Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Adventure (Jack/Chel/???) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:21 pm
"No I'm not," Chel continued to deny. "Anyone could've done that."

She crossed her arms, unsure why she was denying it so fiercely. Maybe the curve of her lips gave away that this was something that made her insecure. That she wanted to tell him she was tired all the time because of it, but couldn't.

Maybe it was because Chel didn't associate being sensitive as a good quality. Her parents certainly hadn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:31 pm
"Mmhmm." He let it rest there for now. "Now as much as I'm enjoying your classic gothic look, I can't just sit here and admire it," he said with a light pat of her cheek. "Want to tour the rest of the school, or should we head back? We need to show something for our efforts, though."  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:31 pm
Why phone  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm
Just because Jack had dropped it didn't mean that the thought wasn't ringing in her head and bouncing off the walls of her skull to shake things up. But then, so was the phrase "don't cry like a b***h."

"I don't wanna go back," she said quickly, gesturing for Jack to get off. "But I do want to push you up against this tombstone. Just once." She held up a single clawed nail in a begging fashion. "Then we can tour."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:59 pm
He got off and unconsciously fixed his hair, and his hand felt like a comb as it ran through it. "Jes—Jacking hell, you horndog," he corrected himself. This weird little language was both endearing and confusing. But it was definitely not a no. "Not a word to anyone else, understood? Just be careful, these things are fragile."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:56 pm
"Hell's bells," Chel corrected. That had certainly been her favorite phrase to learn was a thing.

Jack's frame was so thin she could back him into the rock with a single hand. It still wasn't something unusual in her movements, she'd been dominant in relationships before. She didn't prefer it, but the feeling wasn't an unpleasant one. She hoped it wasn't for him either as she hooked her arm on his side, using her other hand to steady herself against the rock.

One thing that couldn't have mattered less to her was the fact that Jack wasn't himself. Outer shells meant nothing to her compared to the serious look in his eyes and the twist of his lips. Gender, shape, species- none of it. It was still Jack, and Jack could have been anything and she still would have been-

-A lot of things.

"This okay for you?" she asked with Owain's gentleness in her voice. "If it makes you uncomfortable we don't need to do a thing." Always giving, always checking.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:10 pm
It was true; there were degrees of uncertainty he was radiating. Chel was used to seeing past the image, but he wasn't, not for people and not for golems. But his tongue peeked out and felt the sharpness of his fangs as if they reminded him of who he was, and Jack found himself wearing a cheeky look in spite of his own uncomfortableness. "I told you," he murmured. "Sensitive."

He hoped that was enough to feel an extra edge of annoyance in her retaliation. Already he was plotting to continue what he had nearly been overcome by when they first arrived at the church, at least when they got back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:56 pm
It was enough to sour her mood to smash him into the stone, gnash her teeth over his and shut him up for a while. She was interested in the texture of his mouth, in the golem's lack of spit, in the cool plastid feeling of an unfeeling body. She missed his heat so much that she brought her own in the form of frustration, elation and condescension. She had trouble separating her feelings for different times.

But she didn't mind pulling Jack up until he slanted against her body, in doing what she knew best and letting some part of her, however small, color Jack's memory of Halloween.

< Selfish ghoul. >

They remained like that until Chel picked Jack up off the stone and carried him the way he so often did her, with one arm under his leg and one arm around his back. "********," was what she mumbled under her breath. "So glad these things don't have blood. I'm not ready to feel a boner any time soon." Always a joke, even as she maneuvered into carrying him like a princess. "You wanna walk?"  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:13 pm
His mouth formed the word beautiful, but it wasn't quite enough. An eerie replay and a revving buzz, but not the turnover of the engine. "Mm, that'll end sooner than you think, pumpkin," he murmured with a dirty grin, tracing a nail down her cheek. "Just you wait."

Only when swept up did Jack check himself for damage. Other than some scuffed shoes and a somewhat disheveled look, however, his body didn't seem worse for wear. He might have felt some shame for using them for shenanigans if he hadn't felt so pleased. "I'm fine with either. Might want to work on your voice a bit, though, if we get near somebody. You sound too feminine for that bulk."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:35 pm
It took Chel a few moments to connect Jack's joke, but when she did a thin line came across her face. "Now you're talkin' my language." And it was her language- the language of doling out pleasure in any form when necessary, of shoving facets of their personalities into dark corners fit for Halloween.

There was an indecisive moment, but Chel settled on setting him down. They were still in Halloween and while a vampire carrying another vampire wasn't the most bizarre thing in this land, it certainly wouldn't lend to laying low. But she did take back his hand with a fierce grip- this is mine- that startled her. It was too fast, this was too dizzying, but she didn't let go.

"Yeah," she said in her normal voice before coughing, clearing her throat and repeating in a much lower voice, "Yeah." But it sounded too much like her Optimus Prime voice and that got her laughing even harder. Her mind was whirling between seven thousand different subjects, so she tried to keep it focused on one. "This better?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:54 pm
He chuckled with her, but the more he remembered himself, the more he started to steal glances around. Would classes end soon? "Better," he said with a nod, curling his fingers so that his nails tickled her rubbery flesh. "Have you been around Amity a lot, or did you stick to shadowy little corners with your friends for the most part?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:36 pm
Chel leaned over and put a small kiss on the top of his head. Both closing what they were doing now and promising more later. She hadn't realized how much she'd missed small careless touches, small gestures that were childish, so childish. When had she grown so old?

She gave him a gentle tug and began walking towards the school again. "I mostly stick to friends yeah. Solidarity in numbers and talkin' 'bout other s**t." Breathing was helping. "But I know a little bit. The school's cool, but ******** if it doesn't make me feel sick." Not from the Halloween part, from the school part.

But she dragged him towards the demon dorms, having the desire to show him the solid gold diamond encrusted interior. "Have I ******** up the date yet?" she asked curiously.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:50 pm
Considering Chel's past, he didn't blame her. There was an odd nostalgia about the place, revisiting a nightmarish vision in a body that wasn't his own but still very much awake. He hummed a sigh and squeezed her hand. High school had been where it had all really fallen apart for him.

Jack frowned up at her. "What? No. What?" he asked again a little more incredulously. "You'd know if you'd ******** up, Chel, trust me. No, this has been something else." He almost sounded a little dreamy at the end, coming alive only when the golden glimmer of the demon dorms became impossible to miss. It stood at the top of the highest hill like an appropriately looming figure of superiority, and his boyish smile returned as they approached.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:02 pm
"M'glad then. We did lazer tag last time so s'good we did somethin' you like, yeah? Spreadin' the love around and s**t?" She snorted and sidestepped as a pair of gorgons passed them, both chatting idly about various hair straightening products (Chel wondered how you did that with snakes, but didn't stop to question it).

She let him take in the surroundings again, waiting until they had opened the door to speak again. "Our future home, with enough room for a dragon," was what she teased.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:25 pm
"And s**t," he agreed, watching the way their snake hair undulated and coiled in utter fascination.

Then he turned his attention to the interior of the dorm and exhaled softly. It was a gaudy, glimmering beast of architecture and excess wealth. Jack wished he could take photos. "Demon dorms, right? Damn." He gave a soft laugh and resisted the urge to touch anything lest that attract too much attention; he wasn't sure how out of place it was to have a pair of vampires there. "This is amazing..."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff