Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elsword Players Guild

Back to Guilds

a guild specificly for elsword online players 

Tags: elsword, chat, mmo online game, side scroller, discussion 

Reply general discussion
New Updates to welcome GC'ers to the Elsword universe!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you ever play Grand Chase?
  Yea!
  Nope.
View Results

vegetable doll

Alien Bunny

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Rina 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:41 pm
It's a really sad time for all of the people who ever played Grand Chase and invested time into it. It's very sad to have to see it shut down. It will be forever remembered!

The new events on Elsword to welcome the GC'ers to the new realm are absolutely brilliant! There's so much in store for those of you who previously played Grand Chase! From level boosting, to free perm costumes!

I played Grand Chase once before in the Summer of 2014. It was enjoyable! I admit that I got addicted, but I soon had to make the decision to quit because the death rate (for me, at least) was so high-- just 5 hits was enough to kill me. I had enough of dying, so I eventually migrated back to Elsword, where I will probably stay until the day I die irl, it seems XD

Anyways, thanks to the event, I was able to level boost an Eve to lvl 50 and experience all 3 of her classes! It's been a while since I played an Eve! Code Battle Seraph has been my favorite so far, so I'm sticking to her and her lasers hehe~ I plan to get lots of stuff from Rita too, as I have a decent amount of those link-up coin thingies!

So how have you guys made out from this event so far? If you hadn't played Grand Chase before, at least you can benefit from the dungeoning title and possibly get things from Rita as well! Tell me if you are sad about Grand Chase closing or? I, personally, am a tad sad, but it won't be the end of the world for me.

#LongLiveGrandChase  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:29 pm
I'm kinda sad that GC is closing but given that it's plot kinda run off the track after it's whole thing with Lay I'm just not surprised.

As for the event right now? I don't exactly have enough time to play but it's fun! I'm trying out Chung right now and he is adorable.  

Iunatic psyker

vegetable doll

Alien Bunny

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Rina 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:24 pm
Iunatic psyker
I'm kinda sad that GC is closing but given that it's plot kinda run off the track after it's whole thing with Lay I'm just not surprised.

As for the event right now? I don't exactly have enough time to play but it's fun! I'm trying out Chung right now and he is adorable.

I too am sad that GC is closing sad Now there isn't as much variety, so I'll be stuck to replaying the same dungeons millions of times over and over in the Elsword Universe (which I love doing lmao).

Ley was a pretty cool character~ Hard to control, but I love her teleport dash. Ley, Rin, and Lime were my favorite GC girls!

Also, Chung is so adorable! Personally, I never really play male characters anywhere (not even on Gaia lol) but Chung is an exception because he's 1000 cute. I want to marry a Chung so badly *^* <3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:44 am
flowerstory

I too am sad that GC is closing sad Now there isn't as much variety, so I'll be stuck to replaying the same dungeons millions of times over and over in the Elsword Universe (which I love doing lmao).

Ley was a pretty cool character~ Hard to control, but I love her teleport dash. Ley, Rin, and Lime were my favorite GC girls!

Also, Chung is so adorable! Personally, I never really play male characters anywhere (not even on Gaia lol) but Chung is an exception because he's 1000 cute. I want to marry a Chung so badly *^* <3

I really liked GC because Monsters/People die super fast, and thus one of the bad points for me for Elsword is that everything takes too long until the later levels when you get more skills.

My favorite GC character for female was Arme because she can teleport and do Pink Meteors (Deep Impact with Heart Necklace was awesome ok?). My favorite Male is Ronan because of his terrible voice and Aegis Knight was awesome. Amy and Sieg are my second and third choice. (I also like Lire's play style in PVP cause I'm a cheat and shooting arrows up someone's butt amuse me.)

For standing at a pure artistic design point of view, I really liked Lime's design (and her 2nd class design) and Jin's ST set. I also liked Amy and Arme's ST set as well. Ryan got really cute after their graphics revamp and Mari's 4th job outfit was really good as well.

I main a LP in Elsword right now cause I love my dudes sexy and in suits but Chung is getting up there for just being sheer adorable. Elesis is my favorite female because she is a cross over from Grand Chase and also her blood lasers are kinda a cheat in dungeons.

It's still really weird for me to use z and x button to attack but hey, I'll survive. I'll probably never make it in people tho. I'm too much of a direct attacker to even think about strategy.  

Iunatic psyker

vegetable doll

Alien Bunny

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Rina 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:54 pm
Iunatic psyker
flowerstory

I really liked GC because Monsters/People die super fast, and thus one of the bad points for me for Elsword is that everything takes too long until the later levels when you get more skills.

My favorite GC character for female was Arme because she can teleport and do Pink Meteors (Deep Impact with Heart Necklace was awesome ok?). My favorite Male is Ronan because of his terrible voice and Aegis Knight was awesome. Amy and Sieg are my second and third choice. (I also like Lire's play style in PVP cause I'm a cheat and shooting arrows up someone's butt amuse me.)

For standing at a pure artistic design point of view, I really liked Lime's design (and her 2nd class design) and Jin's ST set. I also liked Amy and Arme's ST set as well. Ryan got really cute after their graphics revamp and Mari's 4th job outfit was really good as well.

I main a LP in Elsword right now cause I love my dudes sexy and in suits but Chung is getting up there for just being sheer adorable. Elesis is my favorite female because she is a cross over from Grand Chase and also her blood lasers are kinda a cheat in dungeons.

It's still really weird for me to use z and x button to attack but hey, I'll survive. I'll probably never make it in people tho. I'm too much of a direct attacker to even think about strategy.

Oh wow, you rly must've played Grand Chase quite a bit then! 3nodding I didn't know what some of the sets were, so I googled them, and they look pretty nice. One of my favorites was that wolfy, nature-like outfit. It looked so good on Rin, who I mained when I played GC.

When I first began GC, it was during the lvl boost event, so my very first character was a lvl 70 Lime lmao and i was freaking out because I couldn't get all of her skills so i kinda messed it up but at the same time I got all of the essentials (those but arrows were sooo nice, the auto-targeting was beautiful). Then I wanted someone with faster attack speed so I chose Rin for her fans and I loved 'em! Unfortunately, I chose Dawn/Light Rin, not knowing that there were two paths lol. Dark Rin was much stronger in almost every way lol, but she just didn't get a 5-second shield (which was nice, but costly in MP) like Light Rin p much.

But omg Arme. I just love Arme! Other than my Rin and Lime, I also had a Lire (looovvveed her crossbows, they were extremely fast and op with auto-crit via a backdash combo) and Veigas, and i remember trying out Arme too, but she might've been on my 2nd account since they only let u have so many characters for free lol. Arme's meteors were just the best ever... So much better than any Elsword skill like Heaven's Fist or something equally as large and destructive.

Elesis always confused me how she was in both games lol, until I learned like the backstory as to why and all of that. But tbh my highest lvl'ed character in Elsword is an Elesis (at lvl 65) but I don't rly like her that much. I had a lvl 58 Grand Master at one point but deleted her coz i didn't want her anymore. I forsee myself doing that with my Crimson Avenger one day as well.. Idk, Elesis just seems very.. masculine? to me? like she would be the one to have abs and big muscles lolol

I wouldn't worry too much about pvp on Elsword because it's not only horrible at matching u up with someone at a relative skill level (sometimes youll be like lvl 35 and go against a lvl cap, it sux), but it's also very dependant on ur computer's latency level, so u would wanna be lag-free for the most part (and i experience lag everywhere i go so pvp is like a no-go for me even if i wanted to emo ). I never did get lag SPIKES on Elsword before like a few months ago, and now it's annoying as hell because it'll freeze everything in my gameplay for like 2 to 3 seconds yet everyone is still fighting so I end up either getting hit or just wasting time. But yeah, I have one pvp character and she's a Dimension Witch, but I don't rly play her since i don't like pvp so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:47 am
I first played Grand Chase when there was only Elesis, Lire, and Arme. It caught my interest for awhile then I stopped playing. I ended up playing again when they first introduced Dio. I grinded my Elesis, Lire, Arme, Mari, Dio, Ley, and Zero to max level, lvl 80(I remember getting to rank 3 on my Ley for exp out of the whole community). I stopped playing again after that. It was until yesterday I found out about the closing of Grand Chase. I was pretty sad, because I spent a lot of time and had memories of that game. I knew it was coming though, I just didn't want it to happen. All good things come to an end though and I don't regret anything.

Here is what remains of my account. ^_^

User Image  

Aristisia

general discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas