Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:35 am
Flutter blushed, leaning into him just a little. He was warm, it felt nice. "Mmm..." She pondered his questions. She didn't know much about him either. Why was it she ended up kissing boys she knew very little about? Was it just because they were really super good looking?

"Less than a day's walk down that way." Flutter grinned, pointing back to where her home was. "Hmmm.. My sister says I'm worthless and ugly, so probably that..." The playful grin was gone, "But my parents and brother say I'm pretty and not worthless. Strange. I'm strange." She nodded, finally deciding on what she would call herself. And she was. Neither Sealight or Rose had their tails when they weren't in water, and they both had wings like their dad. She had fins for days and didn't change in or out of the water. A lot like their dad in that aspect. "What about you?" She turned it back around.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:20 am
The fae nodded at first to her home being down the beach, before suddenly stopping so he could blink at her. That wasn't a very nice thing to say! Especially to a sibling. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But if your brother says you're pretty, and I say you're pretty, perhaps this sister of yours is merely jealous and is threatened by your beauty?" Poor thing. No wonder she had self esteem issues. "As for strange...we're all strange darlin. Ain't no shame in it. Show me one pae who says they ain't strange, and I'll prove them otherwise." He lightly tapped her on the tip of her nose. She had a cute little nose. "I'm strange. I spend all my time alone, wonderin' about getting herbs that no one but myself uses. I'm a bit childish and a lil rough around the edges, but I know I am who I am and I ain't what I ain't." Cuddling in the shallow water, he looked out towards the opposite bank, which was really almost too far away to see. Such a big lake. "That's the secret to happiness. So simple, yet it takes years for pae to really know who they are."

Dementia Requiem asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:48 pm
Flutter shook her head. Rose knew she was pretty. Rose knew she was as pretty as their mom. Flutter... She didn't believe she was anywhere near that pretty. She really needed to stop letting Rose get to her so much. Flutter would never think anything of herself if she didn't.

"It sounds like you've been around a while then." She looked up at him. If he knew what the key to happiness was, he must be either really smart, or he'd have been around a long time. "Or are you just really smart?" Flutter asked, curious. He sounded like a really nice guy, how was it he'd wound up here in the lake with her?

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:03 pm
He laughed at her statement while rubbing the back of his neck. "Ah, that makes me sound so old. 'Specially since I don't consider myself all that smart. My momma just taught me well growing up I suppose." He smiled brightly before softly kissing her neck. "Where were you off to, before runnin into me?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:13 pm
She squeaked, stretching her neck out for him a little. And then reality came crashing back in. She'd been heading out to see Hemi. Hemi. She'd entirely forgotten him. Fish Nuggets she was a terrible girlfriend!

"Um... Uh..." Flutter panicked. "Shoot, I've forgotten..." She lied, hoping it sounded convincing. She really needed to get better at that. Or at least not throw herself at every boy that was cute. "It was important, but I think I was giving myself an extra day or two.." At least that part was true. As few lies as possible seemed like the best idea.. But then, getting out of there was probably even better.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:14 pm
He blinked as her face turned to sheer panic. Then again, he'd probably panic too if he forgot something really important. "So...we can spend the day together then?" He softly cooed, a hand playing with one of her soft pink locks of hair.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:57 pm
Flutter heard his words, almost lost against the feeling of him playing with her hair. Why did he have to be so distracting? Or at least, why did she want to stay there with him so bad? She'd only just met the guy a few minutes before they'd started splashing about in the water!

"For a little at least..." She settled, not fully realizing how bad she was being with all this. Hemi was probably never going to forgive her. Oh waters and little fishes she needed to go. Each minute she sat here with Flynn was making it worse and worse for her relationship with Hemi! "But then... I really should be going.. As nice as kissing you was." The curvy female smiled weakly. She really didn't want to leave, but she had Hemi. And Flynn was really really pretty. Maybe she had both. But Hemi came first. Guilt. Lots and lots of guilt.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:56 pm
"Oh?" He gave a light frown, a touch disappointed. "I thought you had an extra day...? I'm sorry if I'm coming off as too forward."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:34 pm
"I do have extra time... But..." She chewed on her lip, trying to think of how to phrase it. Hemi was super important to her and she knew what she was doing with Flynn, even this very minute, was going to hurt him... Oh the guilt was setting in. Big time. Oh waters and little fishes, she really need to get out of there.

Flutterby took a deep breath, "I'm really sorry Flynn, I can't do this. There's someone that's really special to me and you're really sweet and totally gorgeous but, oh gods and little fishes I gotta get outta here before I can't will myself to go!" and inhale. Feeling more guilty than she thought any other pae on the isle could have felt at that point, Flutter stood up and started to walk away.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:24 am
Someone really special to her? Who could that possibly be? He would have liked to hold onto her longer if she hadn't already slipped out of his grasp to stand. He moved onto his feet as well. "Shucks lass. I'd hate to see you leave, when you were havin' so much fun. But I can't stop ya from 'someone really special'." However vague that was. "Can I least see you 'gain sometime? Say in a week or two here? I'd like a rematch in our splash game." He spoke with a bit of a wink, the sweet slow drawl of his accent slipping off his lips like a cool drink of water.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:49 pm
Flutter blushed, all of a sudden feeling terrible. She really did have the time to spend here with Flynn, but she was loosing all will to leave. If she stayed there, she'd likely forget entirely about Hemi! And Hemi was supposed to be her boyfriend! How could she forget about him?

"Y-y-yeah. A-a-ab-ab-about t-t-t-t-two we-w-weeks." She offered, figuring it'd take her a couple of days travel to Hemi and back. A week was just crazy fast. Even if she did live just down the beach. S-s-s-same pl-lace?" Flutter asked, hoping she wouldn't have to travel too far to meet this man.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:43 am
His smile lit up his face as he nodded, a rush of relief coming over him. He really had enjoyed her company. "Same place, two weeks. It's a date." Her stutter had come back with a vengeance. Cute.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:19 pm
Flutter nodded, chewing on her lip. One of the two guys she was seeing was about to get a massive heartbreak, and she only hoped she'd chosen the right one. Not a skilled actress, Flutter smiled, waving to Flynn as she turned to leave. She scooped up her basket and all but ran half of the way to the meeting point with Hemi.

Tartara Seabreeze

~Fin  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas