Back to Guilds

Tags: Wolves, Canine Hybrids, Exciting Plots, Make Friends, Active 

Reply Guild Chatterbox
"AVI" Character Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You enter the haunted house... What person are you?
  The murderer
  Screaming at every sound
  Rolling my eyes
  Just got possessed by a ghost
  Was murdered two scenes ago
  Leading the group!
  Staking vampires
  Looking for cool treasure
View Results

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:58 am
User Image

Name: Lex Masashi

Camping with: Friends and Family

Around the campfire: Playing with Fire and scaring the crud outta everyone!

I was called along on this camping trip because everyone says that I am a good time. It probably helps that my group of friends and my family are huge horror nut jobs like me. We could spend day after day and night after night watching horror flicks, playing horror games, and scaring the be-jeezus out of one another, usually causing us to be shot up with paintballs. Now it is finally midnight, and I can unleash my plan. It has been stuck in my head ever since I heard of this camping trip.

As everyone gathers around the campfire to make s'mores and tell horror stories I excuse myself for a moment. I leave and put on my home made halloween costume that no one has yet to see. Tonight will be the night, I thought to myself. This is the perfect way to unveil my creation. I hear some of the more easily scared members of my party scream from the scary stories already being told. I chuckle to myself. Yes, indeed, now is the most perfect of times. I finish applying the last touches of blood to the eye of mine that is supposed to be missing before heading out into the bushes.

I near the campsite but stay hidden in the trees and bushes. Once close enough I let out a howl, I had been practicing the howl for weeks, that way I would be perfect on Halloween. So it sounded very real if I do say so myself. I hold back laughter as I hear the conversation between my friends and family come to a nevous hush. I begin to wonder around in the bushes that surround the campfire. I step on an break a couple twigs, the snapping sound echoing through the night causing my group to look around nevously. I go to a bush a little farther ahead and closer to the campfire and begin to russle around in it. By now some of my family were holding one another for comfort, and the manly men each grabbed their paintball guns- the closest thing to a wepon my friends owned. I stopped russling around and waited a good fifteen seconds before letting out another eerie howl and jumping out off the bushes. I hear every girl and three of the men scream, while the rest of the men let out some less than polight language in a very loud way. The guys with guns, and the two females that also picked up theirs, began to fire paintballs at me. I laughed and yelled at them to stop, and that it was just me. When they finally realized that it was indeed I, they stopped firing. "Lex! Jeezuz!" I could feel the smile sweep across my face as I began to laugh at their reactions. I have to grab ahold of my stomach with one hand and cover my mouth- even though it was already covered by the hockey mask.

"Whoo! Heck yes. I got you all good!"

"Yeah no kidding, genius! You got us good enough to be pelted by paintballs! How do they feel from up close?" James, my best friend questioned. I took off the mask, leaving on the face bloody cotton eyepatch I had made, and gave him a cheeky grin in return.

"Simply fabulous, thank you for asking!" I retorted with a wink.

After all of that we all settled back down into our usual routine. I was given my usual job of "fire-tamer", which is just my groups way of saying I am actually aloud to play with fire so as not to get in trouble again. We told some more horror stories and ate plenty of s'mores before deciding to calm down and watch the stars. Every last one of us would soon drift off into sweet nothingness and dreams, the joy of the night still plainly written upon our faces.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:50 pm
LOVED your stories! Your characters were so real, and I loved that I was drawn into all the scenarios. Your AVIs were a perfect match too. This round was a lot of fun to read, and the decision was difficult... Based on character creation, and story-telling all of you were exceptional.

Winner!
Hikishi Masashi

Keep watch in your inventory for your prize!

Yokyo, your sketch for your patience is coming. In the process of moving to a new city and starting school. Unfortunately my supplies are packed away. Have not forgotten!

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:10 pm
Example:

User Image

Name: Bianca Sass
At the fair with: Girls night!

Story here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:38 am
Not going to lie... it's my avi xD Autumn is my life ; 3;

User Image
User Image
Name
Pandora Meziah

At the fair with
No one asides myself.

Story to come. Just working on it :3

MuseCloud

Gracious Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Holly Nylos
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm
Current Avi
(Still gotta get the pic on to here)

Name: Jayce

Story:

So today I went to the fair with Tessa, my roommate. We had a blast! The first thing she made me do was risk my life as go on that blasted slingshot roller coaster thingy. I thought I was going to piss myself I was so scared. I screamed my head off and nearly broke her hand from squeezing it so hard. After that I wanted to leave but she convinced me to stay in the end. After walking around and looking in the event tents at all the stuff people were selling we went and got some food. She was so cute. I got a big ol' turkey leg and lemonade. Tess got a funnel cake but wouldn't eat it without me. At one point we even fed each other bits of what we were eating. A lot of people thought we were dating or something. So embarrassing. Ugh.

After that we went to check out the games. I didn't win anything starting out. But she won this adorable little white bear and gave it to me as a "good luck charm" I was so happy. I had to win something for her now! But my luck just wasn't there today. I kept getting distracted. I couldn't help but look as Tessa. She was so pretty all the time. Not a blond hair out of place. Anything she wore seemed to look amazing on her. Unlike me where a lot of people think I'm some hard a** or a dude. I got boobs too ya know! Anyways....

So we got a lemonade to share and just wandered around doing silly stuff. She even got me to go in one of those photo booths and take pictures with her. Then I had the best idea ever! I had to take her by the hand and run to the ferris wheel but we made it in time. I got us up as the sun was setting. I knew it would make her smile. Whenever I see her smile it makes my heart beat fast. She scooted over next to me and kissed my cheek. I didn't know what to do. I was suddenly aware of the fact that we were still holding hands. Then it came out. I told her that I love her! I didn't even know that I was in love with her! I dont know what was going through her head but I thought she wanted to jump out of the cart when I said it. Then something amazing happened. She said it back and kissed. Like, really kissed me. And thats how I met your mother and learned to love the fair. I go every year now just to relive those first moments. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:49 pm
WINNER! Holly Nylos!

Congrats on an adorable story! I did see your AVI, and I had it saved on my computer as well. It did make me super happy! heart

On another note. Musecloud (a personal friend of mine as well) was unfortunately hacked earlier this month. So if anyone knows any information, or would like to send her some love, please reach out to her. She is going under a new username Museclouds. She just started using Gaia again, and so it would be nice to show some support as the awesome community that we are. heart

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50