28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:15 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:22 am
Funa made his way to the small lake and looked around suspiciously. His sisters were notorious pranksters and he'd fallen victim to their pranks often enough to be more than a little paranoid about it happening again.

The cost seemed clear though. The lake didn't seem to have any weird stuff in t or anything lurking in the depths to bite him like last time. The coast seemed completely clear--which made him more suspicious. His sisters were the reigning queens of practical jokes and always in a fight to out-do him and his brother Yakinori.

He waded into the water and then jumped back almost immediately upon seeing a mare standing a few feet away.

Thalea
I'll put San Merci in after you tag this one.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:44 pm
The lake was pretty, but it paled in comparison to the majesty that was the ocean. It was not as exciting, it did not scream danger and adventure, it whispered of peace and relaxation. Perhaps it was trying to tell her something. Silently she watched a stallion who possessed the colors of cloudy dawn upon his coat make his way warily to the lake. Did he think something was going to jump out at him? Was there danger in this peaceful place after all?

He waded into the cool waters of the lake, when he was not looking at the shore she made her way down to the wet area. When he turned around and saw her there his reaction made her laugh out loud, “A little jumpy are we? Sorry for startling you. I am Aderyn, what is your name?”

Nyx Queen of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:18 pm
Funa laughed at himself. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Funa." He looked around one last time, "My sisters are huge jokesters, I thought they were trying to pull something when I wasn't expecting it. They're sneaky like that. They're very good practical jokers. They were watching me and their other brother Yakinori too closely." He smiled up at her, taking in her appearance. She was lovely shades of grey and red, wispy almost intangible her hair swirled as though an unknown wind stirred it.

"I've not been here before. What about you?" He splashed into the water, soaking his dry skin. It'd been a good little walk and his skin had dried out in the sun. The water soothed his flesh and cooled the warm scales on his back. His ears pricked out a sound nearby, his eyes drifting warily to the brush.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:59 pm
Sans Merci lurked in the cattails, her smile a bloody sliver in the brush. How cute, a little kelpie and wind blown mare making small talk right before they were to be devoured. How...quaint. Oh yes, they would be quite yummy though a bit too fishy. She preferred a gamey-er taste in general, but who was she to refuse a meal served up so decadently. Perhaps the girl would be gamey enough

Those great cumbersome tails meant that he would be easy to catch and easy to follow. She transformed into a small rabbit and hopped out into the clearing feigning an injury with all the blood on her. Oh they would just eat it all up....and then she'd eat them all up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:39 pm
“Ah tricksters, now I understand why you are so jumpy. I believe I would be the same if I were in your place. Sounds like you have a pretty large family,” Aderyn did not have many siblings; she only had her sister who she had not seen in a very long time. “I have not been here before, it is a lovely area, makes me curious to why more soquili do not come to this place.” Movement from the corner of her eye drew her attention to a white rabbit covered in blood hopping haphazardly as if protecting an injury. “That poor thing, looks like it came into contact with a larger animal and lost.” The mare stared at the rabbit in the distance with sad eyes. She did not have the ability to heal nor did she have the slightest idea how to treat wounds. “You wouldn’t happen to be a healer would you?”

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:08 pm
Sans Merci wiggled her nose in the most bunny-like way that she could as she hoped closer. Closer, that's all she needed. They pitied her already, talking bout how best to help her when they should be thinking how best they could survive this. Poor unwitting, idiotic little fools.

At least they would taste good. But Sans Merci had little patience at the moment, she could smell the appetizing aroma of them. Her mouth watered thinking about them. If she kept salivating they'd think she was rabid and that wouldn't do well at all. The last thing she wanted was to be killed as a stupid bunny. With a final hop, she transformed, the sound of her bones cracking as she bared her teeth at them. "Dinner is served." It would be so much better if they ran.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games