[PRP] Bunny Time (Kahel x Ghandi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:50 am
User Image

The sun was bright in the sky and Kahel just wanted to come out in the open and bath in the sun. But the small bunny was scared, she was pretty sure if she came out into the open she would be easy pray. So instead the orange hare stayed hidden in the bushes, well as hidden as she could be seeing as she was a bright orange in colour.

Sulking slightly she moved up to the front of the bushes peaking her nose out and filing the fresh air swish by. She was sulking now, there was even a breeze and she had to live scared in the bushes instead, she let a little whimper escape her lips.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:35 am
Ghandi always enjoyed hopping around in his hare form. The freeing nature of being small and footloose made him feel exhalted. Of course any thoughts of predators didn't even cross his mind, mainly because he was his uncle and if it came to it he could just be his normal self. Still there was nothing more freeing than being a hare on a windy day!

The phrase mad as a march hare could certainly be applied to him, racing across the Savannah jumping and diving about, boxing with his shadow. There was nothing better than being a hare.

His long ears flapped and he turned his bright eyes on the scrub and the bright coloured ball of fur that hid within. His nose twitches and he tilts his head in deep curiosity. "Dude, wouldn't you be more comfy out of there?"

Syrius Lionwing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:47 am
Kahel jumped when the other hair hopped along and spotted her. She was amazed by his boldness to be out in the open like this so free and enjoying the good weather. "Yes it would be more comfortable, but I am scared." she told him in a small voice. She was slightly ashamed to be such a wimp but the truth was the female hare had survived this long by being timid and spending moth of her life hiding in the bushes.

"Aren't you scared? I mean you out there so far in the open someone might come along and eat you." she told him. Her voice was full of jealousy though she wanted to be out in the open with him, enjoying the sun and the breeze ruffling her fur. He had looked like he was having a good time before he ran into her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:57 am
Ghandi hopped towards the female his ears sloping across the ground. He smiles softly. "You can come out and play with me, I know predators, he's my uncle" he chuckles quietly "he's actually a pretty nice guy."

The brown hare stands on his back legs for a moment and looks around twitching his nose. "Plus you have fast legs don't you? If you see a predator you run and jump and box their ears." He pulls his tongue and settles back to four paws again tilting his head in a curious manner.

"Come, I promise you won't get eaten."

Syrius Lionwing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:20 am
The orange female cocked her head to the side, "Your uncle, Predators?" She was utterly confused, how could he know all predators and how could they be his uncle. None the less the male exhibited a very light carefree way and she frankly wanted to have some fun.

Slowly Kahel made her way out of the bushes keeping her head low at first. "My name is Kahel by the way." she told them her voice still quiet. "You promise I wont get eaten? " She asked before lifting her head and giving a little bounce around the male. It had been a while since she had actually been out in the open, it felt good not have to duck and squeeze around the twigs and branches in the bushes.

"Are you from around here?" she asked him settling down in front of him again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:43 am
"I promise you wont get eaten" he smiles as she climbers out of the bushes "my name is Ghandi, and Yeh my uncle is predators. Nice guy, bit bitey." He chuckles and walks around the Orange hair sniffling her all over. "You smell of that shrub." He wrinkles his nose and chuckles. "We can get rid of that!"

The soft brown hare leaps over her back and flickers his tail. "I'll race you to that baobab." He grins and races off without another word. "Last one there has to head butt a lion." He glances back and winks playfully.

Syrius Lionwing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:53 am
Kahel wrinkled her nose, not happy that the male thought she smelled bad, she found and unreasonable desire to have the male like her. She didn't have much time to dwell about it thought because before she could bat an eye he was declaring a race and taking off.

When he declared that the looser had to head butt a lion the female nearly tripped over her own feat, she saw him wink though and felt confident that he was just pulling her leg. None the less she found herself pushing harder as she hopped along, trying to catch up with the male the best she could. She was pretty small in size but she was light on her feet.

She made it to the baobab well after the male had, panting for breath a little. "Jut so we both know, I will not be head butting a lion." she told him a giggle in the voice. It was the lightest and most carefree the female had been in the entire encounter.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:03 pm
Ghandi stretched out in a lea surely manner and grinned broadly at the small tangerine coloured hare. "I'm sure I can think of some other forfeit." He grins playfully and in a quick jerky movement sits back up and starts to groom his ears. "I love windy days, wind whistling through your ears. It's no good being afraid, if you're afraid forever you never get to have any fun." He tilts his head and hops up to the slender female and gives her a nudge.

"You can run way faster than most lions, we should, go and headbuttt one just to see what it does." He tilts his head playfully his grin spread across his maw. "You know my mother used to tell me that hares shadow box, we should just box something a bit more real. After all the gods gave hares fleet feet for a reason right?" He raises both brows questionably, he liked this little hare. It seemed she wanted to have fun but was too scared to do so. He had to change that, he wanted to see her run with the wind and dance with the clouds and maybe even headbutt a lion.

Syrius Lionwing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:21 pm
The orange hare was taken aback by the male hares fun loving, wild child kind of attitude. She however had spent the majority of her life living in the shadows, hidden in the bushes away from anything to alive or exciting. She liked her quiet life, and yet while she talked to this male she found herself wanting to experience more.

"I think maybe I have had all the excitement I can have today. However if you agree to it perhaps we can meet here again tomorrow?" she asked him her head cocked to the side. She wasn't sure if she would be up for any more adventure having tomorrow but she was willing to try. She'd come out of the shadows yet.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:46 pm
Ghandi chuckled and cleaned his long ears pulling them around to his lips, his ears touching the circle peace sign around his neck. "Hmmmm, only if you promise not to go back under that same bush I found you in." He smiles lightly "at least let me take you some where nicer."

The brown hare settles his paws to the floor and takes a few hops away. "Come, you don't want to go back under that scratchy bush and I promise I will come back for you tomorrow."

Syrius Lionwing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:52 pm
Kahel thought only for a moment about the males offer. Before she offered him a kind smile, "Okay I will come with you." she said her voice reflect that she was still nervous though. She turned back towards the bush that she had been hiding under, it was tempting to go back to what she knew, but the male seemed to offer her the promise of so much more.

She took a small hop towards the male, "Lead the way fine sir" she said giggling with nerves. It was time for a new adventure.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:12 pm
The brown hare wrinkled his nose and hopped slowly away from the scrubby underbrush she has clearly been living under. He would protect Her. He decided it was his business to make her life a nice, sweet enjoyable one and that would start with a much better place to live. He knew just the place and he would make sure she was safe and sound there. It was after all a promise.  

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff