Moose:
Safi awoke to the feeling of warmth under his paws. The scent of another filled his nostrils as he took his first breaths, soaking in the feeling as sunlight filtered in through the trees above him. His head ached in the faintest of ways; small enough that he could ignore it if he tried, but sharp enough to resurface when he let his guard down.

Sighing, he cuddled up to the form. He wrapped his forepaw around them, pulling the creature close. She was a big one, this one. The last he had been with was a cheetah, and the change in such a slight frame to a sturdier one was interesting. Willing the sun to go away, Safi stubbornly kept his eyes closed and lay perfectly content behind “her”. This fur...I don’t know what’s she’s done to it, but it’s so soft. And...thick? Safi’s brow furrowed. He wasn’t in the snowier regions, so why would a females fur be this thick?

Seaki:
Faudi was a little dizzy when he eventually awoke from his slumber. Normally he wouldn't hit the stronger plants, but tonight he had company and, well it wasn't that hard to get the white leopon to try them. It had been hilarious, though he was sure he was still slightly buzzed from the after effects of it.

The white and black lion yawned widely, relaxing into the hold of the other. It wasn't often he woke with company anymore. It was lonely! He figured the other male was at least semi awake when the grip changed. "Morning," he murmured. If the other wasn't awake, well, then he could be embarrassed but no one would ever know. He could suffer his awkwardness in silence.

Moose:
That’s a deep voice for a female… Safi yawned and opened his eyes one at a time. Oh, right, it’s that lion from last night. “Morning,” he repeated unconsciously, even as he was dipping back down to return to sleep. Something kept pinching his brain and when he really god a good look at the lion it hit him like a rhino.

If Safi wasn’t already white he would have paled. Immensely. He stammered, mouth hanging open as he was quickly pulled into a shocked state of awareness. Last night. The plants. Those damn hallucinogenic plants. Safi had been buzzed before, and had woken up with many a strange partner, but a male?! He pulled back from Faudi like the lion was on fire and rolled up onto his paws so he could sit. His headache came back with a vengeance, and Safi groaned as he put his head in his paw. “Did...did we…?”

Seaki:
The splotchy lion sighed at the loss of the warmth at his back. He nearly whined. Okay, maybe he did. A little? Still, with Safi up he might as well get up too. Reluctnantly, Faudi climbed to his feet, sitting a little slouched. He was still sleepy!

He gave another yawn, looking at Safi with a furrowed brow. "Did we what?" He asked innocently. He had an idea, but the question was vague. If the question was 'did we have too many' then that was a resounding yes! But if the question was 'was that cloud actually glowing different colors at random and raining small preybeasts?' then he wasn't quite sure. Something like that could happen right?

Safi looked panicked, though, a bit? Faudi took a deep breath, steeling himself against the headache forming at the base of his skull. He always hated this part of these types of plants.

Moose:
He heard the whine and shivered. The one thing Safi had zero experience with was same sex relations. The leopon wasn’t against it, love is love, but when it came to his own preferences...it had never really been brought up. “Did we…” Safi nearly choked on the idea. “...have sex?” Even as he said it he had flashes of memory that confirmed his notions.

Safi remembered there being one Faudi, then two, then the two merging, turning purple and flying away. Not before the trees twisted into a pool of black birds though. What in the world had he been thinking, taking that s**t? Your sister was watching the cubs for a night, that’s what. Let loose, you said. Have a ball, you said. Well, you had two, so kudos to you, bub!

Seaki:
"Well of course we did," Faudi frowned. Did Safi really not remember? He wasn't that bad, was he? "If you don't remember, I can give you an encore performance." Faudi wasn't quite used to lovers. Not like this - not met in a sort of drug-induced haze. Sure, one off flings were nice as long as everyone agreed to the end but maybe Safi didn't want this, and things got out of hand...

"I mean, I recall you coming onto me, so I don't know why you're so uptight about it now..." He frowned. Or was it the other way around. Either way! It happened, so Safi really shouldn't blame him for this. It was mutual. They woke up cuddling!

Perhaps, though, Faudi was being a bit too defensive. He took another deep breath frowning a bit. "Are you okay?"

Moose:
Of course. Safi took a deep breath to steady himself. He could remember getting into the plants before the lion. Right? Had he had one too many, and was he the actual culprit? Sounds like me. There wasn’t much the white leopon could do now. When he looked back to Faudi he frowned. Males always worried about their performance, but he wasn’t usually in a position to do the consoling about these things… “Sorry, I’m just shocked...this is the first time this kind of thing has happened.” That could be taken multiple ways; the first time he’d taken drugs or the first time he had been with a male.

Still, he couldn’t remember it being bad. What bits Safi could remember were in graphic detail and they left a pleasurable mark, which just left him confused. “...yeah, I’m okay.” His voice was a little shaky, but solid. Beyond his initial shock Safi couldn’t honestly say he regretted the experience. “Are you okay? Last night got pretty crazy.”

Seaki:
Faudi gave a bright smile when Safi began to visibly calm down. He was still concerned though. "Don't worry about it too much. Things happen, and we had fun while it lasted, right?"

He watched the white leopon throughout the internal crisis, gauging a response. He nodded in response to the question. "I'm fantastic, though I've got a bit of a headache." He responded in earnest. He felt wonderful - light - despite the dull throb in his head. Nothing some water and food couldn't cure though. He liked feeling loved, even - or especially - through these random encounters of intimacy. Its how he thrived so far in life.

Sure he'd like to settle down one day, but binding himself to only one other seemed impossible.

Moose:
“...Yeah, I guess we did.” He was kind of surprised by it to be honest. It still wasn’t really settling with him, but Safi was a little more...chill with the whole thing now. “You too? I feel like I’m going to be sick every time I turn my head too fast.”

Moving to stretch, the leopon looked at his more colorful companion -or was that lover?- and gave a soft little smile. “Feel up to finding something to drink? I could probably go for some food too, but I’ll settle with being rid of this cotton mouth.”

Seaki
Faudi gave a small, pleased hum. He was glad that Safi seemed calmer with the whole situtation. "Finding a drink would be nice," he agreed. Carefully he stood, fighting a wave of dizziness. Though it dispelled quickly, it stillmade himfrown and take a deep breath.

"Well, lead the way," he urged. He'd had better mornings, but this one was nice enough. At least Safi hadn't chassed him off while he felt like he'd been run over by a herd of wildebeast. Perhaps they would meet again - Faudi hoped so anyhow. He wasn't used to repeat lovers, but for now water was the top priority.

(WC:141 cool