Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:44 am
My roommate is a really cool girl, and she's always been nothing but courteous to me, but goddamn.

I swear she's living life in high-speed. She finishes every single exam in 10-15 minutes regardless of how long or difficult it is and gets straight A's even though she never does homework. She knits really huge and complex projects in a day or less, usually in just a few hours. She completes artwork and puzzles super fast. And then she complains incessantly to me about being bored and having nothing to do because she rushed through everything. stressed

Her relationships are always a mess. She's a total tease, because she's this athletic, smart, pretty, and flirtatious gal that basically leads all these men on to adoring her and giving her gifts and attention and s**t but never actually tells them "no" even though she has no interest. And she wonders why she has this fan club of men who constantly flock around her. rolleyes And she still does this even though she's in a relationship and KNOWS her boyfriend doesn't like it. So then she bitches about how he's whiny and oversensitive because he doesn't like how she's disrespecting his wishes. She also goes around always wearing nothing but a sports bra and athletic shorts and wonders why all these men want sex. Jee, maybe because you're always flaunting everything and acting like you're into them?

And her ego is through the freakin' roof. It's out to space, I swear. She's constantly reminding everybody of the fact that "Oh, teehee, I got an A+ on that exam that everyone else failed and I didn't even study!" or "I had a full-ride athletic scholarship to Harvard that I could've taken but I refused so I could go here" or "Machining that part was a piece of cake! I totally did it in 10 minutes. I don't know why it took so-and-so an hour and a half and still screwed it up!"
WE GET IT. YOU'RE ******** PERFECT, PRINCESS. YOU CAN KINDLY SHUT THE ******** UP NOW.

ARGH. I don't want to hate her, but I do and she's making it damn near impossible not to. stare And of course she's friends with everyone in the house and I barely know any of them, so whose side would all of them be on? Yup. Not mine. Thank god there're only about 3 months left...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:38 am
Ew. That sucks.

There's this lady at my work who was like in one of those top-of-the-foodchain positions. Like she was one of three people who oversee everyone else in the rides department. This lady will sometimes drive her little damn golfcart out to different rides to watch. Not help, watch. She'll claim that she's not above getting into position and helping out alongside regular associates, but she doesn't. Instead, she'll systematically make everyone feel like s**t by telling them what they're doing wrong and what they need to improve on (even if they are literally doing like the best job humanly possible). It's never good enough for this gal. While I was running Grizzly last year, the best we could do was 18 cycles per hour. She always wanted to know why we weren't doing 20. She'd interogate me. She wanted to know why I didn't motivate my crew better. She'd brag about how "when Grizzle was her area" she could get 20 no problem. Of course, that was 8 years ago, before extra safety measures were added to the ride, like a lap seatbelt and a seatbelt to connect the lapbar. Those extra restraints TAKE TIME TO CHECK. But hey, we're obviously dumbass slackers, right? Can't keep up with her level. All of us SUCK and ought to be ashamed. She never said any of this outright, but you can just kind of tell by someone's tone of voice and the look in their eyes, you know?

This lady is also what most men would call drop-dead gorgeous. Now, I didn't notice at first because she's so damn mean that she's got this "her personality makes her ugly" thing going on, but if you check her facebook, you're just like "AM I LOOKING AT SOMEONE WHO MODELS?" I can't help but think that probably 80% of teenage dudes who meet her are thinking FAP MATERIAL. Idk, I feel like her superior looks feed into her superior attitude. The rest of us are ugly and slow and are all beneath her.

Thankfully she recently took a higher paying position in another department. She won't be glaring over our shoulders this season! @0@  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:57 am
I always kind of feel bad for people like her. Because they usually end up annoying the hell out of most people for being so damned perfect. But it's probably not them doing it on purpose. So it's like "Ughhhh you're so damned annoying but you're probably not intentionally being an annoying d**k."  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games