Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement
[NOTICE] Attn: Fauny Princesses: Celestia, Luna, & Cadence Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:49 pm
[This notice will come in two parts. I will let you know when we're going to pause and wait for the second part.]

It has been almost two seasons now since the savage attack on their new home - Laisidhiel. Faun and Fauny alike are recovering and starting their new-normal way of life. Everything has changed for the Faun. Their sense of absolute safety was destroyed with the blast. Trust in their fellow islanders has been quickly replaced with suspicion and anger.

The chieftain himself has issued a curfew in order to protect his tribe; his family. Every Faun is his responsibility and he's been under a lot of pressure lately. Some speculate maybe a little too much pressure.

In the almost two seasons since Faun saw the new hole burned into the side of the Great Tree, the Earthmother has been absent from all gatherings. There's been no known investigation to her whereabouts, with the exception that she couldn't have been in her nook, because there was no evidence to show anyfaun was in there.

To the Fauny princesses, the absence of the Earthmother meant their plans to open the new tree, Rochadhiel, were put on hold. Had Earthmother even told the chief of the plans for the new tree? She had mentioned that was next on her own agenda. With the tension inside Laisidhiel growing, this would be a perfect time to offer those who feel unsafe and unsure a safe place to retreat.

What do the princesses want to do? How do they feel about the current events?

((In an RP, we need to know how the princesses feel about what happened to Laisidhiel. How do they feel in regards to their family's safety? Or the safety of the Fauny they led here? What do the princess want to do, given the information they have about the empty tree that was being prepared for them?

Did they notice Earthmother hasn't been around and do they want to do anything about that? Do they want to approach Rais themselves about Rochadhiel?

Keep going until another prompt alerts you to pause.))

Daisicle
Celestia

Fea Line
Luna and Cadence

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Two seasons were drawing to a close since the attack on the tree left many hearts and hides scarred and trembling. For many weeks after it felt as if no one had escaped physically unscathed despite the fact that many had. Hearts ached along with minds and bodies....and the tree. Everything was different.

So so much more different.

Trust was guarded, smiles were a mere fraction of what they used to be, and with the recent curfew in effect, even the night time held no comfort for the dark princess. She felt no safety being outside anymore, not even under the presence of her beloved moon. Not to mention many had families, two in particular that were very close to her sprung up right around the time of the explosion. Her beloved sister and her darling son. She couldn't have felt happier....and more uneasy at the same time.

All these thoughts and more sprung into action at watching her son leave with his mate and his two children. What if there was another attack and one of them got hurt? She couldn't bare the thought of it. Not her grandchildren, not her own children, not her nephews, not even her friends and acquaintances. They had to do something, this much she knew and felt deeply about. But what?

What could possibly keep the tree safe that wasn't already being done? What could keep its inhabitants safe? They couldn't exactly hide the tree....but the people maybe...

The tree...

Then it hit her.

Giving Mo and apologetic kiss, she rushed to the door with a mission in mind, only to find Cadence mid knock.

"Oh......" Cadence said startled, then smiled awkwardly, shifting her wings upon her back. The princess had been doing some thinking of her own, though her children had been full grown long by now and she yet to have any grandchildren to speak of. Still, at times like this it felt like one couldn't help but worry for the safety of all within the tree.

Cadence had been doing her best to tend to the worried, the scared. Trying to keep hope in other's hearts and minds but for each success she had it felt like there were four failures to go with it.

But the faun weren't the only ones with families. Laisidhiel had its own child. Rochadhiel. The tree the Princesses were due to inhabit as its guides and leaders. Perhaps....maybe now...they could put such plans into action? But....was now even the time to do so? Would it work? Was Em ready, wherever she even was? Did Rais even know? Could they even travel to Rochadhiel without being seen by whatever spies lay outside waiting? Yet at the same time she had to ask herself..... how would they know if they never tried?

"Same thought?" the pink faun asked gingerly, in a soft and concerned tone.

Luna was silent for a moment, studying the look in the pink princess's eyes. Then she nodded. "Twould seem as such....if not close to it. Luna said, gesturing for Cadence to follow as she left her hovel and began making her way towards her sisters.

She reached the entrance to her sisters abode in what seemed like no time at all, Cadence still behind her. She paused and looked towards the pink princess a brief moment, collecting her thoughts. Having grandchildren at this time, while still a strange blessing in disguises, was not the same as having children of her own like Dear Celestia. While Luna worried for Savi and Lullaby, their primary care was ultimately not up to her but her son. Celestia however......had two handsome boys about her constantly. She did not want to disturb nor cause more alarm than already need be.

Clearing her throat, she knocked before poking her head in and addressing her sister in a somewhat 'subdued' Royal Canterlot tone. "Sister Dearest, I believe we need to talk."

Daisicle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:14 pm
No Answer?

Perhaps she wasn't home and was out with her boys?

Turning towards Cadence, Luna sought the pink princess' advice. Though they had been apart much since arriving to this new land, she hadn't ever found herself -not- seeking her sisters advice still. "Should we wait?" she asked, though she knew the question was silly. Of course she'd wait, or at least as long as she possibly could.

"Give her some time, she is a new mother. I'm sure she'll come around." Cadence said with as much as a reassuring smile as she could muster. Though the question still begged. What would they do? "However, I think the matter of the other tree now needs discussing. OR at the very least, what our game plan will be.... if there should be another attack..."

"I do not think we could handle another blast......I do not think I...." she paused, shaking away the thoughts of Twinkletoes being caught in the explosion. Already both her daughters had been harmed, though not in the same way, both by these heathen blood pae attackers. Rage boiled up inside her and it took all the dark princess had to calm herself down again. She had to keep a level head about things if they were to get anything done.

"Exactly. What next if its my own children? Celestia's? Any number of these faun and their dear families? I don't mean to step on any hooves, but perhaps we should seek out Em." Cadence proffered, now wondering if the Earth Mother was around and available to be reached. Come to think of it, she hadn't heard anything from Em in a while. Was she alright?

Luna shook her head, having another thought in mind instead. "I have not seen nor heard from her in a while. I assume she is much more busy with the recent attacks on the tree than what most of us can do here." she said, hoping beyond all hope what she spoke was true and not farthest from it. The inkling fear that the blast took more toll on the Earth Mother prayed at the back of her mind and she was not yet ready to welcome such thoughts just yet. "Perhaps we should seek out the Chief instead. Em told us she would inform him of Rochadhie and the proposition of moving some to the other tree. I believe it is time to offer up such a suggestion. Move the young, the old, the weak and those willing to go. Let the strong and willing stay here to further protect the tree." she suggested firmly, her voice as controlled as possible. It had been quite a long time since she had found herself offering or making important decisions.... and yet. Glancing towards the door, she knocked a second time, louder, in hopes her sister would hear it this time.

"I understand where you are coming from Luna, but what if on the off chance, she hasn't told Rais yet? How will we handle that?" Cadence questioned, hoping not to sound rude but she had her own concerns. "And how would we guarantee safety of all those who wish to move? It is quite a few days journey to the new tree and not all can fly..." she sighed softly, bringing her hand up to rub her temples softly. Her purple gaze wandered back towards the door as Luna knocked yet again. Celestia's input was most welcome at this time. If anything, to help keep level heads. She loved and respected Luna as much as Celestia, but the pink princess knew how stubborn the darker one could get. "We need to think on this rationally, not charge into things."

"I am well aware of this Cadence!" Luna spoke before taking a moment to calm herself. She reached up to grab Cadence's hand in apology. "I am just worried for the sake of all who live within the tree, not just our own. And I believe the quicker we act...the better." she sighed, taking a moment to shut her eyes and think. "I wish to hear my Sister's thoughts on the matter, but if it comes down to it...something needs to be done. I feel strongly the sooner the better." she said softly but surely as she turned her gaze back towards the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:17 pm
Tension is raising in Laisidhiel. The chieftain has become very stressed trying to find the culprits that dared injure their lifeblood, but also ensure the safety of his tribe.

The princesses have an extraordinary opportunity to help. Or make things worse.

There is a very tiny window for them to act. They can choose to approach Rais, discuss their concerns, offer assistance and get their own answers. Or they can choose to forgo the volatile meeting, and instead search for Celestia and Earthmother to get their own answers.

((The time is nigh! The princesses will lose their window to take over the new tree if they don't do something. It has been 2 seasons since they've received any word on the progress. Has Em already broached the subject with Rais yet? She never did get back to the princesses with his answer. Maybe finding Earthmother is the key?

If the princesses choose to go to Rais, tag Teigra for Rais' response
If the princesses choose to find their own answers, tag Antidia for a follow-up prompt.

Celestia, Luna and Cadence only have until March 28th to make their choice before we move on with the story. ))

Daisicle
Celestia

Fea Line
Luna & Cadence

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:52 pm
They had stood around outside her door long enough. Perhaps she was just outside getting fresh air with her sons. Either case, it didn't look like she was home at the moment and the pair was now garnering stares from passerby faun.

Probably because Luna's attempts at keeping her Royal Canterlot subdued was now wearing off...

"I do not wish to wait any longer! My gut tells me the quicker we act, the better. At least if things are in motion we can divide focus on other matters." Luna said sternly, having now made up her mind. It wasn't like they couldn't fill Celestia in later or that the potential move would be over in a day. The tree certainly wasn't formed in one, moving a large group over wouldn't be an easy task. It no doubt would take much planning, deliberation and preparation. "Getting the subject out in the open at least and not just between us three I mean." she tilted her head with a soft sigh, trying to gauge what the other was now thinking. If Celestia had another idea entirely and they spent more time deliberating, that was less time on getting -something- into action.

Cadence sighed softly, the tension spreading around the tree seemed to be feeling more noticeable as the days passed, not just now. "I understand where you are coming from, I do. But we three were approached with this matter together, should we not agree to this together?" Cadence had asked, and was met with quick reply.

"But do we have TIME?!" Luna put forth frustratingly. Seeing the shock in Cadence's face made her pause to reign herself back in. "I am sorry. Nerves are high for everyone. How do we know another attack is right around the corner, and this time much bigger? I fear for my Sister, I fear for the Earthmother, for Rais, Mo, You, everyone. We journeyed together, led the ponies here. But this is not Equestria..." the dark princess admitted, though with pain in her heart and in her eyes.

Clenching her fists, she turned her gaze narrowed to the ground a moment. "We lost our home once, I shant see it happen a second time! Not here, not now, not when there have been so many others who have lived here before us. If you wish to venture out and find my sister, I will not stop you. But if time draws ever closer and still no word.... I will move forward." Luna spoke, slowly bringing her eyes back up to Cadence, towards the door of Celestia's room then out on the several faun and faunies milling about below.

"Sister...."

Cadence could only simply nod, a small worried frown gracing her lips as she too looked out over the rest of the faun. Her mind was torn, wishing she had the ability to be in several places at once right at this moment. "Very well."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:32 am
User Image

It wasn't that Celestia was off with her sons or anyfaun in particular which kept her from answering the summons to her door, but rather the mundane and everyday necessities of collecting some small ingredients to restock her own. Her flour was running terribly low, as were many a things since the boys' appetites had grown recently; frankly, she was having difficulty keeping up with them! How quickly time seemed to pass... It had nearly been two seasons since they'd come into her life.

Two seasons since her life had, once again, forever changed.

Not simply by these children, but so much had changed in Laisidhiel in recent time, since the horrid attack. Life had returned to a semi-normal pace, but it was painful to observe. Her fauny, once so trusting and open, now seemed burdened by anxiety and distrust, feelings who's potential strength had been but foreign concepts back in Equestria. It was she who had promised stability and peace in this new land, yet it seemed those ideals were not to persist.

The princess wanted once more to take responsibility for her faunies, for her family of old and new, but effectively lacked the political power to do such a thing. Here, in Laisidhiel, Rais controlled everything, and she had but a meager amount of influence.

Were this Rochadhiel, where she, her sister, and Cadence were to rule...

This was Laisidhiel, and such actions were not her place.

But were this Rochadhiel, perhaps she could do something to quell the fear in their hearts and bring about a sense of ease.

That time seemed almost a dream with how long ago it had occurred and how little it had been spoken of since. Earthmother, Emalyn, was meant to have spoken with her son regarding the matter... but where had she gone? It had been long since she'd seen the familiar figure in the tree... Could something had happened? Could it be related to the blood pae and their doings, or was this a matter of her own?

Her ears flicked upright at the distinct sound of her sister's voice up ahead, in the direction of her alcove, and quickened her pace. Her eyes looked about, slightly confused at the number of faun and faunies blatantly looking to her in curiosity. What in the spirits name...? "Sister dearest, Cadence...!" she slowed as she approached, her good shifting in her hands as she looked to each of them and back at those interested in their business. "Forgive me, I was gathering a few things from below." She paused, taking in their tense expressions and apprehensive aura. "Is something the matter; has something happened?"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:43 pm
Luna turned almost immediate towards the sound of a familiar voice.

"Sister!" she cried joyfully, her features brightening a bit at the sight of her sister safe and sound. It was then she also noticed the looks and whispers of others passing by and her cheeks darkened slightly. "Oh.....my apologies..." she blinked, casting an embarrassed gaze towards her hooves.

For the first time in the last few moments, Cadence managed a small smile and a soft laugh. "Sorry Celestia, we had come to talk to you about things and got deep into talking while we waited." she nodded respectfully, eyeing the flour in the other's hands. "Glad to see you are well in any case!" she beamed chipper, trying as ever to simply keep the peace. Without the Crystal Empire to govern on her own, she felt the least she could do here was to keep hopes high and moods tempered. "But now that you are here......perhaps we could move this inside? I fear disturbing other's much more with our talk." she suggested, smiling awkwardly at the few faun who still stood and stared until they seemed to catch the hint and meander off else where.

Luna folded her hands together, feeling rather silly she had let her emotions get out of control like that, but the growing sense of urgency certainly wasn't helping things. At the very least, Cadence's suggestion was greeted with an appreciative smile towards the pink princess before she voiced her own concerns once more. "I think its time we discussed what we must do about our previous...mission." she said with gesture to the door as she straightened herself up and tucked her wings gently to her back. "Given certain circumstances... I feel its best that mayhaps we should act upon our own sooner...rather than later."

Brushing a strand of her space like hair behind her ears, she noticed now that her sister had not her sons but flour and other necessities. "Your handsome little fellows, I observe, are not with you. Are they by chance with Stallion Faroth?" she chanced a guess, both having hoped to see them and to not. It was always a joy to see little ones running around, yet at the same time it might have made discussing things difficult. Still, she was most proud and happy for her sister to have found a family of her own and couldn't help but to let herself ask anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:28 pm
Laughing lightly, the sun princess very much appreciated Cadence's effort to improve the tone about them; she always had been so good at such things. At the verbal cue, her eyes drifted once more about them as everyfaun seemed to scatter, before looking back to the two of them. She hadn't time to do much more than make motions to let them in and open her mouth before Luna spoke.

Ah, always straight to the point.

Funny that they should be thinking similar things as she was at the same time; how the spirits worked in such circumstances she would never understand. Nodding once, her smile faded and she paused just outside of her door. "Likewise, such concerns have plagued my thoughts recently."

She shifted to hold everything in one arm before opening the door. "Please come inside. If your words hold the meaning I understand, such conversation would be most appropriate away from unintended ears." The princess commented as she stood just out of the way, motioning for them to enter before her. A laugh as she followed after. "You would be correct Luna dearest. The two of them are somewhere about the tree, likely causing their father all manners of inconvenience and joy. A shame, really... I am sure the boys would have enjoyed seeing you; they always speak so warmly of their visits with you both."

She closed the door behind her and walked to set her items on her counter in the kitchen-area.

"You wish to speak on the matters regarding Emalyn and Rochadhiel, I presume? Her absence has been greatly troubling me."

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:43 pm
Luna smiled soft as she entered the room, thinking how fondly she felt for her new little newphes as well as her grandchildren. How well they seemed to get along....how noisy they could be. Lullaby especially. She must get that from her mother.... "I should have enjoyed seeing them as well, they never fail to bring a smile to my face." she nodded, turning herself around to better see her sister and Cadence again.

She didn't sit nor make herself comfortable, not yet. Her body and mind were too listless to even think of such a thing at that moment. But when Celestia spoke of the main reason as to why the two had come to call upon her today, she let out a sigh of relief. Why, she wasn't sure. It wasn't as if she had doubted her sister had remembered or anything of the like, it just simply felt comforting to hear her sister speak such words. "Yes, among other things as well. I believe, with recent events at the tree, that perhaps it also might be worth considering to suggest moving those who desire too..." she motioned before bringing her hands back together and resting at her waist as she looked at the other two in turn.

Cadence had taken a seat and made herself comfortable, folding her hands in her lap as she listened to their concerns. They were all on the same page at least, and that was a good start. What they'd do next however, remained to be seen. "I hope wherever she may be she is fairing well, but the fact that we've not heard from her since then also concerns me. I think the question on everyone's mind is..." she paused, turning to look towards Luna first since she had heard an ear full of what the darker princess thought earlier, and then towards Celestia whose point of view remained to be seen. "Should we act upon ourselves and see if the Cheif was told of Emalyn's plans, or seek out Emalyn to hear from her, where ever she may be, however long it might take? Or perhaps to find some way to do both I wonder...?" she proposed the question, waiting to see what the elder princess had in mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:34 pm
Were this a normal situation, Celestia would already be at quick work preparing a small fire to heat up some water for tea or the like as the other princesses began to speak. This moment, however, was anything but normal. Like her sister, she too stood, her hands folding comfortably together.

"Though the thought sounds pleasant, I have hesitations regarding moving any number of faun with tensions as high as they are. Its success would largely depend on the number and abilities of those who would wish to follow... Many would like to leave a place with such strong emotions hanging in the air, but, defensively speaking, stretching our resources between two locations may result in a greater vulnerability for all. With numbers comes a certain amount of safety and strength."

She shifted. "The cheiftain's compliance is but another matter. I can only presume that, should he already have knowledge of Rochadhiel and her services, the issue would have been brought up by now..." Naturally, there was no way they could be sure without directly asking either him or Emalyn.

Celestia was more inclined to the latter.

"To do both would be too much, in my opinion." Her hands moved to set on the counter-top and she again shifted, looking specifically to Cadence, then Luna. "As aforementioned, Emalyn's disappearance greatly troubles me. Particularly so within the context in recent events. I should like to seek her out and ensure her well-being before making any further decisions regarding Rochadhiel."

She quieted a few moments as she looked again to them, gauging their reactions. It appeared that they were able to speak their own opinions of the matter earlier; were their lines of thinking of a similar sort? "Your thoughts?"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:03 pm
Luna had feared for that answer in some way, call it an instinctual feeling. Her sister seemed closer with Emalyn than she did herself and it wasn't to say Luna was willing to brush off Em and leave her to whatever the fates had in store. "I..." she said then paused for a moment to find the right words. "I am not sure I fully agree with everything you say." she breathed hard, trying to keep a level head.

It was natural they disagreed sometimes. She was the Princess of the Sun, Luna the Princess of the Moon. To say at times they were as different as the night is from the day was not far from the truth. But things had never been quite this tense before. "Forgive me, I do not wish to be disrespectful, I am trying to find the right words." she added, thinking best how to put what she was thinking into the right words. "I do agree with finding Em and ensuring she is safe....just not necessarily first." she paused, glancing between the two unsure.

Cadence tilted her head as she glanced between the two once more. While her own personal feelings leaned more towards Celestia's decision of finding the Earthmother alive and unharmed, this was the reason why they had gathered, wasn't it? To talk, discuss, hash things out. "Then tell us what you are thinking Luna, that is after all while we are here. To discuss it together after all." she smiled a re assuring smile.

Luna took a breath and nodded her thanks. "I simply feel as though if we as a tree entirely are to do something, then we need to act sooner rather than later. I am afraid that we don't even know where to start looking for Em if she's not being searched for already. The attack on the tree was a surprise and shock to us all. How do we know a larger more fatal one isn't right around the corner?" she blinked, clenching her hands together tighter at the thought.

Cadence had thought long and hard about this many times, as she was sure others had as well. But for as much as she deliberated over it, she still couldn't be certain of a proper answer. "We don't. We only have hope it wont..."

"But hope can only go so far." Luna sighed, casting a somber glance down towards the floor. "Wasn't it told to us Rochadhiel's ultimate purpose was to spread the Earth's elemental presence across this isle? To do that, some must make the journey. And if things continue on like this, it wont matter it it was tonight, tomorrow, a season or a year from now. A split is more than likely to happen and it's not going to be easy despite any circumstances. If we defeat these blood pae heathens whose to say more like them wont come? Or worse?" she voiced steadily, chancing to glance up at her sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:42 am
Considering the sister's vastly different dispositions and perspectives, it was nearly strange how little they seemed to have conflicting opinions. A large majority of the decisions they needed to make were done so unanimously, particularly in ones of key importance. That said, disagreements could, and did, occasionally arise.

This was apparently one such moment.

Celestia nodded and listened carefully to her sister's take on the situation before offering her own comments. "Whether or not another attack is to come at a future time... with each passing day, it grows more likely that such a thing is inevitable. In that respect, I agree with you fully." The reaction of the attack to those in the city and the growing tensions in Laisidhiel were obvious enough. "To that end, I worry not if, dare I say it, war will come, but when and how... This attack was but the beginning..." She had to pause and close her eyes for a moment to calm her mind, fragments of the vision so long ago beginning to flicker once more, triggered by the conversation. Two breaths: one rigid, one relaxed.

Eyes opening, she continued. "Taking this in considerations, we should be taking measures to better our position. It is foolish to think it wise for us all to continue agglomerating within Laisidhiel's walls."

"Even so..." She looked between the two. "I prefer a delayed response to one made rashly. How are we to know that Rochadhiel is even prepared to accept us? It has been two seasons, yes, but is that enough time? If we lead a group to her, we accept the responsibility for their safety. There is no immediate threat as was the case in Equestria, no reason to act without information." Her fingers twiddled together. "I believe that Emalyn would have this information."

"You say there is little chance of us finding her, and perhaps this is true... but can we not try, if only to search if there are any signs of where she might have gone?" Again she looked to Luna, gauging her reaction as she made the following proposal. "Could we take some time to look? A night or two is all I ask. Should there be too little or nothing to suggest her location, then we act without her and speak with Rais directly." First and foremost, Celestia wanted to make sure they did not make any rash decisions.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:52 pm
"If I may, I think that is a perfect solution. At least gives us a place to start and a means to accomplish both if absolutely necessary." Cadence said, standing up and positioning herself to face the two. She had often heard, and sometimes saw with her own children that for as close as siblings could be, disputes did happen. It was safe to assume one of those was about to happen.

Cadence had hoped not, she had hoped it would have been discussed easily enough and sorted out but it seemed the attack had effected others differently than some. "Would that work for you, Luna? Two days and if nothing, we'll address Rais."

Fingers had been brought to her temples, pressing hard and breathing slowly. Some things made sense, others struck the wrong cord within her being. She tried hard to think that just two days surely wouldn't hurt. There hadn't been another attack yet. Yet.

"Much of what you say I wish to believe." she said softly taking a deep breath. "But I fail to understand. We have led a large group already, have we not? It was you who made the decision to leave Equestria and journey to a new home. Did we not accept responsibility for their safety then? You disagree with moving some to Rochadhiel yet find it foolish to believe staying within Laisidhiel walls further. I do not understand then, what it is you believe us to do should we find Emalyn? Though I pray it be the farthest from the truth, what if she does not have the answers for us?" Luna confessed, letting her hands slowly fall down her face to rest at her chest with a heavy sigh.

She did not like this. Arguing with her sister. Disagreeing, not being on the same page. But they were both grown faun, even more so Luna would dare to say. Having moved to this land made changes in the both of them. But that didn't change the strong nagging pull she felt. "If you two desire so, I would not stop you from seeking out Emalyn. But my heart pulls me strongly in another direction. I feel if I do not at least try then I will have failed not only myself but the rest of you. I can not make him agree with me or force him to push things along. I don't intend too, but I can at the very least, seek his council in hopes to have us all better prepared. And should it be that this gets me nothing but the Chieftain's unforgiving anger then I will bear that on my shoulders until the moon calls me home to rest with her eternally." she paused, dropping her hands as she glanced briefly towards the door before back at the others.

"I would ask of you, to let me do this one thing."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:39 am
It was not that she disliked the responsibility that their moving would bring to she and her sister; no, compared to their journey from Equestria, there was little pressure. Her reservations on this occasion were far more... political... in nature. They no longer had the power once allowed to them, could no longer lead as they wished. Only the Chieftain held that responsibility.

If their suggestion were to offend or upset the Chieftain, well... that would be problematic. It could even delay their colonization of Rochadhiel further and strain their relationship.

That was what Celestia wished to prevent.

Still, it tugged at her heart to see her sister so apprehensive, so desperate to make an action, though it also gave her some amount of pride to hear her words of conviction. Nodding once, the princess walked over to Luna to place a hand on her shoulder, smiling lightly. "If you feel so strongly about wishing to speak with Rais, as I have little doubt you do, then I will support your decision with all of my power. You may speak with him, but I..." she paused, looking to Cadence with a smile as if to gauge her opinion before returning to Luna. "...might we accompany you? If we three are to lead in this new tree, we cannot make a disjointed proposition from the beginning if we are to gain Rais' blessing."

Celestia made no mention of her prior experience with Rais, how she understood just how tense things could be if his mood was tested. It had been Vanya's presence and support that allowed her to speak of a terrible truth, as perhaps Rochadhiel might be interpreted to be. There was no alternative action she was willing to take if Luna insisted on speaking with him. All she could do was support her fully.

Letting her hand fall and taking a few steps back, she placed her hands behind her. "When should you like to speak with him?"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:22 am
Luna blinked, mouth half open in mid word yet nothing came out. She hadn't expected Celestia to agree so quickly, she almost thought for a moment she hadn't heard her right. She had prepared to prep herself that she'd do this alone while the other two searched for Em, tackling two in one go. This might have come as a small shock but certainly not at all unwelcome.

"Sister I.....it would be most welcome if you two joined me....but only if you are sure? I know you desire so to do another..." she paused and blinked, glancing at each other Princess in turn.

Cadence too hadn't quiiite expected this so quickly, but to say it shocked her as well was a tad false. Instead it had brought a smile to her face and she coupled her hands together at her chest with a silent nod. "Emalyn did ask us three, I can see where doing something together might be in better favor. If Celestia and yourself go, you both have my full support always." she nodded, letting her hands fall back to her sides as she glanced towards the window. "I know we all want what's best for our people as a whole." she said softly, turning back towards the other two once more, glad she had two other strong willed and beautiful ladies by her side.

A small tear perched itself in the corner of Luna's left eye, a combination of gratitude and a mix of built up emotions threatening to release. Taking a deep breath, she brushed it off and smiled, too casting her gaze out the window. "I would to whatever it takes. I do not wish to let anyone else suffer the loss of a home...or worse." she said then shook her head, brushing bits of her hair from her face back over her shoulders.

She couldn't say how exactly the other two felt, but she knew there were some nerves resting inside her. It wasn't going to be easy, heck she didn't want it to be. To be easy felt too much like it would fail for sure no matter what they did. She had heard many times from Stallion Justmo how the Chief could be, this would be like walking into a small battle on its own. Thoughts needed to be collected and emotions calmed. "Perhaps first thing tomorrow. So we may settle ourselves and ensure everything is in order?" she suggested, tilting her head and surveying the two.

:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff