seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:29 am
Rasali pouted at Ganyma’s hesitation. He had been so excited to see Sinter was okay! Clearly this was important to him.

”Well then that’s what the letter’s for! If you don’t wanna seem too direct about it and all. I mean, if it were me I’d probably just march right up to his door, but hey.” Rasali shrugged and took another bite of pancake. ”Jusht—gulp—do what feels right to you. There’s no right or wrong way to tell someone ‘gee, I don’t know if you remember me, but I sure am glad you didn’t die in a fiery explosion.’ If nothing else I’m sure he’d appreciate the sentiment. I know I would. Start small.”

Rasali offered Ganyma the most comforting smile she could offer while pressuring him relentlessly. Ganyma seemed to be in a tricky mental state and Rasali didn’t know the full emotional terrain of the situation. Reluctantly, she backed off. For now.

”Well, he’s alive and all, so you’ve clearly got time to think things over. I doubt he’ll be getting up to much trouble after the whole Old Hemisect debacle. We’ve got more pressing matters to attend to—like bathing.” Rasali pointed to Ganyma with her fork. ”As you, me, and my lusus know, there’s nothing mental or physical that can’t be cured with a little soak in the springs. Nature water and all that.” Rasali grinned. This was a matter she wasn’t going to take no for an answer on.

”The dishes can wait.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:44 am
Ganyma finished off the last of his pancake pile and could have licked his plate. He was so much more hungry than he had thought! In no time, his stack went from a skyscraper to ground-zero. He licked the syrup off of his fork-hand and sighed. "Yeah. Mmm. You're right."

He slowly returned his fork to his plate, letting Rasali's words dissolve in his thinkpan. Start small. He was okay with that; his big plans had given him trouble recently as it were. He was likely better off the way she suggested. Ganyma buzzed his lips and sat back. All of this, and his recovery was making thinking about things difficult. His attention snapped up at Rasali's suggestion.

"Hot springs?" How could he have forgotten. Ganyma immediately brightened. He could already feel himself melting away in the warm water, easing his weary wounds and stiff muscles. It sounded positively heavenly. "Yes, please!"

He'd think about Sinter, Kursha, and the woes of the world later. It was time for some well deserved rest and relaxation.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas