Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRPPLOT] Are You Worth Your Salt? (Andro/Cap'n Darias) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:32 pm
Darias grinned just a little wider at her appreciation before turning around. "A'ight ye seadogs! Enough loafin on your a**es 'n' lets git on our boat!" He called out before striding towards one of the beached dingies. They'd take the smaller boats to the larger ship, then climb up as the boat was too large to come further inland. Would ground it.

Before following their fearless leader, Black Jack leaned down to speak quietly to the shetani. "Be there anyone you need sayin farewell to?" They didn't know her, didn't know if she had friends or family. "We prepare now, but won't be shovin off 'til mornin. Get a full day to git out to open waters."

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Her heart fluttered at the mention of getting onto the boat. Sure, she could have probably just drifted with her wings there, but that wasn't how things were done with this group, and she wasn't about to break that mold.

Black Jack's concern stopped her, and for a moment she fell into an almost sad silence. Did she want to go say farewell? Did she want to face all of them, face the disaster of what was claimed to be 'love'?

"No." The answer came out far more cold and pained than she had anticipated. She blinked, then pushed back out her more relaxed, confident attitude again. "No, there's no one important. I'd rather stay and help with preparing, anyways."

Tartara Seabreeze

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:00 pm
He didn't do no book learnin, but that didn't make him stupid. He frowned suspiciously, and he was about to say something...

"HEY! Quit yer blabbin! Ye have time to flirt wit the new blood later." He kicked the dingy into the water, signaling to the crew to kick in their own. Each boat got two pae with barrels, as sinking from weight of the water was very real if any more.

"Aye cap'n!" He gave her a quick look however, pointedly telling her the matter wasn't over. "Come on lass, 'fore he cuts our tongues out for waggin them." He shifted his own barrel before walking towards the captains dingy.

Kira of Flames
Since neither Darias nor Andro have barrels, she can scootch in with them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:17 pm

"Aye Captain!" She yelled back, almost in sync with Black Jack, to Darias' orders. She flashed the large man beside her a wicked grin before finding herself a seat in one of the dinghies, next to a couple of crew members. She didn't weight much and was quite small, especially when she hung her wings out over the edge, so she fit rather nicely.

Her knee bounced a little as her excitement turned into pure energy, and she sat quietly, watching the other dinghies to see what she needed to do.

Tartara Seabreeze

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:25 pm
Black Jack of course knew to take his rightful place next to his captain, as first mate. The colorful shetani...he blinked when he got into the little boat, and she wasn't beside him.

"..." Darias quietly hopped out to stroll over to the boat whose crew was grinning and starting to joke around with the girl. At least, until they noticed him looming over. "Quit yer gawking." He reached down, and plucked her up as easy as a feather to drop her onto his shoulder. "Carry on men!" He turned heel and started walking back to his original boat, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Andromeda was laughing and bantering with her new crew mates, already picking up some colorful new jokes to use at a later date. She loved this, the freedom of being herself, of not having to worry about the world's problems, but instead have so much ahead of her.

The shadow crept over her, and the men all stopped their laughter to stare behind her. She turned to look just in time to feel two strong hands on her waist pick her up effortlessly and plunk her over a shoulder like she weighed nothing. Confused, she waved to the dingy as she was carried away.

"Uh... Captain?" Did she do something wrong already? No, she couldn't have, she hadn't question or challenged him again, had she?

Tartara Seabreeze

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:42 pm
"Yer riding with me and Jacky boy." He spoke without looking at her, without asking permission or what she thought. Just that was what it was, and she was along for the ride. The crew waved back, slightly bewildered at what had just occurred. Then again, this day was proving a strange one.

Back at his proper dingy, he plopped her down right beside the water barrel. "...There. NOW we can shove off." He jumped back in.

Black Jack had watched wordlessly as his captain literally walked over and retrieved the woman, but as he carried her back, he smiled broadly. "Aye, aye captain!"

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:52 pm

"I am?" She was more confused than questioning his ordering statement, and as she was plopped down right beside the barrel, she shrugged. "Can't complain 'bout that."

That... was beyond weird. But then again, this was Darias, and clearly he wasn't about to leave land without her in his particular company. However, she wasn't too crazy about being next to the barrel; she was pretty sure this was the one she'd fought and lost to, and she was pretty sure she could see a bloodstain on it. Carefully, she moved herself a little farther away from it.

She looked across to where Darias was seated and raised an eyebrow. "Am I allowed to tell you crass jokes, because I just heard the funniest one...."

Tartara Seabreeze

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:13 pm
With both of them situated, he picked up the oars to begin rowing them towards the ship. "Best if you don't." He spoke with a bit of a chuckle.

"No, let the lass tell a joke." He leaned back slightly, getting comfortable with Black Jack doing the work. "Go on matey. Blow me down wit yer jokes." He spoke with a toothy grin.

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Andromeda's face lit up and she leaned forward, excited to tell her new joke.

"A large whale is swimming along when he sees this female whale and decides to impress her. So he swims over and shows her his britches at the surface and shows the growth on his back.

But she isn't impressed, showing off her own britches and an even larger growth.

So the male decides to try again by taking in a big mouth of water and spraying it to make a rainbow, and again the female isn't impressed and shows him an even larger spray.

Getting angry, the male sees some Pae on a raft, and... and gulps them up, and then the female gives him a disgusted look and claims out '"I'll show you my growth, I'll spray, BUT I WON'T SWALLOW SEAPAE!' "

She finished with an exclamation, her face elated at her first 'crass' joke, completely unaware at how badly she had butchered it.

Tartara Seabreeze

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:54 pm
The captain watched with growing interest at her story, intrigued about where it was going to end up at. Only when the punchline came...he looked up to stare at Black Jack. But I won't swallow seapae? "...I'll lend a pass since you be new 'ere. Listen to a REAL joke." He cleared his throat, and leaned forward. "Five buccaneers 'n' one wench end up on an island after a shipwreck. They all have needs, so they rotate the wench each week. Fer five years this works out, 'n' every pirate is happy. But suddenly, the lass keels over. Deader than a bloke surrounded by sharks. But the men still had needs. The first week after wasn't bad. Second week was a bit worse. Third week was bad. The fourth was very bad. The fifth week was horrible, and by the sixth week, it was unbearable.

So they buried her!"

Black jack burst out into genuine laughter, bending at the waist and halting his rowing as he tried to contain himself.

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Damn, she'd messed that joke up, apparently. Granted, she didn't know what half of the things mentioned in it were. As Darias began his joke, she leaned forward to listen. But as he finished, her face puckered into a thoughtful expression.

"But... how would the body last for 6 weeks? I mean, they would have been lucking if body parts were still hanging on by the time the second week rolled around. Not to mention all the worms and s**t eating the remains...."

Tartara Seabreeze

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:02 pm
As the shetani began speaking, his laughter died bit by bit until both he and Black Jack just stared at her. "Gee lass, ye sure know how to take the wind outta the sails." He frowned lightly, before leaning forward and reaching out with his left hand.

SHOVE! SPLASH! He pushed her right over the edge of the dingy and into the waiting waters. And his laughter resumed.

"AHAHA! Good one captain!" One way to break the new girl in. It was warming to see Darias take someone new in so easily.

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:32 pm

"Sorry... I didn't mean to." She had seen how their laughter died, and felt rather awkward now that she had said it. "It was a boring summer, and I found this dead rabb-EEEEE!" And right into the water she went.

Panic and cold fear hit her as she reached out and tried to grab to the edge of the dingy, missing and sinking faster under the water. She opened her mouth, and air-filled life escaped in the form of bubbles, surfacing faster as she sank deeper, flailing against the water to try to get back to the light. Slowly, her vision faded and her limbs went limp as the last little bubbles escaped her.

All was black.

Tartara Seabreeze

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:46 pm
Laughing at the captains hijinks, Jack looked over at her flailing curiously. "Hey, Cap'n?"

"Yeah?" He spoke between chuckles.

"...Can the lass swim?"

"Ye really think she'd join a ship in the ocean without swimmin skills?" An eyebrow lifted.

"Naw...but....she ain't comin up fer air."

"...S**t. Go git 'er."

With a solemn nod, he unhooked his scimatar before diving over the edge into the cold water. Powerful limbs propelled him deeper and deeper, his hands eventually brushing against her limp form. His right arm looped around her waist, and he pushed back to the surface. "Got 'er boss!" With a mighty grunt, he tossed her over himself before climbing in after. "...I don't think she be breathin."

"What?! Shiver me timbers, we got to...Well." A sly grin spread on his face. "On second thought, keep rowin. I got it." With that, he leaned down to pinch her nose, fill his lungs with air, and slowly breathe it into her from mouth to mouth.

Kira of Flames

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces