[PRP]The Tale of Ēostre's Eggs {Inside}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:58 pm
This is a Private RolePlay between Eleanor and Ēostre.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:19 pm
Spring equinox was upon them and it was evident by how the flowers were already starting to bloom and the weather started to heat up. Gone was the cool touch of winter, now was the fresh breath of spring. A tiny colorful nymph usida ran around the meadow hiding colorful eggs beneath leaves, flowers, and anything else she could find. While she hid her precious objects she hummed a wordless tune, she loved this time of year, this is what she worked for, and all those months of preparation were for this moment. Already she had traveled far across Kawani and hid her tiny eggs in various locations for the inhabitants to find; she wished to bring joy to their day and color usually brought joy to hers.

“Oh how I love the first day of Spring!” She looked at the basket near her hooves; there was only one egg left: it was a pink egg with darker pink spirals and tiny white butterflies fluttering about the woven design. Countless hours had gone into making an egg and each one was unique. Dyes were her favorite part, for they always made a mess and dyed her pelt different colors. Sometimes she would become even more rainbow colored than her usual shades. When she finished with an egg she coated it in bees’ wax so the design would remain and not be rubbed off with transport.

“I wonder what lucky soquili will find you.” Ēostre placed the egg beneath a large tree and with a smile began to walk away.

belloblossom

Thalea

Devoted Mage

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:53 am
Eleanor

Traveling into the valley and the forest nearby felt like a significantly smaller accomplishment than how Eleanor had felt when she was going out for the first time. She recalled how scared she had been, but now all was just nifty and she didn't mind going out into the wilderness. Why, she'd traveled this path for so long that she even knew her whole way home! Wasn't that a feat? She certainly considered it to be so, at any rate.

Though she had become a more independent foal, she still desired to go out and collect stories of her adventures for her Daddy at the end of the day. Sometimes, she'd even bring back actual things for him, if she found something especially pretty to share with him. It was all sorts of fun to be sure, but her favorite part of it, without a doubt was curling up next to her Daddy and falling asleep with him each night. He was warmer than he would seem and Eleanor loved him more than the world.

Enough of that for now, now. Upon this day, Eleanor had moved towards the wooded area next seek her newest adventure, when she saw a colorful pony that was much smaller than any of the others. She seemed to be setting something by a tree nearby and then she went along her way. Curious, Eleanor approached the tree herself, only to find the fanciest egg that she'd ever seen! Her eyes grew as wide and as round as the moon and she turned her head back towards the retreating mini-pony.

"E-Excuse me, Miss? You dropped your, uhm, egg!"

Thalea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:07 am
The tiny rainbow colored nymph turned around at the high pitched and very young voice, a large smile appeared on her countenance at the little one’s words, but it was hard to see with the basket in her mouth so she quickly set it on the ground near her hooves, “It is no longer my egg for you have found it. I had decorated it and hid it as tradition had me do and you came along and found the lovely prize. Look it even looks like you!” Ēostre tilted her head to the side and looked at the little filly who even though was young was still bigger than the little usida, “Have you not heard of this tradition? Of the Egg Hunt on the Spring Equinox in celebration of Ostara’s Feast Day?” It fascinated the little mare how many and how little actually knew of the tradition and the story behind her eggs. She was willing to tell any and all who were eager to listen. “Would you like to hear the story of Ostara and her loyal bunny rabbit?”

belloblossom

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas