PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:57 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
--------------------

Zara groaned as she rolled out of bed. Literally. "Why does this happen every morning?" She grumbled to herself as she slowly stood up, stretching slightly before walking to the bathroom. She got a shower and put on a Pierce The Veil tank top and some yoga shorts before she blow-dried her hair. She quickly did her hair and makeup before grabbing her makeup bag and her phone charger and putting them in her purse. She checked her phone and face-palmed, "I was supposed to meet Rain an hour ago." She groaned as she called Rain, "Are you still at the mall?" She asked and pumped a fist in the air when she said yes. "I'll be there soon!" She said as she put some shoes on and ran out of her house, slowing down to a walk when she hit the sidewalk. She walked down the crowded street until she came to the entrance to the back-alley of the mall. Nobody was there from what she could tell so she turned into the alley and looked down at her phone to check the time.

--------------------

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image

𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔵𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔰

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

☠☠☠☠☠ Alexander watched the girl and chuckled darkly to himself. "Stupid mortal" He hissed, loud enough for her to hear as if the wind were whispering the words as it blew past. The demon was over two thousand years old, but he liked to take on the form of a twenty-year-old human male. Alexander hid in the shadows and watched the girl, waiting to strike and make her his next play thing.

ishipbullshitlove

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:39 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

--------------------

Zara heard a voice and rolled her eyes, knowing that it was a Demon. She shook her head and kept walking, keeping her ears open for any signs of movement. She looked around when she got to the darkest part of the alley. "I know what you are and I'm definitely not afraid of you." She said as she stopped walking, crossing her arms over her chest.

--------------------

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image

𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔵𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔰

☠☠☠☠☠ Alexander materialized in front of the girl and shoved her into the wall, growling at her. "You should be." He growled, gripping her shoulders tightly. "You're going to come with me." He told her. Taking her phone out of her hand, he crushed it, throwing the now useless device away from him. "What's your name, scum?" He growled, his eyes glwing red and his teeth turning razor sharp.

ishipbullshitlove

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:50 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

--------------------

Zara groaned when her back hit the wall, making her wince slightly. When he crushed her phone she got really pissed... So she punched him as hard as she could in the face and kneed him in the balls. "Get away from me, Demon!" She growled as she grabbed the purse that she had dropped on the ground when he shoved her and started to walk away from him.

--------------------

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image

𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔵𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔰

☠☠☠☠☠ Groaning loudly in pain, the demon clutched his manhood and panted. As soon as the pain faded, Alexander grabbed the girl and disappeared with her. The pair reappeared in a windowless and doorless room. "I told you that you were coming with me. You are y pet whether you like it or not." Alexander hissed, disappearing from the room. He reppeared in his bedroom and called for his maid to draw him a bath. Since he had been alive for two thousand years, he had come into a lot of money. He didn't have much use for it until he reached the 20th century when things seemed to explode and come to life. Alex saved most of the money he had acquired. and when the 21st century rolled around, he had enough money to astound even the richest person in the United States.

ishipbullshitlove

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:26 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

--------------------

Zara groaned and started to kick and scream at the wall. How could she let herself get caught? After her last encounter with the supernatural she had promised herself that she would never be in the same position again and here she was, stuck in a room with a demon that wants her as a pet. She slid down the wall and held her head in her hands, the scars that covered her back was from the last demon that liked her. He used to beat her and rape her until she did whatever he said. He almost broke her but she was saved before that happened and she refuses to let that happen to her again. She will not be broken again.

--------------------

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image

𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔵𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔰

☠☠☠☠☠ Alexander reappeared in the room, hours later. “Now, human, what is your name? Tell me your name and I will reward you. Lie to me, I will starve you for a day.” Alexander said. He stayed on the other side of the room, but his tone was menacing. He looked her over and smiled to himself, pleased with his choice. She was a beautiful girl. There was no denying that. He didn’t know that she had belonged to and been broken by another demon. If he did know, he would be enraged. He didn’t want to hurt her, but he did want to scare her and make her listen to him. Everything would be much easier if she were obedient.

ishipbullshitlove

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:08 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

--------------------

Zara rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, not wanting to cooperate. After thinking it over, she finally sighed and cleared her throat. "My name is Zara White," she said as she bit the inside of her cheek to prevent cussing him out. "Why did you bring me here? What did I do to you? Are you doing this for Alaric?" She asked as she realized that he could be working with the man that had abused her. She started to have a mini panic attack at the thought of going back to that horrible place, cowering away from the demon.

--------------------

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image

𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔵𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔰

☠☠☠☠☠ Alexander looked at her confused. "Alaric? I know no Alaric." He said. He watched as she started to cower away. Realizing what was going on, Alex slowly moved close to her. "Shh. Shh. It's okay, Zara. I know nothing of Alaric. I took you because you are beautiful." He said. "Calm down. I will not hurt you. I would never dream of hurting you. I just wanted you to be obedient." The demon said, sitting down in front of Zara and cupping her face in his hands. "Breathe. Deep breaths. I will not harm you. I just wanted you to be mine and prevent anyone from taking you." Alex said.

ishipbullshitlove

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:39 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

--------------------

Zara started to calm down when he said that he didn't know Alaric and that he didn't want to hurt her. She leaned into his touch to show him that she wasn't scared anymore as she smiled slightly. "Thanks," she said as she got her breathing under control. "Sorry that I freaked on you, demons make me jumpy," she said as she ran a hand through her hair. She's socially awkward so she just sat there and blushed when she didn't know what to say next.

--------------------

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image

𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔵𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔰

☠☠☠☠☠ Alexander gave a small smile. "It's understandable. Come, it's time to eat. I will show you to another room where you will stay." He said, standing and helping Zara to her feet. He made them disappear then reappear in a large dining room. The table was made of dark wood and the chairs were made of light wood. Alex led Zara to one end of the table, pulling out a chair for her on his right side. He sat at the head of the table and looked at Zara then up at the maid as she opened the doors and brought the food in for them. "I hope you like steak medium rare." He said. "If not, I can have my chef prepare something else to your liking.".

ishipbullshitlove

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:09 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

--------------------

Zara raised an eyebrow as what appeared to be a maid walked into the room with trays of food. When the demon asked if she was okay with the steak she nodded eagerly. "Steak's my favourite," she said as she picked up a fork and a knife and cut off a piece of steak. She practically moaned at how good it tasted. "Compliments to the chef," she said as she dug into the steak.

--------------------

User ImageUser Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items