Submit

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It had been a while since Holly had seen her friend Nutter Butter, and she was beginning to miss him. They really did have a lot in common, so she found it easiest to talk to him. Hopefully he was home today.

As she came to his treehouse, she began to see if he was in his garden of peanuts. However, once again she had trouble getting around in it and ended up being stuck. If she moved, she would snag one of his precious peanuts, and she didn't want to do that! "Nutter Butter! Help!"

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:28 am

User Image

The little foal was in a deep sleep snoring away. As he laid on his back. His blanket kicked to the side, barely covering his stomach. The day before he managed to dig up fresh dirt to plant more peanuts in the ground. He had never forgotten Paw's gift of peanuts or her videogames.

Nutter Butter woke up to someone calling for him in a distressed voice. He spazzed and sat upright. A fresh layer of drool crept out from one side of his mouth and covered the dry crusty bits.

"Mm that voice. Who is it?" Sleepily, he got out of bed and looked out the window and noticed a green merphony down below, tangled between the greenery. "H-Holly!" His eyes widened when he realised that she had come back to see him. "S-silly girl," he mumbled under his breath. Without eating breakfast he ran out of his tree house and climbed down the rope ladder.

Within moments he felt the sturdy ground below his hooves and let go of the ropes. He raced over to the green gal and saw that she needed him to free her. The little colt started to bite at the plants that got in the way of her floaty hover device. "Mm hang on a little bit longer," he told her, and tasted the vine's sap in his mouth as he tugged. "You'll be free from this soon."

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:28 pm
She blushed some as he came down the ladder, embarrassed to say the least. Here she was, stuck in his plants, and he was coming down to hep her ", I am so sorry Nutter Butter. I was checking to see if you were in your garden and... I got stuck."

Once he had freed her, she looked over the plants she had gotten herself stuck in ", I really am sorry. Your poor plants didn't see it coming. If only I had been more careful."

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Peanut has this strange feeling that if he continued to talk to her more, he might just get used to seeing her around. He saw her cheeks flush red but did not make a big deal out of it. He simply just helped her pull away the greenery that clung onto her hover-board. "T-there. That's the last of them. You should be able to m-move around now."

He looked around where they both were and just shrugged, lifting up both his front legs. "It doesn't concern me. Even if you had trampled over my peanut flowers, it is okay. Since peanuts are grown underground."

The little colt faced her and smiled. "What brings you h-here anyway? You are quite f-far away from the waters."

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:56 pm
She continued to listen to him as he replied to her, grateful for sure that he had helped her get unstuck. Would he even be willing to leave the forest to go to her house? He didn't seem like the type to want to leave.
"I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house?"

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Her house? "Hmm. The cave by this groove/grove? I don't really r-remember where exactly though..." he replied to her as he looked up at his tree house. Mochi didn't seem to be watching him.

He turned his head to look at his new friend and back at his tree house. "Hmm. Okay... I guess I can leave for a little while. M-maybe, an hour or two? Three at the most? I have a cat that will need food later..."

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:25 pm
"It is around the border of the forest and the grassy plains," Holly explained to Nutter Butter, giving him an excited smile ", I will lead you there right no-..."

Her eyes widened when he mentioned he had a pet ", You have a cat? So cool! I don't have a pet. Maybe I should get a jellyfish?"

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:49 pm

"Y-your home. Is it dry? I am afraid of deep waters..." his voice squeeked and he grew silent.... until he heard her asking about his cat. "Uh yeah. Mochi was a bit on the thin side when I found him. He is all better now." The thought of jellyfish just reminded him of the ocean.. which could lead to him drowning.. "P-perhaps you could get a jellyfish... I have seen some phonies with those..."

He started to walk and stopped beside Holly. "J-just lead the way. I will f-follow."

VerityHattress
sorry there was an emergency last night. now i have to babysit a senior bunny.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:10 pm
"It is both wet, but there is a way for you to get in and stand that is dry," she wasn't sure how to quite explain it. She had part of her home under the water, but part of it above water.

However, she knew he would be safe at her place, so she began to lead him to her place ", I promise you'll be safe though, okay? You don't have to swim or get wet if you don't want to. It isn't even that deep."

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Both wet and dry? It only reminded Peanut of a water fountain that he saw in the middle of the Phony City. "Promise that you will save m-me if I d-drown?" he asked her as he followed closely behind her to see what sort of place she lives at. He knew one thing was certain, it won't be a treehouse.

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:05 pm
"Only if you decide to go into the water. Otherwise there is no way you could drown," taking him to her house, she began to explain her home more ", It is a cave, so there is dry land for you to walk. There is also two entrances. One for merphonies, and then the one I will be taking you to."

It didn't take too long before they came to a wall of stone, there being a part that curved in more to host where the wooden door and window to her house where. She began to attempting to open it by herself, having trouble with it but assuring her friend that she could do it. Once she did get it open, she led Nutter Butter inside ", This is my house. Well... the dry part of it anyway."

There are more plants everywhere, with the wall being full of groves that can fit a whole bunch of plants. Anywhere a plant can go besides the middle of the floor and where the other phonies can sit, there is a plant.
User Image

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:23 pm

He saw her struggle while opening the door. Obviously, maintaining her balance on a hoverboard while pushing a door can be quite challening. Peanut was about to offer to help but stopped when he saw her open it on her own and went inside her house. He followed her in and was at a loss of words. Her home was beautiful! Except well for that scary bit of water on the other side of the room. "Is.. Is t-that were you dive in and swim out through the other entrance?" he asked, and stayed really close by the fireplace not wanting to move away from it. "That's a lot of w-water..."

What what a beautiful visual of her home! It was not what I had in mind at all.

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:22 pm
"It actually is really shallow," she explained, placing her fin in and showing how shallow it really was ", You could walk five feet in and it wouldn't come past the middle of the bottom of your leg. However, you don't have to do so. You can stay on the dry land."

FrostyPeaches
(I worked hard on it, and I am still working on the under water part.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:28 pm

"N-no way.. You're trying to trick me," he stammered, still refusing to peel himself away from the wall. It looked shallow from how she dipped her fin into the water but he is playing it safe.

Changing the topic, he looked at his friend and asked: "What was it that you n-needed me here for?"

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:35 pm
"I wanted to hang out with you more," she explained, getting out of all her hover devices and starting to crawl into the water to help her with her drying skin, sighing with relief. Sure enough, it really was shallow ", I promise you will be safe Peanut. I won't allow for you to get hurt."

She then turned to face her friend, smiling softly at him ", I promise you will not get wet if you get closer. You will only get wet if you actually put your hooves in."

FrostyPeaches

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces