened a wire coat hanger and bent the end into a little hook. Inserting it between the rubber molding and the side window, he then carefully hooked it around the door button and pulled it up. The customer was completely amazed at how swift he was. "Oh wow. You must be a professional. Hey. Do you have a prom date for next week? Because my daughter..." Peter just smiled at the woman. "I appreciate you offering, but no thanks." Tom was in the corner trying to stifle laughter. This wasn't the first time an older woman tried hooking Peter up with a daughter or grand-daughter and he didn't understand it. Was it the way the grease stains on his face glowed? Maybe it was his occasional sarcasm? No...he was funny. That had to be it.

ooc: I LOVE THIS RP! Holy goats.
SallySerenity

Leathered_Saint

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:19 am
II Wingnut II

User Image

Wendy Henderson

When everything had been fixed on the truck Wendy smiled, thankful that she would at least be able to get to the next gas station before it got too late. "Thanks, you too!" She said with a small smile and a wave as the boy drove off. She sighed a bit and walked back over to the driver's side of her truck and got in. She took off her cardigan, exposing her shoulders to the mid-afternoon sun in the strapless dress she had been wearing. Putting the key in the ignition she waited for it to turn over and warm back up a bit, letting the gas settle before driving off. Finding the gas station she filled the rest of the way up then took the boy's advice and finding the Wal-Mart to get some coolant.

Reaching the store she had noticed that there were eyes on her. This town was pretty small, so seeing an outsider was probably perplexing to them. Wendy kept her head down as she walked through the aisles to the automotive section. To her all of the bottles looked the same but she looked close and found a bottle that was labeled coolant and picked it up and put it in a hand basket she found. While she was there she felt that it would be a good idea to get a few quarts of oil and some jumper cables. Seeing as she didn't have any and knowing her truck she should have some. The men in the aisles were looking at her, mumbling to themselves. Wendy felt the eyes and she tried to get out of there as swiftly as she could. Making her way back to the front of the store and waiting in line. There was a big, burly man behind her that chuckled. "Car trouble, missy?" He asked, sucking on his teeth. "Well, not anymore." She answered nonchalantly, not wanting to continue this conversation. "Oh, little thing like you knows how to fix your car?" The man chuckled. Wendy didn't reply, she just paid for her things and tried to get out of the store as quickly as she could without actually running. When she got to her truck she put her things in the bed of the truck and got in and drove out of the parking lot, and started looking for a place to stay for the night.

OOC || Yay!! I like it too! I swear I'm trying to write more. My brain is just being mean to me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:34 am
User Image

And climb on every rung

The day seemed to drag. Peter got two numbers from middle schoolers and was yelled at by a middle aged man who claimed Peter didn't know what he was doing and he needed Jesus...what? Peter just shook his head at the consistent craziness in the shop until around 7p.m. that night when he clocked out. Exhausted and hungry, Peter found himself at his favorite little hole-in-the-wall, chowing down on the best chinese food in town. His best friend Chucky had called him earlier, whining and complaining about his girlfriend wanting to take a break for the second time, so he waited for him to show up. Once the red haired, bearded thirty year old showed up and sat next to Peter, all he|| broke loose. The two of them were inseparable, always getting into trouble. Everyone knew the two of them too. Being such a small town, everyone knew Peter too. Every once in awhile, the door's bell would clang and someone would emerge behind Peter to bid him a good evening. An old customer even asked if he wanted to play a round of pool. Peter agreed. Chucky just snickered as he downed a single beer and offered to buy Peter one. "Nah. You know I don't drink. Not with my health problems." Chucky gave his friend a knuckle sandwich as they sat and watched the baseball game on the T.V. and just talked about their day.

ooc: You're fine bb girl.
SallySerenity

Leathered_Saint

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:08 am
II Wingnut II

User Image

Wendy Henderson

After driving around for a while it became apparent to Wendy that she would be sleeping in her truck once again. "At least it'll be warm out." She said to herself after looking at the temperature on her phone, saying it was nearly seventy-five degrees and it was only sunset. Wendy went and parked on the side of the road and got out, and started walking down the sidewalk. Not really sure what she was looking for but she knew that she needed to get out of the heat. She went into the first open place and felt some relief. Her hair had fallen out of the bun and she put it back in the bun as she found a place to sit and just asked the waitress for a water to start. The place she had walked into seemed to be fairly crowded, clearly a favourite of the locals. With a sigh she hung her head and pressed the heels of her palms into her eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:23 am
User Image

And climb on every rung

Peter knocked the 8 ball into it's rightful pocket and snickered at Bill as he mumbled a few curse words and handed him a twenty dollar bill. Peter wasn't one for making bets, but it was an old friend who appreciated a little competition and was heading out of town in the morning. So Peter made an exception, and even made some money off of it. Chucky stood nearby, drinking his emotions after Peter finally convinced him to break up with his girlfriend permanently. With a slur, Chucky said, "Good. Next round is on you." Peter walked over and stood in front of him. "Am I pretty yet?" Peter let out a loud chuckle at his drunk friend. "Sure. I'd date you." Chucky rose his glass, spilling a few drops on the floor as he stumbled forward and Peter steadied him. "I'd slap you but that'd be animal abuse." Peter smirked and drove his friend back to the bar to sit down. "Another round for my friend please. He's still making smart @ss comments that make too much sense." "Woah. She's hot." Chucky mumbled before putting his head on the counter. Peter looked in the direction where Chucky was looking and noticed it was the same girl from earlier. "I'll be right back." He wandered over to her table and sat across from her. "Hey there stranger."

SallySerenity

Leathered_Saint

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:44 am
II Wingnut II

User Image

Wendy Henderson

Wendy rubbed her temples and sighed, thanking the waitress when she brought her water and she took a sip and fished out an ice cube with her spoon and set it on her tongue. When the boy from earlier sat across from her, she blinked a few times then smiled softly. "Oh, hey there." She replied, tucking some hair that had fallen out of her bun behind her ear. Wendy was going to say something when she saw the man from earlier come inside and she casually used her hand to shield her face from getting recognized, dealing with him teasing her about her truck was the last thing that she needed. "How are you?" Wendy finally asked with a strained smile, hoping the man would just keep minding his business until she left.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas