[PRP] Hive Scaling - Lutrin x Chiara Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara clapped politely to the trick. This troll was really showing off her value. Her language was a little.. .odd, but no troll was perfect. "Yes, ide say its a combination of cucumber, honeydew and a little secret ingredient." Chiara winked at her guest. "I don't think ive ever seen a lusci quite like him." The blueblood said to the odd looking squirrel guardian. As she pondered the two a thought came into her head. "You dont happen to enjoy dancing do you?"

Katanari
Sry is short razz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:04 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

“Sometimes!” Lutrin responded from her perch. The blood was beginning to go to her head, and her face had acquired a brown tint. “Sugardad is too small to be much of a dance partner, so we mostly do parkour.” She wiggled her toes as though to demonstrate. They might not have had much to do with the subject at hand (or foot), but she wiggled them nevertheless. After a moment, she continued, “He's very good at dancing with the lady nutbeast next door though. Oops!”

Lutrin's legs folded and she crashed onto the counter, landing on her head. Her muscles had worn out. Or at least that was the way it felt. With a groan, she sat up, rubbing her skull. She was more disappointed than she was hurt. She thought she had gotten that trick down. Last time she had tried it she had been able to hold the pose for a full minute. This time though she had barely lasted half of that. Pouting, she looked at Sugardad, who had once more taken roost on her shoulder. As soon as she fell, he had leapt from one counter to the other, to make sure she was all right.

A thought suddenly occurred to Lutrin. Reaching up, she patted wildly at her horns. “My horns! They didn't chip or anything, did they?”

Micillia

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara giggled behind her hand as her new guest fell from her perch, then went over to inspect the horns in question. "Oooh...." Chiara said, a worried look on her face. She took a hold of Lutrin's horns and pulled the brown-blooded troll's head closer to herself, dragging her guest along. "Um.. well... how do i say this..." Chiara ran her hands over the smooth un-chipped horns and made some tittering noises. After drawing out the worry Chiara laughed out loud. "Ha!! Gotcha!" The blueblood leaned over the brownblood, looking her right in the face. "I totally had you fooled! Your horns are fine!" Chiara maneuvered her guest into a handy chair while she still had a nice firm grip on the horns. "But i think they would look kinda cool painted maybe huh?" Chiara pondered, papping Lutrin on the nose for good measure.

Katanari

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:49 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin let out a yipe as Chiara took ahold of her horns, pulling her closer. Biting her lip, she watched the blueblood's expression—at least until the blueblood pulled her head down to better investigate. Eyes to the ground she could only wait and listen. Waiting was so hard though, especially when Chiara was making such frightful insinuations.

Big, brown tears were forming in Lutrin's eyes when Chiara pulled her upright again. Lutrin sniffled, recalling a hastily escaping tendril of snot back into her sniffnode, as she braced herself for the bad news. Then, with a grin and a laugh, Chiara told her the truth. Lutrin blinked. The tears rolled out of her eyes of their own accord and left twin streaks down her face. Suddenly she blew out her cheeks, face fixed in a angry scowl.

“Ohhh!” Lutrin cried, indignant. “That was mean!! I really thought I busted 'em up!” Wiping her tears on her sweatbands, she gave Chiara one last meaningful pout from behind her hands. The effect was spoiled somewhat by the beginning of a smile. A second later, she burst out into laughter. “I'm not mad though!”

Allowing Chiara to steer her into a chair, Lutrin plopped down with a contented sigh. “Painted?” she responded, closing her eyes. Sugardad drifted over from the counter to perch on the back. “That sounds like fun. Mmm, this is so cosy.” She wiggled lower in the seat.

Micillia

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara pulled the brownblood up from the chair. "No no no, you cant sleep here! You dont want nightmares do you?!" Chiara did not really realize how fast things would take effect, maybe it was because this troll went through so much energy she processed the drug faster... Either way, Chiara did not want her guest to have a bad night on her first sleep-over.

"We are going to have a sleep-over! So lets at least find you a recuperacoon to sleep in. When we stop having so much fun you cant even sit still of course." Chiara pulled Lutrin's arm over her shoulder and proceeded to walk up a spiral staircase going upside-down to the 4th floor.

Green Minuet
you can skip us to the guest bedroom if u want? Naw, Chiara would take Lutrin to her bedroom.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:23 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

At Chiara's words, Lutrin opened her eyes. She pouted, bottom lip jutting out more than usual. “No,” she agreed. She stretched her arms over her head and wiggled down lower into the seat. “But I'm so sleepy. I guess I did land on my thinkpan. Ehehe.”

As she made herself more comfortable, SugarDad leaned in close to her sponge clot, and let out a bass whisper. Lutrin waved him off. “Shoosh! I'm fine! I got a good bop is all.” She looked back over at Chiara. “A sleepover?” she echoed, as the blueblood pulled her to her feet. “Really?! Will there be cakes? And ice cream? And movies? We could have a muffin fight. Ahhhh!!”

Despite her dazed state, she still seemed capable of running her mouth. Even as Chiara helped her up the staircase, she rambled on and on while SugarDad hopped behind, keeping a watchful eye.

Micillia
Done!

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara stretched the brown and yellow arm band she had just taken from Lutrin. Chiara's orangeblooded guest was changed and tucked away into a recuperacoon, just as a good host would to any guest that happened to stumble into their trap. It had been a good night. Chiara had found a troll worthy of claiming and making her own, she got to show off her lovely hive, and the blueblood even got to try out those sleepy time drugs she had been meaning to test. All in all a good day. Chiara slipped the arm band onto her arm. A trophy, much like Lutrin herself was soon to become.

Green Minuet

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces