Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Adventure (Jack/Chel/???) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:14 pm
Chel slapped her hands down on Shun's shoulders (they were so far below her instead of above her now ....), careful to avoid all the pointy bits (too many daggers Shun for shame).

"Yes really I'm a sexy vampire, you like it?" She struck a pose for Shun to admire before remembering that Jack was there at all. "Chris? Oh- no 'as- ..." She pivoted a foot to open herself up and allow Jack into the conversation. "This is my boy- boilfriend Jack. Yes funny name I know whatever."

While Chel was positively sparkling from getting to be in Shun's presence at all, she looked a tad more seriously when she asked, "S'there a place we can talk like uh- in private?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:17 pm
Shun ducked down and away after she had placed her hands on his shoulder. No touch. His gaze focused on the golem further back, narrowing his good eye for the moment.

"How private are you thinking, exactly? There is always the forest."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:21 pm
"Nah nah, not that private," Chel responded, curiosity piqued by his admonition of the forest. So had that first year been-

Unimportant at the moment. "Just somewhere that I can say certain words without people starin' funny."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:25 pm
Shun eyed the two of them, then placed his hands into his pockets. He made a motion to follow with his head as he turned around. The reaper made his way out the gym, heading for a more secluded area of the school, behind one of the buildings.

"Is this suitable?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:37 pm
He lifted a brow Chel's way at the forest comment, wondering what else she might have been misinformed of. A minor detail, sure, but every bump in the road of a situation he didn't control made his fingers itch. "Your call," he said, technically to Shun though it applied to them both. He kept turning his head to glance about, still taking in everything in, still apprehensive of the idea of being caught somehow.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:43 pm
Chel followed beside Shun and kept an eye on Jack at best. She didn't go for his hand again, just gently nudge him every once in a while to make sure he was still following. She wanted to allow him the space to be overwhelmed, rather than add to his apprehension.

"S'fine!" she responded, still taking a moment or two to run a quick perimeter check with her eyes just in case. She was on edge too, in her own way.

"First thing's first- you tie the knot yet or what?" She slapped Shun's arm lightly with the familiarity of friends. "Haven't heard a ********' whisper man, the ********>" She paused for a moment, her weapon explaining something. "I mean what the jack. Not ********>" Confusing language and confusing names all around.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:51 pm
Shun stared at Chel, then grunted lowly in response.

"Not yet."

His tone dropped down low as he spoke more quietly after that.

"So it has been quiet on the hunter side of things as well? It has been... far too peaceful. The students here are ignorant and complacent of the dangers."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:09 pm
"Get on it, lover boy," Chel jested with a halfway grin.

She took to throwing an arm around Jack and said, "I got this here fancy boilfriend and we're tearin' s**t up- that count?" Another more cocky grin, which looked scarily fitting on her enormous face. "Nah I mean, nothin' on my end. Still got my bracelet bomb otherwise I'd come see ya in person. People gettin' antsy on the island 'cause we ain't had s**t t'do. Might wanna watch out for it."

Although she wanted to have more casual conversation between the twosome, Chel nudged Jack with her elbow. "Anything on your end?" A silent invitation to share the clone issue. The look in her eyes said both that Shun could be trusted and that it was important to transfer information, but it wasn't hers to share.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:24 pm
He'd been just fine, even with the arm thrown about him, with listening idly until Chel prompted him. What she hadn't warned him, however, was what she would have asked him to contribute. Jack didn't bother hiding his displeasure in the look sent her way and bristled. Wasn't this bad enough to secretly agree to meet Shun? Why hadn't she at least asked if he was comfortable with deciding to share Deus knowledge? Did she honestly think he would just give it up like that anyway, with just her word that this reaper was trustworthy, and risk being branded a traitor when he barely had his hands on that sensitive information to begin with?

This was why he should have known better than to just traipse into something with Chel without discussing it first.

"The horsemen," he said, smoothing his expression back over. "There's been no stirs in Halloween about what's going on with them? They've been active in certain hotspots."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:46 pm
Shun looked over the two carefully as he folded his arms over his chest, tapping his fingers lightly. He ignored the initial comments on Chel's part, focusing on the business side of things.

"They have not been active around here as far as I know.I do not doubt that they are biding their time, then. Building up their strength, perhaps. Though knowing that much is worthless if we do not know their next target."

They needed more intel.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:51 pm
Chel took the signal from Jack and worked with what both sides of the table were offering. A careful negotiator.

"I think they're gonna target everyone like they always do. Probably build up armies 'n s**t since didn't you say they were low on numbers?" Chel asked, shrugging her shoulders in a noncomittal way. "I'll ask around." There wasn't anyone she could ask, but by offering up usefulness, Shun was hopefully satiated. The knowledge that she wasn't getting specific with names or purposes was to satiate Jack.

There was a distinctly focused look on her face that she tried to fade. "You gonna sit there and be grumpy guss all day? I came to say hi 'n introduce you two, not talk shop god."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:01 am
Not active in Halloween? "Weren't they originally encamped here?" Jack asked, ignoring Chel's request. He started to frown. "Did they move after Death was killed? They have lairs in the human world, but they can't all be there." Or they could, but he was trying not to think worst case scenario, giant colonies of mobilized forces already existing on or near the surface of what they were supposed to be defending.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:23 am
Shun nodded once to Jack.

"Originally is the key word. I have no bloody clue where they went, but their reservation area is pretty empty now. A few horsemen here and there, but they had not really been doing anything. But yes... they were low on numbers, due to the hunters taking out a large chunk of them. That is not to say that they cannot recover."

Especially with Medea at the lead.

The reaper stared at Chel, before grunting.

"You went out of your way to jump into those false bodies for the sake of an introduction?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:27 am
Chel's eyes glazed over as she listened to information she already knew.

But she perked up visibly when Shun nudged the conversation she wanted to talk about. "Yes I did," she replied stubbornly. "Jack wanted to see Halloween up close 'n yer the best thing Halloween got so it just made sense." She shrugged and said, said, "It's important to me."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:39 am
Jack's eyes moved a little as if he were reading something in the air, then glanced at Chel when her words registered. At least this time there wasn't venom in it. "She does that," he said. "This is my first time out here proper. I tried a class before, but my go—I wasn't as inconspicuous as I wanted to be. Chel had been here plenty of times before, so she wanted to show me around."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff