Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Halp (Xavier & Holly) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:38 pm
Xavier was on the Amityville campus.

Doing nothing because he was just so good at that.

the semblance of unity
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW BT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:23 pm
Hollandaise had decided that perhaps a different approach was needed. To this aim, she had been reading the materials to instigate a romance. She did not know if she wanted a romance at all, or to merely explore the nature of different types of kisses and finding which one felt best and engage in it repeatedly. It also seemed that she needed to actually practice kissing as well. It was a worthy past-time, one that was better suited to strangers or creeple that she did not care if they hated her afterwards.

There had been a certain boil Hollandaise was eyeing with this in mind. Unfamiliar to her, but she had thought she caught a glimpse of interesting teeth from afar. Before she could commit to her plan, she needed to make sure. With only a slight creaking sound, she slid into place beside him.

"Hello. What are you doing?"

kuuropii
I am never happy. never

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:26 pm
Xavier let out a high pitched squeal that probably only dogs could hear.

"W-w-who are y-y-you?" he asked, barely managing to keep his wings from exploding out of his back and instead wrapping his clawed hands around his middle and trying to look Totally Normal - which for Xavier was more like kind of constipated.

"I, erm, w-what?"

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:44 am
Hollandaise blinked slowly at Xavier's outburst. The boul's facial expression was quite curious, odd even, and she could not puzzle it out. "My name is Hollandaise. Does your stomach hurt?" But, as he had spoken, disjointed though it was, she had seen a glimpse of wonderfully sharp teeth. Yes, she thought, humming lightly, he would do nicely for her experiment.

"May I do something?" The smile that spread across her face was wide with excitement before she schooled it to something more placid, more agreeable. She laid her hand lightly on his arm.

kuuropii

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:06 pm
"N-n-n-no," said Xavier, still trying to figure out what this ghoul exactly wanted from him. She was rather tall and intimidating; he wondered briefly if she was going to try and eat him - then reminded himself that not everyone was like a certain wendigo ghoul.

"Erm. X-Xavier," he stammered, by way of introduction ,and then stared at her. "Erm. Um. I g-g-guess? B-b-but why - I mean - what - "

Why was her hand on his arm, this was terrifying - but no, he was strong, wasn't he? That's what Helmut kept telling him, that he was strong and capable.

"O-o-only if you d-d-don't k-k-k-k-kill me."

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:10 pm
The boil was weird. Creeple didn't even die, not really, so she dismissed his protest with a flick of one ear. "With your permission, then," she murmured, satisfied. Hollandaise's thin fingers tugged at him, and suddenly she was in front of him. Not more than a second passed before she kissed him, full of the lips.

kuuropii

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:05 pm
If there was an accurate representation of Xavier Hollow at the current moment, it would have been one of the stone statues that currently stood outside of the main gates of Amityville Academy.

Except the statues probably had more personality and expression to them, whereas Xavier just stood there, eyes so wide they looked like dinner plates, frozen so solidly in place that one might have thought that he wasn't actually breathing and was doing a spectacular imitation of a crash test dummy or mannequin.

"E-e-e-e-e-erm - " came the stammered, startled sound against her lips, and there was a sharp cracking sound as one of his wings exploded from his back, scattering glossy, blue-black feathers everywhere.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:16 pm
Well, that was interesting. In her experiments (she did not know what else to call them - a quest, a mission, a thing, perhaps), Hollandaise had not encountered spontaneous wing bursting. A feather drifted gently and landed on her head, stopped in its journey by one of her branches. She hummed thoughtfully, still touching her lips to his. Hollandaise wanted to know what happened next.

So, out of pure curiosity, she took advantage of Xavier's stammers, his opened mouth, and deepened the kiss. The warder had read about them extensively (thank you, Siobhan for expanding that knowledge), so one hand reached up to curl gently around the back of his neck. Carefully, she ran her tongue along his sharp teeth, suppressing an involuntary shudder. Her yellow eyes were narrow slits but, despite all the magazines telling her that closing her eyes was absolutely necessary, Hollandaise needed to gauge reactions.

kuuropii

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:42 pm
His brain seemed to have frozen, then melted, frozen again, and melted all at once. Xavier's thoughts slowed until they were sludge-like in his mind, and for several seconds he thought he might have actually stopped breathing as well, because his chest was tightening and his stomach was twisting unpleasantly.

He tried to say something - what, he had no idea, but something - but the parting of his lips only made it worse, as it turned out. Xavier's eyes flew open, a startled gasp swallowed from his throat; the ghoul's hand felt cold against the back of his neck, but her mouth was very warm, and it didn't feel terrible, just weird and confusing, and oh Jack what was that - there was something - she was - wait - what -

His entire body seemed to have short-circuited, and there was another sharp cracking noise as the second wing exploded a little painfully from his back. Xavier let out a whimper, clawed hands coming to rest on the ghoul's upper arms - and with a great deal of force, he pushed himself back away from her, stumbled, and fell onto his back, wings flapping madly.

"W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT - " Xavier half screeched from the grass, his face a brilliant shade of red. "W-W-W-W-WHAT ARE Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU TRYING TO D-D-D-D-DO - "

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:45 pm
It all seemed to be going very well (even if Hollandaise wasn't exactly experiencing 'butterflies' in her stomach; she was unsure what that term meant anyway) until yet another wing exploded forcefully out of his back. His teeth, at least, were terribly interesting - hard, sharp points that felt really quite fascinating. But then he shoved her/ With a creaking cry, she stumbled back and fell painfully, arms catching herself before her head could crack against the ground. She sat there, dazed, as Xavier shrieked.

"Really," she said stiffly - and crossly - because that fall had hurt and this was hardly a nice reaction and did he think she was disgusting or something? "I was kissing you, because you said I could. I was not aware I was so unpalatable but you are being quite rude." Hollandaise was mad, because if she wasn't mad, then she would start to feel sad - it really hadn't been a nice reaction. She sat up and wrapped her arms tightly around herself.

kuuropii

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:52 pm
He tried to remember when he had agreed to such a scandalous thing, but his brain felt as though it had burnt into a pile of nothing, and there was a fuzzy film over it preventing him from actually accessing his own memories.

"I...I..." Xavier wheezed out, red in the face and flustered. "I...I didn't k-know that - that that was - w-w-w-what you were g-g-g-going to do, I have never k-k-k - "

He couldn't get the word out, Xavier melting into a metaphorical puddle.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:35 am
She stiffened at his stuttered words. The warder did not know exactly what he was getting at, but his tone was more than clear. "You did not ask what I intended. I apologize if it was so awful." Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea - maybe creeple did just hate her after kisses, regardless. Merry hadn't, but maybe Merry was the exception. What if Siobhan secretly hated her too? Hollandaise had just wanted to know. Carefully, she scooted over to Xavier, looking at him closely.

"Are you in danger of dissipation?" She asked, mild alarm crossing her features. Hollandaise did not know a kiss could do all that. Slowly, she reached out a hand to pat his head.

kuuropii

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:19 pm
He sucked in a sharp breath and tried to figure out how to word.

"It - it wasn't a-a-awful," said Xavier tentatively, cowering at the look on her face, the stiffness of her body. "J-j-just s-s-s-scary, I have never k-k-kissed anyone, erm, before, I d-d-don't know how it's s-s-supposed to b-b-e, or, erm, if, I'm, erm, I mean, w-w-what - "

He had no idea what he was saying anymore. Xavier wilted.

"N-no," he said, in answer to her question. He almost flinched away from her touch but forced himself to stand still, for fear of making her angry. "T-t-this just h-happens when I c-can't c-control m-my, erm, emotions."

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:20 pm
A pause, then she hummed creakily. "Should I leave then?"

kuuropii

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:41 am
There was a little pause.

"N-n-n-no," said Xavier miserably. "I - well, it's - it's just me, it's n-not you..."

He trailed off, feeling pathetic.

the semblance of unity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas