DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

"He came at me with a meat tenderizer."

Tossing away the butt to his cigarette the male crossed his arms over his chest, as he made his way back to his pick up truck, well not exactly his, it was for work. Tossing the platic corner store bag into the back of the truck Dylan let out a deep sigh, he turned leaning on the side of the old truck. This wasn't the best morning for him, he got in a fight with his mother this morning before packing his stuff and leaving His packed bags were in the back of the truck along with the plastic bag which was filled with small zip lock baggies, plastic wrap and blunt papers for work. He could still hear his mother yelling at him to get the hell out of her house, that he was an ungreatful kid and that he didn't understand anything. He could still see his little brothers face, he looked upset about Dylan leaving and kept mouthing "please stay" amd saying things like "its okay Dylan moms just made she doesn't mean it". Yeah right.

On the other hand his boss had ended up in a car crash that killed him, his clueless wife was very upset and even yelled at Dylan once telling him he should have been there to save him. "You are his partner aren't you? Whatever you two did anyway!" Was what she yelled at him the day she found out her husband died, too bad she didn't know he was actually cheating on her at work, it was also good she had no idea her husband was in the weed buisness, who knows what she would do if she knew that. Now Dylan was the boss, he still had someone higher then him but he was in charge of the plants and the workers now, it was good money but he was always confused at work, it was hard running such a dangerous buisness. Man, what did he get himself into, he was only twenty one and his life was being threatened everyday.

OutOfConfidence -
Attire
Tattoo

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:40 am
User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- - - - - - - - - - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWhile I'm off chasing my own dreams. Sailing around the world.

Annabeth Marie Sanders. Your typical popular girl. A cheerleader, well co-captain along with another girl. Kind, yet stubborn and smart. It seemed like she had the perfect life all around. The usual, white rich parents who spoil her to death. Wrong. Her home life is completely upside down. Her mother is a depressed drunk all the time. The sound of teeth breaking on wine bottles downstairs, or her crying. Her father, she didn't anything that bad, only he was boss of some sorts, sometimes coming home in the late hours of the night. Usually Annabeth referred herself to the princess in The Breakfast Club. A broken family, but a perfect school life, yet her parents weren't divorced yet. She said yet, because her father died in a car crash not too long ago, so her mother had to never to separate or divorce.

It was a weekend afternoon and Annabeth decided to escape the prison cell she called her house. Days she couldn't bear being with the drunk she called her mother. God, it was out of hand, and Annabeth knew giving her mother help wouldn't work. Trying to help her mother was a brick wall, especially since her father's passing. It was tough on Annabeth but she kept her composure as calm as she could be. Walking down the street, placed a headphone in, playing Stronger by Kayne West. She was trying to clear her mind of her mother and now her deceased father. Did Annabeth and her mother know what father did? Nope. He was just some boss, working some crazy hours, and it killed everyone.

As the petite blonde turned a corner, spotted a familiar truck, and then the face driving the truck. Annabeth's heart stopped for a moment and raced a bit. It was Dylan. Someone who worked alongside her father, and Annabeth's small crush. She never had an explanation on it, she just found him cute. Texting a friend real quick, tucked her phone in her jean pocket and whistled, looking over to Dylan as she walked up to him "Dylan. Long time, no see." Annabeth said with a bit of sarcasm. They saw each other not very long ago, but it was a while for the blonde and her crush.

outfit
tattoo.

Out.Of.Colors.- So so sorry I took so long to start it off. I've been super busy with work and school .-.

Please know that I'm yours to keep. My beautiful girl.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX - - - - - - - - - -

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:49 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Time to get back to work, not that Dylan was looking forward to it, he kind of hated being the one in charge. Sure there was someone ahead of him, but no one knew or ever met that person, they didn't even know the gender.
Opening the door to the truck the blonde hopped into his vehicle resting his hands on the wheel. Before he could drive off and make his way to work a loud whistle rung in his ears. Turning his head out his window and towards the noise Dylan arched his eyebrows slightly at the female. It took him half a second but now he remembered her as his bosses daughter, he had seen her once or twice before and even had a conversation with her. Well not really a conversation, she asked a couple questions and he answered.

Pushing the door open the blonde stepped out of the truck, he kicked the door shut behind him and stepped onto the curb in front of the younger female. Dylan was much taller then her, he also looked much older then her, even though he was only twenty one and she was about seventeen maybe eighteen. Crossing his muscular arms over his chest the blue eyed male smiled kindly, like always Dylan was a very poliet guy. "Uh, hey. Annabeth, I remember." Licking the base of his bottom lip the uncrossed his arms and slowly slid them into the pockets of his dark blue jeans. Lifting an arm he rested his hand against the back of his neck softly rubbing the short hair on the back of his head. "So, what are you up to. No school today?" He asked, his pearly white teeth peeking through behind his smile.

OutOfConfidence - Its alright, I completely understand.
Attire
Tattoo

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWhile I'm off chasing my own dreams. Sailing around the world.

Annabeth was the one to get her way, no matter what it took to get. It was how her father was and she kind of took after her father's footsteps rather than being like her mother. She also noticed most of among her friends too. The petite blonde was seventeen, turning eighteen in a couple of months time. She only stood a five feet exact. She could pass for a thirteen year old if she had too. Her height was the thirteen year old, but her body put her roughly at her age or a little bit older. Annabeth could use it to her advantage but that wouldn't necessarily be fair now.

Watching the taller male step out of his truck, and shut it with his foot, cracked a slight smile among the features of her face. Even though he looked older than her by a long shot, they only had three to four years in between them. Annabeth didn't care about the ages. Hearing him say he remembered her name, chuckled slightly Shocking you remembered my name aha. She said,looking down for a moment, and her hands moving the bottom of her sweater and played with it. She did this often when she became shy and nervous around people. Why did she act like this in front of Dylan? If her dad was around, he'd scold her for being shy. It was a weakness of hers at time. Shaking it off slightly, regained her posture, as she stood straight, and heard him ask about no school "No school. It's the weekend. Did you like go to school on Saturdays or something?" Annabeth said with a laugh and smiled once more. "Funny how I ran into you. I have a favor to ask of you actually." She added as she crossed her arms, and looked into his eyes. Annabeth took out one of her hands from the crossed position and adjusted her glasses. Something she rarely wore, but she didn't mind them when she wasn't at school.

outfit
tattoo.

Out.Of.Colors.-

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hearing her slight giggle the blonde let his bright blue eyes trace over the female as she mentioned how shocked she was that he remembered her. Her hands were fiddling with her sweater as she looked away from him. Grinning Dylan shook his head, the hand he had on the back of his neck slowly slipped off. "Nah not really, I've got a really good memory. Besides you would be hard to forget." He replied calmly with a smile, his blonde messy hair shifted in the wind. Dylan wasn't flirting with her, he was being very honest, it might have sounded like a flirt to any normal girl though. Arching his eyebrows slightly at her responce to it being saturday the elder male soon chuckled nervously. How embarrassing was that? "Oh, heh. Yeah, I didn't really like going to school even on the week days." He mentioned with a grin and a chuckle.

"Haven't really been sleeping much and most of the time I'm out of town on the road. I just forgot what day it was I guess." Leaning against the truck the tall male slid his hands into his pockets, his face soon relaxed to an emotionless expression when Annabeth mentioned needing to ask him something. Arching his eyebrows slightly he nodded before replying. "Yeah.. What did you need to ask?" He asked curiously. Maybe it was something about his job, or maybe her father?

OutOfConfidence -
Attire
Tattoo

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:54 am
User Image
User Image

Annabeth smiled a bit when he mentioned she was hard to forget. "Is that supposed to be a good or bad thing, being hard to forget?" The female said, rubbing the back of her neck slightly. That came out wrong, and something could go right for wrong. Sometimes you'd be hard to forget if you did something wrong, like i dunno embarrass yourself in front of a large amount of people, or do something good, maybe an high award or honor. The blonde hair moved slightly as the wind blew around them. Hearing him say he didn't like school, nodded with him. "Yeah, if it wasn't for friends, I wouldn't like school so much." She mumbled slightly, looking up to sky for a moment, then looking to the male in front of her.

Giving him a slight punch to the chest, with a bit of leaning into, Annabeth giggled "Well maybe sleep more, and take a step back and take a break." She spoke, and thought about for a moment "Maybe taking a step back wouldn't be good." Annabeth added, rolling on her heels. Seeing how the emotion left his face after she asked for the favor, chewed on her bottom lip for a slight moment , then looked to Dylan with her green irises, then pretended to clear her throat "I need you to take me to my father's office." She said, crossing her arms "I'm guessing you're able to do that since you're my father's partner." She added, becoming serious.

outfit
tattoo.

Out.Of.Colors.-.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Gaia online high school