Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Just One More Night to Set me Free?||Me n Toryuuku Shinjuku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Feelng slightly uncomfortable at Drake's arm draped over her shoulder, she tried not to let it show. She watched as the two shock hand and Tory was actually polite. She was shocked that he hadn't been arrogant or even had one single smart a** remake for the pair. This is not the same guy I slept with.. she thought, a small blush trying to creep it's way onto her cheeks. But starring between the two, she knew that Tory felt as uncomfortable as she probably looked. Luckily his friends, which she didn't even know her had, were telling him to go along. She over heard practice and was surprised he'd joined the team. She smiled "Thanks.. You have a fun night too" she said before she let Drake whisk her away.

Seeing Tory again had set something off in Ari. She didn't feel like going out to dinner with Drake anymore, even though he'd done so much for her, and he was patient enough to wait nearly two weeks before she'd finally agreed to go out. But seeing Tory, in all his lory made her wish that she'd taken her time with him, maybe she even could have met the new Tory. She sighed and shook the thoughts from her head as she and Drake neared the restaurant. Ari tried her best to enjoy the night, but the memories of the night she and Tory had, had were slipping back into her mind and making it very hard for her to focus on Drake and everything he was saying. It felt like Ari's body was there, but her mind had abandoned it.

Outfit|| Dinner Date

| Out Of Memories: |

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toryuuku Shinjuku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image

Tory woke and the guys were making breakfast. "Guys keep it down. My roommate might be back." he said trying to get the team to settle. "Boss! You're up!" Captain shouted. Everyone had their mouths stuffed with pancakes and bacon. "Uhh, Louis? What's happening?" Tory asked. "Robbery is what?" he said with tears streaming. Tory patted his back and grabbed a plate. "You. too, Tory!?" he said in shock. "I'm hungry." Tory laughed nervously. Tory couldn't get the idea of Ari out of his head. He smiled and began stuffing his face. "Guys, you're really being too loud. My roommate is gonna wake up. He's freaking nuts!" Louis said. Speak of the devil, his roommates door slowly opened. Everyone was quiet waiting for the doom soon to come. Just then, a barrage of projectiles were launched at everyone. "Everyone, run!" Captain ordered. Tory grabbed a few more pancakes and strips of bacon and ran. "Meet in the middle of campus. We're still on for today!" Captain shouted. "Got it!" the team said in unison. Tory finished his plate and unlocked his door. "I'll take a shower and then head there." he said undressing. His mind was full of thoughts about what Ari and Drake did. "That's none of my business. That night meant nothing, but I still want to be here friend, I'll see her around." he said.

Tory was now showered, dressed and ready to go. He dressed in his usual business fashion and headed down to the rendezvous point. Everyone was there. "Boss!" Captain shouted. "As energized as ever, huh, Captain?" "You know it!" he responded. The shuttle bus to the mall arrived and they all hopped on. "Hey, Tory? Why do you dress that way?" Louis asked. "Oh? This? I have no clue. I'm just comfortable like this." he explained. "Good enough for me." Louis said. They arrived at the mall and browsed about. They all bought new Basketball shoes and Tory treated them all to something to eat. Which was no easy feat with the Captain's appetite. "Alright, Tory. Come one. We're going to the electronics store." Captain said. "Electronics? Why?" he asked. "Because you can't be in college without a phone." Captain smiled.

Through a small argument and a forceful signing of a contract, he had a phone. "There we go. Now all of our number are in it." Louis said. "You guys didn't have to do this. I don't need a phone." Tory said looking at his new device. "My a**! You need something in case you're trouble." Captain said. The team nodded in agreement. "Thanks, guys." Tory smiled. They decided to head to the food court again to get another something to eat. "Let's hang here for a bit. No point in going back to school right now. It's good to get away every now and again." Louis said. Tory agreed and he treated them all once again. Once again...not easy on the wallet.

-CrossroadsQueen-

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:46 pm
((Bump))
-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sighing at the thoughts that ran into her mind from the previous night, she grabbed the extra pillow on her bed and pressed it against her face. Everything was great until Drake had walked her to her room and tried to kiss her. Ari had froze and rushed inside, leaving the poor male outside and probably with a bruised ego. If he even calls you... You'l be lucky... It was a kiss... she thought to herself. Removing the pillow, she threw on some clothes and grabbed her shoulder bag before she headed out. Ari decided to go to the library for her Saturday, her roommate Hayley, the only person she was friends with, had left to go home or something, so she was alone.

Outfit|| Casual

| Out Of Memories: I'm really sorry.... I just didn't know what to post.. And things are a little out of control... Sorry again. |

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toryuuku Shinjuku

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:33 pm
-CrossroadsQueen-

((Don't worry about it. Do you a couple days or something? I'm sorry If I'm making you feel that I'm rushing you.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image

"Time to go!" Captain shouted. They all got on the bus and headed back to the school. Tory put his phone case on his phone to protect the gift his friends got him. He installed all of his info into the phone and even added a wallpaper. He placed it into his pocket and waited to return to the university through all the ruckus. They arrived and everything went as it usually does. The team went to Louis' dorm. Except Tory. He went to the library to get some studying done. Not that he needed it, but it was nice to have a quiet place to read his books. He walked through the aisles to get his usual books and go to his usual spot. Yet, something was unusual there was a familiar face in an unfamiliar place. He walked over to her and forced a smile. "Hey...how was your day?" he asked as he sat down next to her.

-CrossroadsQueen-

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Eyes scanned the pages of her text books, she'd been spending so much time worrying, she barely studied for any of her classes. She sighed as he head fell into the pile of books that were scattered in front of her. She closed her eyes and took in a few deep breaths, knowing it was pointless to think about how badly she'd messed up with Drake last night. She lifted her head and started to focus, taking notes and deciding that it was really not going to change anything if she stressed herself out over the date. Hearing a familiar voice, she turned to see it was Tory, this couldn't be good. Ari started to pack her things "Sorry.. I uhh.. I have to go and.. And... Find my study group.. We're supposed to be meeting soon at the coffee shop.. Sorry" she said as she lifted her books. Ari turned so fast that every single book flew out of her hands and scattered across the floor. Crap.. she thought to herself as she bent down to start picking them up. Because seeing the person who she'd slept with at random wasn't bad enough, now she was stuttering and getting flustered and dropping books.

Outfit|| Casual

| Out Of Memories: I'm so sorry that I haven't posted. I got a puppy and he's been taking up mist of my time.. |

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toryuuku Shinjuku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image

Tory noticed that she was frantically packing her things. He understood what this meant. He's done it to other, but in a more blunt way. he just played along and agreed as if she wasn't avoiding him. "No problem, Ari. I understand." he smiled. "I gotta study anyway." he lied. As he was turning away he heard clutter fall to the ground. He saw her picking up her books and he assisted. "Were you always so clumsy?" he laughed. He grabbed the last of her books and placed them in her bag. He zipped it up and patted it twice as if she were a Nascar with a new tire before turning away. He gripped his phone in his pocket. Regretting that her number will never be in it. "It's fine for now. I'll let her take as much time as she needs." he thought. He sat down and started messing with his phone smiling at the fact that his friends bought it for him. He didn't know what to do with it. It was almost as if it were an expensive paperweight. "Um, excuse me?" a small voice called to him. Tory looked up and saw a brunette wearing a pink crop top and white jean shorts. She had green eyes and a nice figure. A figure that revealed she played a sport. Her legs say Tennis. "Um...yes?" he responded. "You're Tory, aren't you?" she asked. "Yes." he responded confused. "I'm glad I caught you. It says here that you're a volunteer tutor?" she said. "Is that a statement or a question?" he asked. "A question. It seems like you don't know what I'm talking about." she explained. "You're right. I don't know who told you I was a tutor, but since you went through the trouble I'll help you." he smiled and offered her a seat. And from there, he helped with any subject she was uncertain about. "I guess I found a little study group too." he thought happily.

-CrossroadsQueen-
I understand. I remember when I first got my puppy. What kind of pup do you have?

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:31 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hearing Tory just above her here, a small distance away, she looked up as he placed the last book in her bag. "Uhhh.... No... I don't believe I was...." she said softly. Somehow she was only ever so clutzy when she was around Tory. She watched as he got up, is hand in his pocket, gripping something, she wondered what it could have been. She stood and watched him head back to his table. Ari was going to go and apologize when she felt someone tap her shoulder lightly. She turned and was face to face with Drake, she blinked before he kissed her. She kissed him back before he pulled away and smiled "Hi" she said softly. Drake threw an arm around her shoulders and explained how he'd been looking for her, when he'd remembered she needed to study. She smiled and walked away with him, completely forgetting that she was going to go and apologize to Tory.

Outfit|| Casual

| Out Of Memories: Sorry this took me so long >>. |

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toryuuku Shinjuku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image

"I need help with biology. I know it's supposed to be simple after a while, but I just don't get it." she said grabbing all of her materials to show him. He watched her grab everything and looked closely. "Do you have trouble finding the correct pages in class when asked to go to a certain section in class?" he asked. She nodded and awaited his response. "Your book is about 5 years outdated. Similar covers, but they have their differences. Externally and, obviously, internally." he smiled. He reached into his bag and grabbed his biology book. "Here. Take this. I don't really need it." he said giving it to her. "Thank you." she said gratefully. "Now, things should make sense." he smiled. Tory's eyes shifted past her and saw Ari and Drake kissing. He felt a small pit in his stomach and looked his phone under the table. "Well, I should go practice." he said standing up. "Wait, I didn't see that you were wearing a jersey. You're apart of the basketball team?" she asked. "Yeah, I am." he responded. "I thought you looked familiar. You're the new freshman on the team. It's impressive you've made it to starter." she complimented. "Thank you. I appreciate it, but I have to go practice. Our first game is in 2 weeks." he said. He got up and left to head to the gym. She just watched him leave and smiled. She looked at the book and traced her finger around the edges. "I'll see you soon." she said.

-CrossroadsQueen-
Don't worry about it. I know you have other things going on.

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items