Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Adventure (Jack/Chel/???) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:55 pm
"I see..." Shun mumbled lowly.

"I suppose it should be a good thing that blending in is not an easy thing to pull off..."

And yet...

He shook his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:06 pm
Chel's eyelids lowered into an incredulous squint at them both.

"Takes a few times to get used to it yeah. Just wish I could drag you upstairs t'see the island," she responded wistfully at Shun, knowing full well that the island was not a place he wanted to be. Not in its current state. "You should see Jack, dude. He got green hair 'n taller than all hell. He looks more monster than we do right now." Her statement was followed up but a tiny snort, trying to smooth things over.

Her arm went back to lazily resting on Jack's shoulder. "You know of any spots me 'n him can hang without causin' a fuss? M'gonna show him the school anyways, but maybe a place we can sit down 'n rest for a while or whatever?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:51 pm
It was Jack's turn to give the incredulous look. "Yes, cuffed tourism of the shadow infested shambles of town," he noted dryly, "followed by fish bubble seating in the labs and several thousand questions of varying degrees of threat."

Though he did like being called a monster, strangely enough.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:53 pm
"Don't joke about that," Chel quipped shortly.

As in, shut the ******** up, Jack this was not the person you wanted to joke with.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:58 pm
"I have seen your island. While trying to rescue some of our own; Mitsu included," Shun said lowly, narrowing his eye at the two of them. He had no real desire to go back. Just thinking about that time brought up some poor memories... like how the Mitsu he had 'rescued' ended up being Candace in disguise and... yeah. Bad times.

Raising his brow, he gave a shrug soon after with Chel's question.

"If you plan on remaining on the campus, you could go to the reaper gardens. Within town, there are a few parks and the like. A number of small cafes as well, but I get the feeling those bodies would not be able to eat s**t."

Where would it go?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:05 pm
There was a pained look something akin to an apology on Chel's face when he mentioned Mitsu. Chel hadn't even been awake at that point, and she still felt bad about the things Shun had gone through, even the tiniest snippets she'd heard.

"Our golems- uh wait you have golems right? Our ... it's complicated, but basically we can't go off campus. S'limited to the school 'n the dorms and some big wreck pile I ain't ever seen anything in." She shrugged, but added, "Gardens sound nice." Reaper dorms- that was the one that looked like a big mansion, right?

Chel scratched her head, actually unsure if the golems could eat anything. Shun's hunch seemed correct, but she didn't know. Best not to test limits.

"You guys got anything to say to each other before we go?" she asked, eyeing both of the particularly stoic men (ironically in this situation, her physique allowed her to be the manliest of men present). "Or anywhere you wanna see Beanstalk?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:20 pm
"Can't eat," Jack confirmed, deciding that short answers were best at this point. "But the garden sounds nice."

He paused and considered saying nothing more--of course there were so many places he wished he could go, but their options were limited, and while this was a school in Halloween, this was still school. And he was a little sick of the environment after the Californian mission. But Chel would recognize the little twitch by his mouth right before he opened his mouth, even in golem form. "There is a sect even in the Clans with its own agenda, or at least I've been led to believe it's rogue. I don't know much more than that, but I do have this: there is a leader named Nest, and she's from Famine," he said, dropping his voice to a murmur. "I don't know how, but what she makes is more durable than even you. Far more. Watch yourselves."

That would have to do for his show of good faith.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:25 pm
Shun lifted his head at this information. It was news to him. From the sounds of things, this splinter faction of the horsemen was also not an ally of theirs. Unless they simply disliked the hunters only. It was hard to tell at this stage. He was going to need to keep his eye out for that.

"Interesting. Unfortunately, I have no news of any activity on this end. As I said, it has been quiet. Far... too quiet. I shall keep that in mind, however."

Some might think that no news is good news. He thought differently in this case.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:32 pm
The aura of pride somewhat radiated off Chel even in her vampiric hunk form. "Use the quiet to get laid," Chel advised Shun. "When s**t goes down, I'm sure we'll bump into each other."

She took Jack around the waist and threw him over her enormous shoulders. Golems had some benefits. "Now I'm gonna go makeout with him in these gardens wherever they are because science needs to know if its different over here. Enjoy that mental image, ********>"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:38 pm
Jack made an exasperated noise as he was hoisted up and over, not bothering to put up a fight in case it damaged the golems and he had to worry about more than just the risk of information exchange hanging over his head. "Pleasure to finally meet you," he sighed at Shun. "Until next time, I suppose." Which, as Chel had put it, would probably just be a shitstorm of a new calamity.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:21 pm
Shun twitched slightly, then casually flipped Chel off. As far as Jack went, he just gave him a curt nod of his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:36 pm
Chel at least blew a kiss at Shun with one hand before toting Jack away.

She kept her obnoxiously peppy attitude for a short walk until they rounded a corner. The walk slowed down considerably and although they were in the center of a path, Chel set Jack down gently and wrapped her arms around him properly. It didn't feel right and it didn't feel like Jack, but there was a greedy desire to convey just how much his small ounce of trust in both her and Shun had meant to her.

Because it wasn't simply that Jack had spoken up, but rather the entirety of the situation. That he was willing to acknowledge her time in Halloween as valuable and worthy as expertise. That he hadn't shut down his golem the moment she'd begun trading information, however vague. That there hadn't been a fight between the twosome. That she could let someone into this part of her that had been admonished by even Chris (it's gonna get you killed sunshine). That she had a thousand more things to tell him now that he'd passed some invisible test she hadn't meant to create. That he had offered something so close to himself, even partially, up for takes.

That someone had confirmed she wasn't completely alone.

"M'sorry," she murmured, an excitement bubbling into her voice she hadn't thought was possible. It was something similar to the way Jack had been expressing himself earlier. "I shouldn'tve put you on the spot like that."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:03 pm
"No, you shouldn't have," he agreed, still a little annoyed about that, still unsure himself why he had offered. But the full impact of his decision to disclose anything was lost on him: what Jack understood was that she was grateful he had agreed and didn't pitch a b***h fit over anything, which he supposed was a great accomplishment in and of itself considering who she was dealing with. In spite of the gender of their golems and circumstances, however, he still liked the closeness and the new if foreign experience that was Chel being able to curl over him. It was...nice, almost, to be the one that didn't stand so tall for once, and he embraced it as he embraced her.

"Maybe a warning next time?" he suggested. "I'm not as spontaneous as you."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:14 pm
"Naw you know nothin' I ever did came with no warnin' label," she assured him, letting go and patting his head gently before running a thumb down the side of his face. Unlike Jack she didn't like the view from so high up. It wasn't that he was a strange vampire creature (Chel had to admit she could probably adjust to be okay with it eventually). It was that she liked getting to put her face into him and getting to close out the world even for short intervals. From above him she could see how fragile it was, how people around her viewed them, how terrifyingly aware she was.

She took a step away, to let herself breathe. An anxious hand ran through her hair in a familiar way as her eyes took a moment to resettle. "The garden yeah?" she posed somewhat weakly.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:20 pm
The reaction drew his curiosity, but he didn't comment on it. Instead he tried to push past the odd image that was letting a huge vampire stroke his face with the familiarity of someone else. "Yeah. Where are the reaper dorms again?" he asked with a glance around. The old wonder was before was slowly seeping in again now that they were alone and it was safe to show it. He could happily take his time getting there in spite of Chel's strange nervousness.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff