Submit

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:27 am
Okay, open for follower posting.. I will be adding stuff to the other posts later, including Guard and harem applications >3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:43 pm
Caius! I have traversed the desert to join you!
Username: Yousei Akki
Pockettu: Yuan Vi
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Yuan is a desert type naga. His home is clearly meant to be here and Caius is clearly meant to be his God. Plus there may be the opportunity to bite someone which he looks forwards to.  

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:45 pm
Yousei Akki
Username: Yousei Akki
Pockettu: Yuan Vi
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Yuan is a desert type naga. His home is clearly meant to be here and Caius is clearly meant to be his God. Plus there may be the opportunity to bite someone which he looks forwards to.

Caius looked down upon the small but fierce looking naga and smirked. "You look like you will be at home in my desert...I welcome you to my city, Yuan."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:41 pm
Lord Caius, I wish to prove myself to you!
Name of pockettu: Yuan Vi
Preferred post: ALL OF THEM! >.> Yuan is very aggressive when it comes to the possibility of climbing ranks and gaining favor and power. He aims high, then aims higher. He'll openly state he wants to be Caius personal guard, or harem guard. Someplace where he feels empowered and can show off how great a fighter he can be.  

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:15 pm
Username: F a l l a c y
Pockettu: Visa
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Visa wishes to meet others outside of the life of water. Ironic that she would be fascinated by a domain that would otherwise kill her. It is a test to herself and to prove that mermaids are more than these little fragile things many depict them as. Being a creature of the oceans, finding and location water is almost second nature to her. In no doubt she would have approached the domain via the underground waterways. She could even be used to help search out new water locations. Her lure is mostly to the bazaar. Interacting with people, making and selling goods, would be ideal. If a tavern wished to have a lovely mermaid as an attraction, she would be willing to fill the role as well~ She may simply require a small pool of water though so she doesn't dry out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:14 pm
Yousei Akki
Lord Caius, I wish to prove myself to you!
Name of pockettu: Yuan Vi
Preferred post: ALL OF THEM! >.> Yuan is very aggressive when it comes to the possibility of climbing ranks and gaining favor and power. He aims high, then aims higher. He'll openly state he wants to be Caius personal guard, or harem guard. Someplace where he feels empowered and can show off how great a fighter he can be.

Caius grins at the naga. "Aiming high, are you? I like that. For now I'll need you to guard the city in general, but when my harem develops more you are welcome to move into the palace itself. I look forward to seeing what you can do..."

--------------------------

F a l l a c y
Pockettu: Visa
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Visa wishes to meet others outside of the life of water. Ironic that she would be fascinated by a domain that would otherwise kill her. It is a test to herself and to prove that mermaids are more than these little fragile things many depict them as. Being a creature of the oceans, finding and location water is almost second nature to her. In no doubt she would have approached the domain via the underground waterways. She could even be used to help search out new water locations. Her lure is mostly to the bazaar. Interacting with people, making and selling goods, would be ideal. If a tavern wished to have a lovely mermaid as an attraction, she would be willing to fill the role as well~ She may simply require a small pool of water though so she doesn't dry out.

Caius looked upon this supplicant with a mixture of amusement and a sort of dark curiosity, smirking. "Do you think you can survive my realm? It is punishing even for those adapted to it, so it will be extra challenging for one such as yourself..." He trails off, watching her. He had to admit, he was very curious to see how she did here. For better or for worse, it would be interesting to keep tabs on this one. "....but if you feel you can face such challenges, you are welcome to make my city your home," he finally decides. "I look forward to seeing how you fare..."  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:44 pm
Username: Anthro!Sparky
Pockettu: Scalliwag
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Scalliwag is a gypsy, a wanderer, used to living in the harshest climates. He is able to fend for himself and has had decent luck suckering people out of their coin by distracting them with the shows he and his partner Masika hold. He believes that following Caius is a good idea since he is the god of the desert, ruler of the harshest terrain in the world.

~*~*~*~*~

Pockettu: Nina Pendragon
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Nina believes that following Caius and living in the desert will help her strengthen her surviving and combat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:25 pm
Anthro!Sparky
Pockettu: Scalliwag
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Scalliwag is a gypsy, a wanderer, used to living in the harshest climates. He is able to fend for himself and has had decent luck suckering people out of their coin by distracting them with the shows he and his partner Masika hold. He believes that following Caius is a good idea since he is the god of the desert, ruler of the harshest terrain in the world.

~*~*~*~*~

Pockettu: Nina Pendragon
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Nina believes that following Caius and living in the desert will help her strengthen her surviving and combat.

Caius greets his two newest supplicants. Grinning at Scalliwag he nods. "I welcome you to my domain, and may your livelihood entertain those who may travel throughout it.

He then turns to Nina and eyes her a moment before nodding. "I hope life in my desert helps you in what you seek. If you want to work on strength and combat perhaps you should consider joining my city's guard some day."

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:01 am
Pockettu: Masika
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Masika had met Scalliwag in one of the local taverns. This is where their partnership began. Prior to that she had traveled with her brother, Bakari but they split up and went their separate ways to find themselves as people and start their lives. Now she travels with Scalliwag to provide entertainment for others. This consists of dancing and song. Sometimes petty theft as well. Normally she simply charms the riches from men. She is able to hold her own in a fight, having learned how to fend for herself from her brother during the years they traveled together. She has traveled here with Scalliwag, both agreeing this is the right place for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:09 pm
F a l l a c y
Pockettu: Masika
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Masika had met Scalliwag in one of the local taverns. This is where their partnership began. Prior to that she had traveled with her brother, Bakari but they split up and went their separate ways to find themselves as people and start their lives. Now she travels with Scalliwag to provide entertainment for others. This consists of dancing and song. Sometimes petty theft as well. Normally she simply charms the riches from men. She is able to hold her own in a fight, having learned how to fend for herself from her brother during the years they traveled together. She has traveled here with Scalliwag, both agreeing this is the right place for them.

Caius looks over the newest supplicant, perhaps a little longer than he politely should, then smiles. "You are most welcome in my realm. You and your... partner," he says almost sadly, "... are also quite welcome to come entertain at my palace if you ever wish..."  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:56 pm
Username: Trinkuh
Pockettu: Duster
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Duster may look girly and sweet but he is smart. He enjoys the hot desert weather. He would to put his brains to use for the god. He will do anything to prove his worth to such a powerful god. He will put his wings and brain to work to help him show that only those who evolve to stand the harsh world can move forward in this world.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:51 pm
trinkuh
Username: Trinkuh
Pockettu: Duster
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Duster may look girly and sweet but he is smart. He enjoys the hot desert weather. He would to put his brains to use for the god. He will do anything to prove his worth to such a powerful god. He will put his wings and brain to work to help him show that only those who evolve to stand the harsh world can move forward in this world.

Caius looked over the new supplicant in his shrine. "Such a colorful one you are. I look forward to seeing how you fit into this realm and how you fare."  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:53 pm
Sinbari

He smiles from ear to ear."Thank you my lord but don't you know the brightest animals and flowers are sometimes the most deadly." He gives a cute little bow."I am the same."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:13 pm
Pockettu: Bakari
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Despite having gone separate ways with his sister, he still keeps tabs on her now and then. In their latest meet up, Masika informed him of a God who would be of interest. Bakari was indeed interested. The desert? Right up his alley. He loved the cultures associated with the sandy lands. He also tended to enjoy the way things were run. His heart told him that the desert was where he needed to be. If he had to serve under Caius to follow his desires, then so be it. He would do it to the best of his ability.  

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:20 pm
F a l l a c y
Pockettu: Bakari
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Despite having gone separate ways with his sister, he still keeps tabs on her now and then. In their latest meet up, Masika informed him of a God who would be of interest. Bakari was indeed interested. The desert? Right up his alley. He loved the cultures associated with the sandy lands. He also tended to enjoy the way things were run. His heart told him that the desert was where he needed to be. If he had to serve under Caius to follow his desires, then so be it. He would do it to the best of his ability.

Another desert fox, and it was obvious of his relation to Masika even without being told. "I hope your desires help to make our realm grow strong, Bakari. Welcome to the desert."  
8 // Shrines of the Gods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff