Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Miracle of Life: A Pregnant Roleplaying Guild
Artists NEEDED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candy demon21

Romantic Phantom

12,775 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:48 am
Soooo not entirely sure if the picture was colored yet, but I figured I'd offer my services~
I'm happy to do it, of course for a price, what you deem as fair, and I'll have it done for you <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:39 pm
candy demon21
Soooo not entirely sure if the picture was colored yet, but I figured I'd offer my services~
I'm happy to do it, of course for a price, what you deem as fair, and I'll have it done for you <3

The picture is in fact still in need of color, people have attempted it but nobody has completed it. If you would be so awesome as to complete the first colored version of that picture, I will shower you with as much Gaia goodies as I can dig up.

If you have any questions, feel free to quote me and ask or shoot a PM! mrgreen  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

candy demon21

Romantic Phantom

12,775 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:43 pm
Oh of course!! It will take me a little bit to do so, and I believe it is on your D.A account, correct?
I think you've also put a link to the character preferred colors? I just want to make sure I have all that I need in order to color this for you <3

Also, the only thing I ask, is that it is mentioned who colored it of course XDD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:55 pm
candy demon21
Oh of course!! It will take me a little bit to do so, and I believe it is on your D.A account, correct?
I think you've also put a link to the character preferred colors? I just want to make sure I have all that I need in order to color this for you <3

Also, the only thing I ask, is that it is mentioned who colored it of course XDD

It is on my DA account as well. If you click the picture on page 1, that should take you to my photobucket account where you can click zoom in and get the biggest version of it. I'm not sure which is bigger resolution.

Details of the characters can be found here; http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23628465

And of course, wouldn't have it any other way!  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

candy demon21

Romantic Phantom

12,775 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:18 pm
Viper 9000

It is on my DA account as well. If you click the picture on page 1, that should take you to my photobucket account where you can click zoom in and get the biggest version of it. I'm not sure which is bigger resolution.

Details of the characters can be found here; http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23628465

And of course, wouldn't have it any other way!

I can't wait to start <3 I'll try and have it done by the end of this month, if not sooner. Do forgive the long time frame as my shading usually takes a ridiculously long time to do XDDD

And thank you so much <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:45 pm
candy demon21

I can't wait to start <3 I'll try and have it done by the end of this month, if not sooner. Do forgive the long time frame as my shading usually takes a ridiculously long time to do XDDD

And thank you so much <3

Don't worry about it! Its been colorless this whole time, it can survive longer! ^^

I look forward to seeing what you can do. 3nodding Feel free to post updates here in this thread so rest of guild can see it and comment on progress. biggrin  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

candy demon21

Romantic Phantom

12,775 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:03 pm
Of course! In fact, I'll try and get the flat color done tonight and make sure that all the color looks alright before I start shading, if that works.

And any and all WIP's will be posted here. It would just be down right rude of me if I didn't. Want to make sure that everything is looking good smile

Thank you so much for letting me do this! This my sound bad, but you're letting me practice my new shading technique <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:22 pm
candy demon21
Of course! In fact, I'll try and get the flat color done tonight and make sure that all the color looks alright before I start shading, if that works.

And any and all WIP's will be posted here. It would just be down right rude of me if I didn't. Want to make sure that everything is looking good smile

Thank you so much for letting me do this! This my sound bad, but you're letting me practice my new shading technique <3

Nothing wrong with practice! Practice makes perfect! And I could think of no better coloring book than IdleHQ's lineart. biggrin I look forward to your next update and like I said, if you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

candy demon21

Romantic Phantom

12,775 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:45 pm
Viper 9000

Nothing wrong with practice! Practice makes perfect! And I could think of no better coloring book than IdleHQ's lineart. biggrin I look forward to your next update and like I said, if you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

Soooo, I'm kind of an idiot but I figured I'd ask, is the color palete akin to the pictures or the avi's? XDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:10 pm
candy demon21

More the words than either picture or avi, we were just trying to find things that fit what we were trying to describe, but for the most part you got alot of freedom. We never really nailed down anything like the color of their clothes, we focused more on what would her skin tone be and things like that.

Here is link to one of the ones that got started but never finished; http://sta.sh/0dmhmtzsidg

I felt he nailed their skin colors like perfectly for the four of them.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Miracle of Life: A Pregnant Roleplaying Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas