Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
[Update] I've been gone the last few months... and here is w Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:37 pm
The last time I was here, was about a month ago. Figured I'd give an update, for those who were concerned, or for those who didn't see the initial post.

So, things have been a bit better since the last post. My outlook on life has improved, I'm back into the normal swing of things (looking for work, getting back to my social life of spending every Sunday and Wednesday possible at my local Card Shop, etc etc), and I haven't had a total emotional breakdown. I did, however, end up posting on the 'I Want to Learn' subreddit, about how to grieve, and I learned a bit about myself, and overall was able to better myself.

Mother is taking each day as it comes. My b*****d of a step-uncle is doing absolutely doing nothing but compounding more stress on here than needs be, and it is crazy madness. Lots of background details to go through, so I'm not going to bore you with them, but just now that there is a healthy possibility that I'll be moving before the end of the year (since he also just happens to be our landlord... sorry excuse for a human is more like it, but I digress).

In other news, I actually closed my Facebook Fan Page for the time being, so that I can focus more on getting better. I'll be re-opening it around the end of next month, so hopefully that goes great.

Hope you are all doing great! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:38 pm
welcome back  

Element_princess03

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:32 pm
Element_princess03
welcome back

.. Not sure why it took almost a whole week for someone to notice it, but thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:30 pm
A Nice Salami
The last time I was here, was about a month ago. Figured I'd give an update, for those who were concerned, or for those who didn't see the initial post.

So, things have been a bit better since the last post. My outlook on life has improved, I'm back into the normal swing of things (looking for work, getting back to my social life of spending every Sunday and Wednesday possible at my local Card Shop, etc etc), and I haven't had a total emotional breakdown. I did, however, end up posting on the 'I Want to Learn' subreddit, about how to grieve, and I learned a bit about myself, and overall was able to better myself.

Mother is taking each day as it comes. My b*****d of a step-uncle is doing absolutely doing nothing but compounding more stress on here than needs be, and it is crazy madness. Lots of background details to go through, so I'm not going to bore you with them, but just now that there is a healthy possibility that I'll be moving before the end of the year (since he also just happens to be our landlord... sorry excuse for a human is more like it, but I digress).

In other news, I actually closed my Facebook Fan Page for the time being, so that I can focus more on getting better. I'll be re-opening it around the end of next month, so hopefully that goes great.

Hello! Don't believe that we've met; welcome back !
Didn't read your last Post, but, hmm. What an update!
That's good that things have improved!
Ohh wow! I think that moving out may be just the thing. it sounds like yah need a break sweatdrop Hope that your Mom is doin' alright with whatever is happening! Hope that the stress tones down; no matter how unlikely it may be x:
and a Facebook Fan Page! What is it for, if I may ask ?  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:50 pm
X_wishing_well_X
A Nice Salami

Hello! Don't believe that we've met; welcome back !
Didn't read your last Post, but, hmm. What an update!
That's good that things have improved!
Ohh wow! I think that moving out may be just the thing. it sounds like yah need a break sweatdrop Hope that your Mom is doin' alright with whatever is happening! Hope that the stress tones down; no matter how unlikely it may be x:
and a Facebook Fan Page! What is it for, if I may ask ?

Moms is doing just fine, albeit work stress has her burnt out, and it seems like there are problems stacked on problems, but I'm helping her out with the de-stressing any way I'm possibly able to.

The fan page is mostly for me to get away from everything, and be myself, which is a very PO'd Irish bloke, who just happens to enjoy everything and anything, INCLUDING Japanese media (anime, manga, music, etc etc) and TCG / Table-top gaming. :3

Also, I don't think we've met as well, so welcome to the guild! Hopefully you are enjoying your stay, and finding our little abode quite welcoming.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:58 pm
A Nice Salami
Element_princess03
welcome back

.. Not sure why it took almost a whole week for someone to notice it, but thank you.

I dont know i just got back too lol  

Element_princess03

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:30 pm
Element_princess03
A Nice Salami
Element_princess03
welcome back

I dont know i just got back too lol

Well, welcome back dear. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:08 pm
Welcome back.
I just came back as well.  

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:17 pm
A Nice Salami

Oh that's good to hear! Aww! Good that yah're doing your best to help out; stress can certainly take its toll on people gonk
What does "PO" mean? sweatdrop Pardon me for not knowing!
Ooh very nice! Nothing wrong with those things. Any yah'd recommend? c: Do yah have a lot of people that "like" your page? Or does that even matter to you?

Awh thanks so much! I've been a part of the Guild ever since 2012, I think? The Summer when it was announced on like a Gaia Announcement. Very grateful ever since! It's wonderful to get back to a community such as this one after a long absence! 3nodding Yees! I love it here. Same to yahself whee

by the way nice Username; just noticed it emotion_awesome Do yah like salami? : B

Ms Jezebel Spirit
Welcome back.

Ahh! your Username looks familiar.
Welcome back ! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:57 pm
X_wishing_well_X
A Nice Salami

Oh that's good to hear! Aww! Good that yah're doing your best to help out; stress can certainly take its toll on people gonk
What does "PO" mean? sweatdrop Pardon me for not knowing!
Ooh very nice! Nothing wrong with those things. Any yah'd recommend? c: Do yah have a lot of people that "like" your page? Or does that even matter to you?

Awh thanks so much! I've been a part of the Guild ever since 2012, I think? The Summer when it was announced on like a Gaia Announcement. Very grateful ever since! It's wonderful to get back to a community such as this one after a long absence! 3nodding Yees! I love it here. Same to yahself whee

by the way nice Username; just noticed it emotion_awesome Do yah like salami? : B

Ms Jezebel Spirit
Welcome back.

Ahh! your Username looks familiar.
Welcome back ! blaugh

Hmm... If you were to check out my Anime-Planet stats, anything that I have listed as a 4* or better is worth watching, though you may want to stray away from anything with an Ecchi tag (if that isn't your thing).

As per my fan page, if you click THIS, then you can see what my current likes are. I'm getting ready to re-launch at the end of the month, so I'm super excited about it. blaugh

It matters to me a bunch as to what my number of 'Likes' are, as I see it not as a number, but as a number of 'Friends' (per se) that I have. :3

Per my Username, I thank you for enjoying it! After 3+ years of it being 'Edallag', I figured that it could use a change, and after a random person said that they would liken me to a nice salami, I figured that it fit, since I absolutely LOVE salami. heart heart heart heart heart  

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:06 pm
A Nice Salami

Hmm... If you were to check out my Anime-Planet stats, anything that I have listed as a 4* or better is worth watching, though you may want to stray away from anything with an Ecchi tag (if that isn't your thing).

As per my fan page, if you click THIS, then you can see what my current likes are. I'm getting ready to re-launch at the end of the month, so I'm super excited about it. blaugh

It matters to me a bunch as to what my number of 'Likes' are, as I see it not as a number, but as a number of 'Friends' (per se) that I have. :3

Per my Username, I thank you for enjoying it! After 3+ years of it being 'Edallag', I figured that it could use a change, and after a random person said that they would liken me to a nice salami, I figured that it fit, since I absolutely LOVE salami. heart heart heart heart heart

Okay! Will check that out, the first link, sometime soon, I hope! wayy too many commas in that : B
What is that? :O I don't know what that is.
and wow! So many "likes"; that's pretty incredible :O Yeeah I but yah are! Re-launch :O and ooh yeah I see! whee
What was the inspiration behind that first Username of yours?
:O oh, wow ! That's more than neat rofl YAY
and what an interesting comment to compare yah to salami emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:27 pm
X_wishing_well_X
A Nice Salami

Okay! Will check that out, the first link, sometime soon, I hope! wayy too many commas in that : B
and wow! So many "likes"; that's pretty incredible :O Yeeah I but yah are! Re-launch :O and ooh yeah I see! whee

Anime-Planet is a tracker site, that is also the only tracker that you can legally watch anime from.

My first username, Edallag, is Gallade backwards. I truly hope you know what Pokémon is.  

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:09 am
                good to hear man! hope it gets better for you from now on. and welcome back!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:45 pm
A Nice Salami
X_wishing_well_X
A Nice Salami

Anime-Planet is a tracker site, that is also the only tracker that you can legally watch anime from.

My first username, Edallag, is Gallade backwards. I truly hope you know what Pokémon is.

I am so sorry for the late response! I've been away from this Guild for a bit to concentrate on school and the like.
Ooh really?! Legal is GOOD! emotion_dowant and what is a "tracker site"? So sorry for not knowing these things sweatdrop
UHUM OF COURSE I KNOW POKÉMON
however, that name doesn't ring a bell... perhaps if I look up a picture, will be familiar with it! Mainly familiar with Gen. 1, though, and a little bit of 2 and maybe 3 !
How've yah been ?!  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:41 am
X_wishing_well_X
A Nice Salami
X_wishing_well_X
A Nice Salami

I am so sorry for the late response! I've been away from this Guild for a bit to concentrate on school and the like.
Ooh really?! Legal is GOOD! emotion_dowant and what is a "tracker site"? So sorry for not knowing these things sweatdrop
UHUM OF COURSE I KNOW POKÉMON
however, that name doesn't ring a bell... perhaps if I look up a picture, will be familiar with it! Mainly familiar with Gen. 1, though, and a little bit of 2 and maybe 3 !
How've yah been ?!

Completely understandable. You 'Young'ins' need your schooling, so I'm fine with a break in conversation for school-related occasions. To answer your question on what a 'tracker site' is, it is basically a site that you can use to track what anime you have and haven't seen. If you are a lightweight (or casual) fan then I highly doubt you'll need to track what you've watched, as you could count them on your available appendages,

People like myself, on the other hand, need a tracker site, because if you was to click this link (which sends you to my Anime-Planet profile), then you'll quickly see why.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^ Best Pokémon, right here.

As for myself, I've been alright. Still struggling to find a job and the like. :<
Oh yeah, my fan page is back up! :3  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces