Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:28 am
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:43 am
Alexi stood at the edge of the river, trying to process his thoughts. Some days the old wounds pained him. Not just the physical ones that ached with the weather. These were an even worse wound. There were days like today, when he felt them keenly.

It was like they bled, as though something caused them to open up and rip wide. I forgive you. The words sent cold shivers down his spine, made his mouth dry. It was one thing to fight and another to discover learn what you were fighting for was all a lie.

His ears pricked and he looked over to see a small foal moving around near the edge of the bank. "Who goes there?"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:21 pm
Water rushed in the river, it raced over the slick rocks and caused a roaring in the ears of the little foal. His black wings fluttered in excitement; there was something so alive, so vital about rushing water. He tilted his head to the side, it was like him, it was constant and manic as it flowed on its course. Ecksian and the river were the same, and that made him laugh. The voice caught him off guard and he slipped into the river.

“Omf!” His wings fluttered trying to pull him out of the water. Finally they succeeded and he got to land. He shook the water off and stared at the purple unicorn that had startled him. “I am Ecksian, who are you?” He ignored the cold wetness that covered him and stared at the stallion curiously. “Are you a creature of legend? A purple people eater? Do the Kawanii folk run from you in fear that you would eat them? Or do you only eat purple people? I never really got that saying… is the creature purple or just its victims?” The foal stared at him warily, “You are not going to eat me right?”

Nyx Queen of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:44 pm
Alexi surged forward to help the sputtering foal after he fell into the water but the foal got to the bank again before he could help. The boy barraged him with questions about purple monsters and their eating habits. Purple monsters? He raised an eyebrow. "I cannot say that I have ever met one and I am most assuredly not one. You have a very vivid imagination Ecksian. I am Alexi, a trained knight." He watched the little foal whose eager eyes looked at him so expectantly.

"Can you explain to me this purple people eater you speak of and why you would think I am him?" How is it that a child sees the sin in him, the monster lurking beneath that had done those terrible misguide things? How could he see that? Or did he?  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:39 pm
“Okay that is good. Because if they eat purple, then you probably would not survive the encounter. Oo! A knight! Do you rescue damsels in distress and slay dragons? Are dragons scary or are they just like normal soquili but with more scales and a desire for shiny things? Mom told me about dragons but I am not sure if what she told me was true or not. Since she has also talked about Orcs, and I don’t think they exist.” The little red foal cocked his head to the side, “You haven’t hear the saying? ‘It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater.’ Well I guess now that I get a better look at you, all you have in common is the purple and the horn. You definitely have two eyes and can’t fly. Your hair was blocking your eye and I jumped to conclusions. Although it would have been awesome if you really were a One eyed, one horned, purple people eater.”

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff