Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Who is the Better Hero? (Keionx and Etsali) (FIN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

VS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:02 pm
DraconicFeline

Etsali stared down the length of Keionx's blade, watching it tremor as her hand shook. The knight was demanding a duel, her new position as obstacle indicating she didn't intend for there to be a choice, but really all the thief could hear in the few words was 'Give me my eggs.' It was like they'd never even left those caves, like she could still feel the weight of the basket in her arms. And she remembered most of all the part that came next, the pleading, crying, running. That was the part where she'd needed Keeper to save her, but things were different now. They had unfinished business, her and Keionx, and it was about time she took an active part in doing something about it.

"Yeah, okay, let's do this then." She wasn't a fighter, not really, didn't have any experience in something like this beyond running for her life while things turned chaotic all around her. She hadn't even a real test of her skills with her new weapons yet! But she'd always known words wouldn't get her out of everything, and sometimes a master thief just needed to count on their own luck. She'd pull this off somehow. "And when I win, you're gonna give me back what's mine."

She didn't wait for the response, hand flashing down into the pouch at her belt to pull free the first of her throwing knives. A flick of her wrist sent it flying right at Keionx's chest, and in the same moment she moved, leaping back. If she had any chance at all, it was going to come from keeping her distance. Keep moving, Keeper had always said, and now she knew how to listen.

HP: 20
DMG: 4  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:53 pm
kitsuneaura

Quote:
Keionx
HP: 16/20
Military Grade Weapon: 1d6+1
---

Keionx had come a long way from that cave, and the events that had happened in it...

But, apparently, not far enough.

Keionx swiped at where the thief had been, barely managing to not get stabbed by the blades. Her own blade, it's keen, well-made edges shimmering like ripples in the moonlight, passed harmlessly through now empty air.

She snarled in frustration, her eyes alight with anger. ”Nothing belongs to you, thief. Everything thou hast is someone else's.” she snapped, lunging forward to keep them in close quarters. She would not let the theif escape... not again. Not this time.

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:29 pm
DraconicFeline

"If I have it, then it's mine. That's the whole point of the word." Etsali rolled her eyes at Keionx, and then had to scurry backwards to avoid another slash of that surprisingly shiny sword. Huh, she hadn't quite noticed how the moonlight shone off it til now. If Keionx didn't want to give her back the watch, then maybe...Ah, no time for distractions! She reached for two knives this time, knowing when she threw them that it'd be hard for her opponent to dodge both.

This time, as she dodged, she cut to the right, meaning to circle back around to the other side. It was something she'd need to keep doing, if she wanted a chance at scooping up discarded knives.

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:48 pm
Quote:
Keionx
HP: 12/20
---

Keionx sliced powerfully, the air whistling around the sword. The key word being air.

She pivoted and swung again, trying to keep the thief on her toes. Though, honestly, she would have preferred to cut them off. She wanted to win this, desperately - so much was on the line for her. Her honor, her self identity, everything. There was no way she could lose to this imposter hero. No way that Etsali would best her...

Again.

”That you don't understand that thou art wrong...” spat Keionx, ”Is proof that thou hast...” she swung again, ”No heroism in thy heart.”

KitsuneAura

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:05 pm
DraconicFeline

Her scarf fluttered in the wind as the sword whistled past and Etsali's eyes narrowed as she watched it finish its arc. If she'd been just a step or two closer, that would have been...well, bad. A gloved hand pressed to her stomach for a second as she imagined exactly what 'bad' really entailed, but she couldn't afford to dwell on it. Instead she let her eyes slide to the glint of metal on the ground near her boot. She stooped in one quick motion to snatch it off the ground, and then had to book it double-time in an attempt to make up for how much precious distance retrieving the knife had cost her.

"Come on," she taunted in the meantime, "not that again! I told you, I've got better things to do than be like you."

DMG: nope  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:22 pm
Quote:
Keionx
HP: 12/20

Damage: 6

KitsuneAura

Keionx stepped, slashed, and stepped again, following through on the motion of the sword. This was something she didn't normally have to think about, and it was soothing to pull off the well timed moves. Only slightly, though: soothing herself now was like dropping a droplet of water on a forest fire.

She was angry.

”Like what?! Thieving?! Pickpocketing?!” She kicked out with her foot and followed it up with a series of very, very, close slashes with her sword, ”Burgulary?! Larceny?!” blood trickled down her face from a shallow injury – likely from one of Etsali's knives, ignored for the time being, and she spat some of her vibrant, red-orange blood at the thief, scornful. Disgusted. ”You have nothing better to do, and...” she grunted with exertion as she attacked once again. She would not let up. She could not let up. A force other than her own will was driving her forward, and she wanted it to. ”You”

Attack...

”Will...”

Feint...

”Be...”

She darted back and took a breather.

”Nothing more than...”

And then she pressed in for another flurry of attacks, her swordwork very much in earnest. ”A low, dirty...”

Finally, she drew back, returning to a stance as she assessed Etsali's status, breathing heavily. ”cutpurse.”

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:37 pm
DraconicFeline

And here was where Keionx's advantage kicked in. The other orangeblood had actually been training with a weapon long before Etsali had ever gotten around to picking up knives to use for herself. She had to take a step back to avoid one slash, and then another step and another. Keionx kept coming, sword strokes fluid and practiced, and the thief hated her all the more for just how impressive it was. She had to grit her teeth against the sharp sting of more than a few cuts along her arms, but the last was worst of all.

As the knight finally drew back, Etsali threw a handful of knives as counterattack and quickly glanced down to judge the damage. Orange blood was already beginning to drip from the gash in her upper left arm, pooling at the elbow to soak into the fabric her glove. "And so what?" She snarled as she pressed a hand to it, edging back out of reach. "Has it ever occurred to you that calling me a thief isn't even an insult? You might as well be saying 'Good job, you're exactly what you want to be!'" She let out an angry, mocking laugh. "I know exactly what I am, and I'm more than okay with it. How's that going for you? Not too well, I'd guess, judging by this!"

HP: 14
DMG: 5  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:35 am
Quote:
Keionx
HP: 7/20

Damage: None GDI Kei

Keionx wished, fervently, for her shield as the blades came for her. Then they would have skittered harmlessly off of them. Instead, they cut her up. Badly.

Not that she cared at this moment.

She put her sword up in a guarding stance. ”Why would you want to be that?!” she said, ”Reviled by all?” she circled Etsali, trying to judge her next move.

Etsali had hit a nerve, though, and it took all Keionx's restraint and training to not scream, froth, and swing madly at the girl. That was the way to disaster. That was what Etsali wanted, she was sure. Such an underhanded tactic was not beneath this crass scum.

But what she said was true. She wasn't doing as well as she should in this fight, and nothing in the world made sense anymore, let alone herself.

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:32 pm
DraconicFeline

"Who cares what people think?" Her tone made it clear she really meant 'who cares what you think' in particular. She stooped to scoop up another knife as they circled one another, eyes searching for a drop in that guard. She didn't want to miss another shot if she didn't have to. "Don't get all upset just because I'm actually willing to go after what I want instead of sulking around about it."

DMG: 0  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:49 pm
Quote:
Keionx
HP: 7/20

Damage: None GDI Kei

kistuneaura

”Thou art not even a good thief.” Keionx taunted sourly, ”You stole a watch from a chain. That takes only the skill thou would need to pluck a fruit from a vine!” It was a nice analogy, if she did say so herself.

”I earn what I want.” she snapped, feinting at Etsali just to see if she could make the wench jump. It would be satisfying to just do that. Not completely satisfying, of course, but it would have made Keionx feel... better.

”Though hard work. Something thou wouldst not understand.”

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:08 pm
DraconicFeline

Keionx's taunt missed its mark, as a smirk spread across Etsali's face. "Oh, don't worry, I'm getting better and better." She did, however, jump at the feint, though that wasn't all she did. Anticipating the attack, she lashed out with one of her own, letting out an unamused huff as she realized Keionx hadn't really been coming after her. "And don't pretend I don't know anything about hard work. The perfect heist takes practice!" It was weird to be so upfront about being a thief, but it seemed to enrage Keionx so much that it hardly mattered to her whether anyone else might overhear.

DMG: 3  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:22 pm
Quote:
Keionx
HP: 4/20

Damage: 6

kitsuneaura

Ha. There. She jumped. At last, some form of victory over the smug b***h. It was something, desperately needed especially since her taunt apparently amused Etsali.

”Oh I'm sure.” groused Keionx, ”The practice it taketh to run away.” she emphasized the words, charging in suddely for a mighty blow. ”Like a coward.”

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:58 pm
DraconicFeline

"Who's running?" Etsali started in challenge, and then stared in startled horror as she realized how quickly Keionx was charging in at her. One foot slid back as she prepared to retreat, but it was too little, too late. She couldn't hold down a shrill shriek as the sword sliced into her shoulder, but her hands flew up to grab at the hilt of the weapon in desperate attempt to wrest it from Keionx's hands. When she realized there was already something in her right hand, a knife she'd been readying to throw, she swiped out at Keionx with it instead. She was still too close and it hurt so much- She threw her good shoulder into a near tackle at her opponent, trying to push her away.

She overestimated her own momentum and they both went toppling over. Struggling to make sure she didn't lose the upper hand again, she reeled back and threw a punch. It took her a long moment to realize Keionx had gone still beneath her. She stayed there a moment, straddling her, with one hand still curled into a fist, but it wasn't some kind of trick. That was right. She was the one that played tricks. She was still so high on the adrenaline that she started laughing, soaking in this victory for what it was.

But then the pain found her again. Wincing, she climbed to her feet, pressing her hand to her wounded shoulder to try and stave off some of the bleeding. She spared one last disgusted look at Keionx before leaving her in the street. Ephias would have bandages, she decided. She'd go to Ephias.

HP: 8

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out