Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kaze no Kuni - Land of Wind
✣ Hashao's Secrets ✣

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 am
User Image

{ HASHAO'S}secret.xx.base

❝ His fingers strain but maintain their poise; positioned with the utmost caution as his wrist directs his hand along the bare canvas. The fine hairs at the end of the brush glide with ease, as if running over ice. And yet his chest begins to tighten. One wrong move and it is all over. One slip of the hand, a slight of breath, and his masterpiece will become a devastating defeat. An echo of the unwavering turmoil he has gone through. His entire being rests on the compulsive gamble of right or wrong, black or white — there is no grey area, no room for mistake. Neither on this canvas, nor off of it. The smallest fracture made to his passion, and the demons known as Insecurity and Pessimism emerge from their tombs. Greeting him like old friends do. Manifesting the extraordinary is what fuels him, but it may also be what ends him. He is the mad scientist, crafting your demise and destroying everything you thought was true, recreating universes and redefining the very means of his chakra and molding it to something else. Don't cross the mad scientist, or fear the destruction of thousands of earths. This is his castle, his fort, his base. Hidden beneath a rock within the sand village, its shrouded in mystery.❞

〔 This is a secret base, meaning no one may enter unless given directions from someone who knows the location. Basically Hashao himself. Any one who posts here without receiving a message from Hashao will be considered meta gaming, which is against the rules in this guild. 〕

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the wind rose considerably, her hair was swatted at the constant annoyance to her own preferance. The wind seemed to slow her production consideraly, her legs aching with each step. The sand swarmed her eyes and forced her to her knee, little did she know this was only the beginning. She grounded audibly and looked around her. Everything was sand, the crimson sun made her drenched in her own sweat with no way of directly getting out of it. Why was she even there? For her twisted uncle that had promised gold at the end of a rainbow. To get that wicked, disgusting couscous out of her mind. Amon had been silent the entire tread into the Land of Wind, which she was grateful for. But he didn't help his case at all. His voice led her to murder her only love, her only family, her brother. Now she had eyes she couldn't get rid of. At the Uchiha grounds, the old cat lady held onto her brothers and waited patiently for Artemis's return. Keida's eyes awakened the minute she laid eyes on him, and it was truly terrifying to see what he could do. Was this the sin of Uchiha's? Forced to murder someone they love for power? She would combine her brothers eyes and create a thing called an Eternal Mangekyou. Angsted must have been what her father went through. Did he ever get into life threatening fights with his sibling? Probably not, but she could vaguely remember reading something in Kirumi's diary about him having parent issues. She didn't dwell deeply on it, just explaining that was why he was the silent but strong type. That made her wonder if they really knew anything about each other at all. Her mom was the one to get pregnant at sixteen. Any how, she was an abomination compared to him. She had murdered her brother and now she was doing nothing but aimlessly doing her uncles work. The sand storm continued around her and she didn't know exactly what she was looking for. Squinting her eyes, she finally saw a rock that was similar to the description of what she received from uncle. Frowning, she started forward before stopping herself and shaking her head. No... It was too soon to enter. Right? She sat there doubting the timing until the sand in her eyes got too much. She performed three hand signs to show that she wasn't Hashao, but a friends of Hashao's. Tiger. Ox. Rabbit. The opening required her blood or else something would attack, something she wasn't exactly sure of. The doors opened, leading Artemis down many steps that could be going into the abyss. This was all to get the map. To the queens drop. "You see." Uncle had once explained to her," I can find it whenever I wish. The question stands, however... Will I be able to receive it? The one I wish to go for, not only grants me life after death but an uncontaminated ability of a demon I've been tracking." He spoke about things she couldn't understand. Demon? He was clicking away at a computer that she would never had laid her eyes on if he hadn't brought her with him to the base. As she crept down the stairs once again, for the second time in her life, she smirked. The beauty that was there, the way it surrounded her and the way the castle stood huge under the ground of the sand. Why did he use the Wind Country for a secret base? She planned to ask one day, but at the moment she was overwhelmed by the sight. There was an automatic electrical light that made it dim enough to see where she was walking, plus with her sharingan active she didn't have any problem maneuvering through the hallways and making it to his lab. This is where she assumed he died, but of course she could always been wrong. But her intuition was correct, his body was placed promptly on a table with another one laid above it. This one had so much self mutilation, she had to glance away. When she looked at her uncle, there were severe lightning burns, several cuts that probably made him bleed out. Was this on purpose? Things changed with her uncle. He turned from Hashao, to Ares, to Diaki. He will return to the grandness of what he once was. She could vaguely remember that conversation she had with him when she was all too young to understand anything he spoke about. "Your grandparents were great people." He once told her, smiling as if it was a fond memory. "My mother was a Senju, and my father was the Joukai." He went on to explain about many things that was hard to comprehend. She moved over to the book case, which was full of things she couldn't understand and several random inputs such as:

Of all the people I’ve loved, I never thought you’d be the one to truly break my heart. It’s true though, right? Right in this moment my heart beats at 67 pulses per minute, and I am trying to remember how we first met. I know the age we met, of course. Our mothers used to tease us about it all the time- remember? We were three. The first thing you did was pull my hair. I don’t remember this, but my mom teased me about how loud I cried. My first memory of you was when we were in the second grade together. Out at recess, there was this forest that was fenced off. Joseph Kuroski told the entire class about this terrifying story, and then dared you to go into the woods to retrieve a ball. I can’t remember the story, but I remember being scared. Like true terror, for an eight year old. You didn’t come out for five minutes, I thought you were dead. When you came out, I was the only one crying and people then deemed me to be the ‘Cry Baby’. In the sixth grade, we didn’t get any classes together. I felt true disappointment, first world problems… It felt like you were edging away. But at the time, as the year went pass I didn’t mind anymore. I got my first crush, on Joseph actually. We dated for a while, which is weird when I look back at it. We were sixth graders. What kind of love did we actually have? None, just something we’d read about and watched movies about. Nothing we could have though. When I began High school, you joined the football team. You weren’t the best. On JV, I can’t even remember the part you played. But you were still in the ‘in’ crowd. I stood outside with the flag-pole kids, watching them smoke and wondering if I would ever dare put the bud in between my teeth. That’s the summer your mom passed away, and since our parents were best friends I was there at the funeral. I watched you, as you watched the casket. You had a girlfriend, but she was only there for show. I noticed the whole time during the ceremony she didn’t once lean over and ask you how you were. Just stiffly held hands. It was then I realized I was in love with you. I didn’t want to be, you were a meat head after all. So I dated a random guy, and got involved with drinking and parties. It was our Junior Year when things finally changed and we were put next to each other in Math III. I sucked at math, and still do. You weren’t the best, and you would copy off my paper. We failed together, got stuck in summer school together. We started talking again. The next year, you took me to prom when my stupid boyfriend got too high to even walk. I was upset, you walked me out of the dance and we went to this special place that you still haven’t told me how you found. The stars looked beautiful. We talked about our futures, about college. How we would both go separate ways. Then we made plans to go on a road trip for the summer… a last time to say goodbye. That road trip was the best time of my life, and it was cut short by reckless driving and idiots like me. You said that you loved me. Remember? How could you forget? You kissed me. I was begging for a kiss, you were driving. You leaned over and you kissed me- but we hit another car. I don’t know how I’m okay, but how could you forget. I don’t deserve this, right? Your staring at me with beady eyes and you forgot who I am- what I am to you. I’ve known you your whole life… And you don’t remember me.

When she got to the map, she looked down to see the drop wrapped in parchment, making her eyes widen in surprise. Turning around quickly, she pushed the irrelevant body off of Hashao, and put the vale in his mouth. He must have found it before he died, was this an anticipation? Artemis watched as it emptied into his body, and he sat up suddenly, all his wounds healing and his eyes pitch black. He stared at her before blinking, going back to normal. "Take this demon out of me." She demanded, before he picked up a nearby scalpel, examined it, and stabbed her.

Jutsu:

Stats: ➜

Summons: ➢ None

Sharingan: ➭ Inactive

Passives: ➡

#FF9999
                                          User Image

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:07 pm
                  User Image
                                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHASHAO
                                                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll kill you for you.
                                                                                ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                                xxxxxxxxxx Rogue Saanin Medical

xxxxxBeing alive. That's what he was, finally. He had died with full intention of coming back, and now he wasn't human anymore. He could feel the raw natural energy flowing through him, and he felt amazing. "Take this demon out of me." Artemis ordered, which seemed to piss him off. Of course, the first greeting he gets is his apprentice demanding something from her master. He rolled his eyes and picked up the nearest sharp object, killing her quickly. She dropped to the ground, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. He went to get up, only to find Rin beneath him. The fool had killed himself, huh? He kicked away his body, narrowing his eyes. That pissed him off. People that threw their life away for love was useless to him in the end. He went over to his bag of goodies, and brought out chalk. After positioning Artemis's dead body, he begun to draw the required symbols on her while chanting," x x xx xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x xx x xx x x x x x x x x x x xx x x xx x xx x xx x xx x x x xx x x xx x xx x x x x x x xx x x xx x x x x xx x x xx x x x xx x x xx x x x x xx x x xx x x xx x xx x x xx x xx x x xx x xx x xx x x xx x x x x xx xx xx x xx x xx xx x xx x x xx x xx x x xx x x x x x x x xx x x x x." He slammed his fists to her body and it consumed almost all of his chakra. She opened her eyes, cold black eyes stared at her. After blinking, her red mangekyou appeared back.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:28 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then

The water was warmer here, despite the rigidly cold air. That was his fondest memory from his habitual escapisms; his Asher had the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by moving around, leaving behind loved ones, creating new relationships, fracturing old ones. That's how it went for a while, and at first, he couldn't deal with it. Regret jammed it's knife into his stomach and twisted the handle. It didn't feel too good. He felt like a coward, someone who couldn’t face his fears. What was it that he feared? Attachment? Asher didn’t know actually. He was surrounded by people that know him, but don’t know a thing. It rocked him to his core. But he managed to ignore those feelings. His stomach turned at the thought of the people he left. Those were happier times. They really were. For a moment, a small smile emerged. He walked for a while, to no place in particular. But eventually, he found himself somewhere distinctly barren. A wasteland suited for the lonely prince. Solid black rocks blanketed by thick white snow. Everything seemed so simple here, an unexplained aura of enigma shrouded a cloak of starkness. It was like a lucid dream. He could barely feel the cold while he walked. One way or another, he found an oasis. A jagged looking hole, carved into the structure of the mountains. The dark water let off heavy amounts of steam. It billowed into the air, until finally dispersing way above his head. Asher stripped down, walking into the hot water. It felt unnatural, as he marched through the liquids that swallowed his legs. The warmth of the water below him, and the freezing temperatures of the air above him. But in a way, it felt cleansing. Asher slicked his hair back, sinking into the water, until only everything but his head was submerged.

Asher started to think, as the sky shifted to faded hues, washed out colors that didn’t really fit the lay of the land. He thought to himself, about people. His family, the Heilands, Kleine, Hashao. He had fun with them, it was almost sinful. Well… it was sinful, the kind of fun they had. It was deafeningly quiet here, apart from the sounds coming from the Oasis. It was so calm here. Maybe he could stay? There wasn't a human soul for miles. Not any live ones.

“Why are you so afraid?” Asher looked down, peering at his reflection. Where had that voice come from? “Are you afraid of me? Or maybe of them?” He flinched. His gaze lowered once again to his reflection, it had spoken. He was speechless. “Go back. There’s nothing for you here. Go back to them, find them. Let them in. They want to see you.” Asher’s mind rattled off questions, ones that would continue unanswered; unspoken. Inquiries to a deaf man. “Why are you even here? Do you even realize where you are?” Asher blinked and looked around. The setting was unfamilar to him, what was once a unwarranted utopia has become something else. His eyes widened once his eyes met someone elses. Unblinking eyes, frozen shock attached to them. They belonged to a corpse. In fact, there was a lot of corpses. “You see? You did this. Why?” Nothing made sense anymore. “There hasn’t been many people around since you left right? This is why.” Asher looked at his reflection, this time a thick pool of blood as a medium. “How long has it been? Very long.” Asher let the apparition talk, while his got his bearings. His skin was caked in dry blood. His hair was smoked in the life fluids of others. There he laid, in a pile of unspeakable things that didn’t belong to him. “This carnage… you need other people to be there for you.” His sword laid a few inches away from him. The blade was inconceivably red. "This is your fault."

He tried to force it out, but his voice was gone.

“Go back.”

______________________________

Now

Something led him here. He didn't know what, but it felt right to come here. Perhaps it was coincidence, or maybe just a happy accident. Either way, it piqued his interest. For someone to hide out here, so far out into nothing. They had to think like Asher, just maybe. It was so secluded, maybe this person couldn't handle others. They could help each other. He thought of Hashao and Kleine for moment. They helped him. Those people... his friends. They were all he really had, and he left them, without saying anything. Not even a note. It was harsh, in reality. But Asher choked down the regret. That was in the past. A lot of... things... were in the past.

The door was open. "Hello?"

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Wild Hunt
    Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Explorer 0
    • Beta Critic 0
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:07 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You will always find them, he believed. Those were words he heard in his mind - like words from God. He had told them before that they would always find him if they looked, with trails of rotten apples and cindered corpses. But they never did . . . except a once, before the cruel fiend of fate split them open again. Kleine had silently longed for his old friends for a while now, and he felt a desire to bring himself back to them: these people who gave him a healthy relationship with the world itself, men who revealed to him the enigmatic, beautiful and passionate side of human beings. He loved these two and he loathed these two, for the brief encounters they had that led him to redefine human life . . . all from their passion.

The sad thing about their relationship was that it was temporary. It was temporary because they never really grew on it. He could never fully consider it altruistic, it was only . . . well, it was all based on what they wanted. And needed. Perhaps that was why, despite wanting to, he never mourned for Hashao and never truly searched for Asher.

That ended now . . .
                                              When he felt that Asher was near - when he felt that familiar energy, Kleine immediately found himself awry from the seat of his throne and chasing that power across the dancing plains and the boundless seas. He followed him anywhere and everywhere, all until he found him here . . . where the last of them lived before he died. And he wondered - was that voice correct? Could it have been something other than the Enemy, that black-hearted monster?

He didn't know. But when he saw the man's light hair and his strong back, he knew it to be Asher, and he couldn't stop himself from calling out. "Asher," he said eagerly, standing high on the receding steps. "My old friend." Their relationship was so brief, but he considered him so. He had attached Asher and Hashao to the more happy side of his thoughts, so they grew in his memory like weeds.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Around him, the lights beamed down on the body of Rin, his ex lover. He was harvesting the organs, taking care of everything that needed to be taken care of. The muscle wound need to be experimented on immediately, he had several ideas of serums to boost muscle production and even regeneration. The castle was empty. He had sent his little apprentice... Artemis, off to do his bidding in the West, to the unknown nations. This was convenient to him, because he wouldn't need to see her constant moping about her brother being dead. His sister was dead, and he wasn't complaining. Plus, Artemis was being a fool. Challenging a kage at the strength she was at was just asking for death. As he cleaned up Rin's corpse, leaving it in the corner to be disregarded later, he begun to clean up. He had a ritual of washing his hands for several minutes, to make sure his disgusting diseases weren't transferred over. In the middle of this, a flashing red light appeared atop the door, which he quickly clicked off and left the room. Intruders, something he didn't anticipate considering that his castle was in the middle of no where, balls deep under a bunch of sand. He had almost called his little critters to extinguish the flames, when he felt something that made his hair stand tall. His face fastened, and he was going down the stairs when he noticed Asher... and Kleine. "If you are here to wreak reckless destruction or even take the place over, I will suggest you not to do that." Though the ending with them both were swift, it was painful and made him appear hostile. When in reality, seeing them made his day. Right next to resurrecting himself. "It would be too easy, or is that all you go for now adays, Kleine." He raised his eye brow, fighting the desire rather easily. "How've you been Asher?"

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:49 am

Asher ran his fingers through his hair, then looked at his open palm. He half expected it to come back red, coated with something vile. But that wasn't the case, not this time. A lot of unexpected things happened very fast, almost too fast to comprehend. He had walked into Hashao's place of operation, practically an accident, then Kleine made his presence known. Asher was having second thoughts already, but something inside urged him to press on. The gnawing feeling proved to be too much, because he started speaking. "How have I been? That's a good question. A very good question." Asher wasn't sure what to say really, or what to do. "I'm still alive I guess, for now." And what a miserable existence it was. His hazel eyes darted between the two men, nostalgia overflowing. "I'm sorry. For leaving." Sorry was something he wasn't, regretful was more accurate. "You guys miss me?" He tried to smile, he tried to lighten the mood.. he tried. Asher wasn't too certain on many things, most of all his sanity. There was so many unexplained phenomenons that he could barely fathom. How did he get here? This place was located nowhere, right next to nothing. So how? And how did Kleine manage to find him now, of all times. He exhaled a shaky breath, before returning his gaze to Hashao. "How about we just start over?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:06 pm

Hashao was still hostile. Not really a surprise. It wasn't like he cared, though. Even if all of this failed - there was still something else for him, beyond that great sea, millions more people to be had. There was endless opportunity elsewhere. The reincarnated man did not matter so much as to stunt Kleine's exploration. Still, it would've been nice if they could get along again. Kleine wasn't honestly sure why Hashao rejected him in the first place. Was it because he abandoned him? That was how it was in this world. If Kleine didn't do it first, Hashao would've, and the Heiland wouldn't be found crying or complaining. He'd move on. This made it apparent that he was probably a fair bit stronger than his companion.

"I already own this country," he said. That was true. The Kech Marah had taken over or installed puppet states in nearly all of the civilized countries. They were ever-expanding. A place like this meant nothing when you were dealing in the real-estate of half a billion people. "And really, don't be naive, my old friend. Everyone's easy if you have the right timing." Hashao, for example, wasn't nearly as tough a cookie before as he was now. He'd changed . . . sort of for the worse. Always angry. Always so guarded.

Asher wasn't like that. He seemed to just be disturbed somehow. Very perplexed by something - like he desperately needed help, yet desperately couldn't ascertain what he needed. He wanted his life to change, but how so? Why did it need to change? What was wrong with the sort of life he'd lived before now? Was it immortal - did it make him feel empty? "I did miss you, Asher," he said. The man moved down the steps, wrapping his arm over Asher's waist. It wasn't meant to be overly-familiar, just comforting. And honestly, Kleine needed some comfort too, sometimes. He had been thrown back and forth between love and hate, war and demise. Asher's familiar presence made him feel at home again. And maybe Hashao's too . . . though he was always uptight these days. "And I'd be willing to restart it all. As long as you don't leave again."

The Wild Hunt
    Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Explorer 0
    • Beta Critic 0

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:34 pm

Whenever Hashao was able to tear his eyes from Kleine, he watched Asher. He didn't seem to be okay, and immediately apologized for leaving. It all started with him, hadn't it? Without Asher, everything fell apart. Things weren't always easy but when they were, Asher was there. Seeing him again, it refreshed his mind to the amount that he loved both of them, even though he was angry at the latter. Hashao subjugated himself to listening to Kleine's response, though it wasn't anything he didn't expect. Kleine was powerful, something he wasn't. Hashao was weak, though his mind could be considered greater if you included his arrogance. "I missed you, Asher." He finally let out, leaning towards the younger boy and pressing his lips to his for a quick, easy kiss. It took all of his self restraint not to continue touching him, but he let go. "We can start over. As long as both of you never leave me again." All of his life, Hashao had been the one leaving. His parents, his sister, his villages, his life. Kleine was the first to turn it around on him, and it was a feeling he never learned to cope with and never wanted to feel again. He cut Kleine a look to show that he needed this confirmation to continue on, like a guarded sad glance.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Asher smiled genuinely this time. They both seemed to have missed him, for whatever reason. What did he bring to the table, realistically? A noncommittal relationship with a dash of existential crisis? He wouldn't question it any further, no reason to looks for faults in a good thing. There were some hiccups in the relationship though, it seemed. From what Asher could assume, Kleine and Hashao did not remain in contact after his departure, despite having all the reason to do so. "I missed you greatly." He didn't specify who, looking at the pale ground below him. Hashao moved towards him quickly, pressing his lips against Asher's. It was too quick to enjoy, the sort of kiss that leaves a feeling of yearning. He already wanted more, setting his gaze back at Hashao. "How did you find me, Kleine? Why now?" It was oddly convenient. "No... don't tell me." Another smile emerged from the bottomless pits of melancholy. "What happened after I left? What did I miss?" While Kleine was more or less the same, Hashao seemed incredibly different. What was once a more innocent man, seemed corrupted, angrier. Although, Asher had changed too, in some ways oblivious to him. Discreet shifts in sanity, and the constructs of his mind seemed to be caving in on themselves, murder of the mind. But that's what he was here for right? A solution. That was what Hashao and Kleine were.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Wild Hunt
    Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Explorer 0
    • Beta Critic 0
    PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:01 am

I missed you greatly, he said. At those words, Kleine let a smile onto his lips - faintly, softly - and he kissed Asher gently on the cheek. "I'm glad to hear," he said - he didn't allow too much now, not too much emotion or too much kindness. Not too much love or too much conviction. He was still . . . guarded, because in his heart there was an Empire of the body and an Empire of the mind: he would have his silver circuits run through all the world, and never would he willingly allow someone else's life force to run through him. That was what "love" really was - letting someone in completely, being willing to put them above yourself. How could he do that? He was scared of such a thought. He could understand, maybe, why Asher left so quickly. The feelings he held that formed after only so brief an experience were tragically new - they were wild. They were untamed.

At the same time, he missed them . . . and he had felt this feeling before, once, so he remembered it. With that beautiful man from his early years, back when he originally discovered his sexuality - he felt these things. How were they back then, as opposed to now? Why did they bring him happiness before but fear in the future? When did he harden into a stone?

"We are drawn together as we were the first time." That was how he answered Asher's question, that he later attempted to un-ask. Kleine didn't know himself. It was just a convenient encounter, since he wanted to see what had happened to Hashao. The Ryukyu not actually being dead was also a surprise - a convenience. Although, part of him felt alarmed by the fact that he wasn't still rotting in the grave. He felt . . . like whatever he'd resolved, he'd have to relive. It wasn't traumatizing, but perhaps the fact that Hashao had experienced life beyond life made him feel almost terrified of him. Kleine was never incited so much as by the thought of death and the future of souls.

The present still incited him greatly, however. When Asher asked what had happened, he was eager to go off on stories of his journies - the encounters with the wild people, his conquering, all that he'd learned of human nature. The inevitable outcome of his great social experiment: to see how people were when charged with the greatest of emotions - joy, misery, and a duality of the two. He wanted to say all of this, and yet he couldn't find the words nor the time to speak of it. Instead, he told him what Asher needed to know . . . about him, and what he'd been doing the past three years. "I became Shogun," he said with a happy grin. It was a fond thing to him, even though it had made his life lack so greatly in friends or lovers. So greatly in aspiration. "I've led the Karnata for years now. It's been . . . unique. But-" He shook his head, trying to show that perhaps he was a little tired of it all. "You know that can't keep me roped down forever."

He offered Asher an embrace, as if he just wanted to go back to comforting and being comforted. He needed a bit of sweet to dilute the taste of blood and tears - all of it, years; millions of human beings, always crying and always dying and always calling out for help. Always needing him. Always fearing him. Always wanting him to be there or to go away. It was all about him . . . and that made Kleine a different person. It made him lose his sense of self. That could be seen in the fact that even though he lost The Enemy, he was still -

He was still so cold. "It's been a brilliant few years, Asher - the world's been changing as you've been away. Have you noticed?" The man looked away momentarily, taking a breath. "It's the beginning of a new age. For everyone - and for me. And I've been waiting for you to come back so that we can all soldier on. Together. The three of us." The man reached out to take Hashao's hand, interlocking with Asher's fingers all the meanwhile.

He was happy. Nothing was ever perfect - and he knew that somewhere along the line this arrangement could bring him sadness along with its joy. But he didn't care. He was done with being guarded all the time, over everything, always living in fear. Asher and Hashao - and him, they had a chance. He would take it in stride. So, to seal it all, the man leaned over and kissed Asher along his jawline, before planting a chaste kiss on his lips - then a kiss with Hashao, their eyes meeting before he displayed his passion. He let the kisses mark his state of mind - for whenever he was with these two, he wanted to be different.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:43 pm

Asher was asking what had happened, and Hashao's mind went blank. What had happened to him? He begun to get his past mixed up with his past- which made no sense at all. Once Asher left, he and Kleine got in a large argument. Kleine led his only sister, which he was so twisted he was in love with, to her death and he wished death for himself as well. But also he preserved his mind, his knowledge. He forgot Kleine, he forgot Asher, he forgot Kirumi. Being the eldest of all of them, he felt as if he had made a dumb mistake falling from the bridge. He didn't cope with it, instead he ran away. "I became shogun, and then I was ruthlessly murdered by the Kage there. Cecil Raiken." Saying his name made his eyes light with a ring of fury, revenge was the thing that could consume him with several syllables and even then he had to contain himself. "Murdered in my sleep." He looked at the ground, ashamed of this. He heard Kleine speak of his own doings. He begun to talk about a grand new world, a new age, and how he wanted to share it with them. Kleine's hands and lips felt warm when he touched Hashao, and his anger turned to desire. As if to signify how easy his mind could drift, he suddenly started to look at Asher. Like sincerely look at him, through him, all that deep and emotional crap. He saw a guy, but he wasn't how Asher used to act. Going on memory, Asher wasn't such a p***y before. Stepping back, he raised an eye brow. "Well Asher, I'm itching to fight after coming back to life. Not here of course- Inside my castle is a wide arena that can withstand almost any attack thrown. Of course this is a friendly knock around, so I can make you go back to your senses." Hashao smirked at the other boy.

burlywood

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Asher mulled over the offer to battle, before shaking his head. "I think I have the answer. This angst. This anger, has to go. And I know the solution." Asher smiled. "I want to lead. To be a leader." Flawed men became legendary when put into the position of power, for better or worse. "I need your help with that. I can really only trust you two."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:33 pm

He stared silently at first, wondering if this was why Asher had come in the first place. He had lost his ability to read minds, so he could not know his true intentions - if any of these intentions were ones built by ambition, with the desire to use Kleine and Hashao, then the Shogun surely found the man despicable. If not, then there was room indeed for this obligation so that it may be taken seriously. "Becoming a leader cured me," he said. "Perhaps it can cure you too. Perhaps it is the only thing that can - the immersion into a life where you subjugate yourself. It is something that would change virtually anyone." He nodded his head, and smiled slightly to his forlorn companion.

"I'll help you - under one condition. Suna is the last great power to resist the Kech Marah. If they become our puppet as well, then we will surely be capable of the colonial conquest I have in mind in order to control the world. If you become Kazekage, I ask that you do so . . . as an ally of the Kech Marah. We will need to replace their Shogun soon enough as well. An agent on the inside would greatly assist." If Asher succeeded, then Kleine's legacy would be secured. His dynasty would become infinite.

"It is necessary, also, that the rulers of the Sand are Heiland - even moreso Karnata. With this in mind, I have a proposition that I will surely put forward to the both of you when all of this is over, and only if we succeed."

The Wild Hunt
    Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Explorer 0
    • Beta Critic 0

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100
    PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:56 pm

Hashao looked at him amusingly, as he denied his offer. But he sparked a new idea, one that would give him a means to an end. He licked his lips, listening to Kleine's plan for the Sunagakure title. "That's not stupid." He said finally. "I will fight for you guys. I will kill for any of you, but you must know I am not as strong as you guys. We will need more men, women, shinobi. I can create several inventions that will aid us but three men against a whole village-" He cut short, and began to laugh. "Actually, what use is that? I've seen Kleine take a village with less."

burlywood

Kaze no Kuni - Land of Wind

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff