Submit

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:08 pm
Dame NightFury
demonstration_evil
Dame NightFury
demonstration_evil
Dame NightFury
Hullo, I was wondering if Morpheus and Kondono would be able to wander to the borders of the Pirates? I have Ndima who fancies herself a brew master ... Maybe some of her hidden treasure (fermenting fruit) goes missing and she's positive that someone is trying to steal her secrets to making a fabulous brew? She'd also be up for a fling once I can get her rp count up ...

Sounds fun! He also has a very low rp count (see also: None) so I'm totally happy to take them for a test drive!

xd Would you like to start or would you like me to?

I just got back from vacation so I'm a BIT scattered right now, haha. Would you mind starting?

Okay! Will do. Tomorrow or Thursday. Aiming for tomorrow ....

Sounds good! Gives me time to get over my jet lag lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:04 am
demonstration_evil
Dame NightFury
demonstration_evil
Dame NightFury
demonstration_evil
Dame NightFury
Hullo, I was wondering if Morpheus and Kondono would be able to wander to the borders of the Pirates? I have Ndima who fancies herself a brew master ... Maybe some of her hidden treasure (fermenting fruit) goes missing and she's positive that someone is trying to steal her secrets to making a fabulous brew? She'd also be up for a fling once I can get her rp count up ...

Sounds fun! He also has a very low rp count (see also: None) so I'm totally happy to take them for a test drive!

xd Would you like to start or would you like me to?

I just got back from vacation so I'm a BIT scattered right now, haha. Would you mind starting?

Okay! Will do. Tomorrow or Thursday. Aiming for tomorrow ....

Sounds good! Gives me time to get over my jet lag lol

I very rarely get jet lag ... Where did you go on vacay?

Okay so for your, Morpheus and Kondono's reference (eventually) here's the rp that made the batch of fermented fruit go missing (which I'm still working on but you'll get the gist of it right away). Ndima isn't going to recall much more than a fun, handsome wild dog from that encounter, but she's not even going to be able to associate him with the missing fruit. I should say good luck to Morpheus and Kondono - once they find out what happened, Ndima is going to be difficult to convince, she's actually the prep that made them going missing.

And .... here's our rp - X  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash