Submit

Lady Ravenscroft

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:23 pm
I wanna rp so bad!
But have no ideas scream
But i want to use real pictures tho...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:46 pm
Rose Calvert

I'd like to Roleplay with you ^.^ I play any gender and any sexuality and also use real pictures.

I know they're not the best but here are some of my ideas:

Football player x Nerd
Guardian Angel x Human
Best Friendx Best Friend
Actor x Crew member
Best friend x Engaged best friend
Rebel x Nerd
Celebrity x Fan/Non Fan
Online relationship/friends
Person who has amnesia x forgotten friend or boyfriend/girlfriend
Blind person x Non impaired person
Mute/deaf person x Non impaired person

Long way home

A boy and a girl run into each other in the middle of the night in the town they both live in. They instantly become friends even thought they're two very different people. They wind up spending time together for the rest of the night. But the girl is moving away to attend college the next morning. Can they keep in touch and maybe develop their friendship into something more? Or is one night all they'll get?

Close as Strangers
M Is a famous musician and is an incredibly popular band.F Is his significant other they have been dating long before M's band became famous. Their relationship has become mostly long distance and it's a burden on both of them. F while trying to be a supportive and caring girlfriend has difficulty accepting that the boyfriend she rarely gets to see is surrounded by thousands of adoring fans every night. M is madly in love with his girlfriend and is finally getting the chance to tour the world and live his dream so he isn't too worried about the state of their relationship. But he is having trouble balancing his demanding career with his love life. Can these two find a way to make their relationship work and trust that their love is enough? Or will it all fall apart due to jealousy and long distance?

Imaginary friend

____ Is a very shy sweet person who as a child didn't have many friends as they were to afraid and nervous to make any. The only friend they had was an imaginary friend they made up and who was the only thing they really cared about. But at the age of 12_____'s imaginary friend had to go away and left ____ alone to face the perils that was teenage hood. Now at the age of 17 in their last year of high school a new student has arrived and they uncannily look like ____'s imaginary friend. But they cant actual be their childhood friend. Or can they?  

Experiment_number_626

Lady Ravenscroft

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:51 pm
Experiment_number_626
Rose Calvert

I'd like to Roleplay with you ^.^ I play any gender and any sexuality and also use real pictures.

I know they're not the best but here are some of my ideas:

Football player x Nerd
Guardian Angel x Human
Best Friendx Best Friend
Actor x Crew member
Best friend x Engaged best friend
Rebel x Nerd
Celebrity x Fan/Non Fan
Online relationship/friends
Person who has amnesia x forgotten friend or boyfriend/girlfriend
Blind person x Non impaired person
Mute/deaf person x Non impaired person

Long way home

A boy and a girl run into each other in the middle of the night in the town they both live in. They instantly become friends even thought they're two very different people. They wind up spending time together for the rest of the night. But the girl is moving away to attend college the next morning. Can they keep in touch and maybe develop their friendship into something more? Or is one night all they'll get?

Close as Strangers
M Is a famous musician and is an incredibly popular band.F Is his significant other they have been dating long before M's band became famous. Their relationship has become mostly long distance and it's a burden on both of them. F while trying to be a supportive and caring girlfriend has difficulty accepting that the boyfriend she rarely gets to see is surrounded by thousands of adoring fans every night. M is madly in love with his girlfriend and is finally getting the chance to tour the world and live his dream so he isn't too worried about the state of their relationship. But he is having trouble balancing his demanding career with his love life. Can these two find a way to make their relationship work and trust that their love is enough? Or will it all fall apart due to jealousy and long distance?

Imaginary friend

____ Is a very shy sweet person who as a child didn't have many friends as they were to afraid and nervous to make any. The only friend they had was an imaginary friend they made up and who was the only thing they really cared about. But at the age of 12_____'s imaginary friend had to go away and left ____ alone to face the perils that was teenage hood. Now at the age of 17 in their last year of high school a new student has arrived and they uncannily look like ____'s imaginary friend. But they cant actual be their childhood friend. Or can they?

football player x nerd
Celebrity x non-famous/fan

Or we could do popular(rich) x not popular(Poor)
enemies x enemies

but my top 2 are the first two.
for the first one it could be male x male
and the second can be female x male or what ever  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:54 pm
Lady Ravenscroft

These are the ideas I'd really like to do

Not so Twilight After All

Vampires? Of course they're real, in fact all they do is seduce and kill every human they can. And then there's Anastasia Steele. She Isn't your average everyday girl, she's a vampire hunter, she's a little . . different. Sure she hates vampires seeing as the last one she met nearly killed, but he claimed it was love, right. Strange thing about her? She can't walk around in the daylight unless she's wearing her daylight ring, she hates the smell of blood, and although garlic and crosses don't bother her, she hates fire. One day, while Ana's tracking down one of the biggest vamps in town, she collides with -----. ---- Is also a hunter, although he is very much human, he seems to know what he's doing. At first Ana just moves on, but when her and ----- start to bump into each other more often, Ana gets used to it, maybe a little too used to it. One day Ana and ---- are tracking down a vamp they've been looking for, for months. When they finally find him, it's Demetrius, Ana's old friend. What happens when Ana freezes up? Or when --- finds out Ana's really a vampire?

Just One More Night to Set me Free?

+++ and *** are two students in the same program in their first year of college. +++ is quiet and keeps to them self while **** talks and is friendly with everyone. After the first week of classes, the two are paired up for a project. **** decides that the two should met up and work on it. +++ quietly agrees. But what happens when *** starts to flirt and +++ likes it? **** take ++++ up to their room. The two have a one night stand. The project has yet to be done. When ***** tries to contact ++++ it almost seems like a lost cause. On the day the project is due *** walks into class ready to tell to professor that the project is unfinished. When **** walks in and sees ++++ sitting in the chair beside their's **** sits and tries to talk to +++. +++ simply says that ** has nothing to worry about, the project is finished. After the two turn in the project they go their separate ways. But *** starts to think about +++ and starts to miss them. +++ had fallen for *** after that night, but too ashamed to admit it, +++ tried to move on. But what happens when *** tries to reconnect with +++? Will it be another one night stand or will it be more than that?

The Ex-Criminal and the Determined Agent (I'd play Ana in this one..)

Ana is an ex criminal who served her time in jail. When she gets out she's trying to get her life back together. She's working small jobs and tries to get by. One day she's working a shift at one of her many jobs when she mets (your character). (your character) and Ana talk for a while as she takes your order. Ana likes (your character) and vice versa. (you) are an FBI agent that's looking for a criminal, (your character) knows that Ana was this criminals close friend in prison. Ana however has no idea how (your character) is. (your character) gets close to Ana. One day Ana confesses her past and (your character) tells her that you're looking for her friend. Ana agrees to help, but when she finds out that (your character) had been using Ana to find her ex-con friend, Ana become furious. (your character) had a job for Ana, and he thinks she will no longer take any part in it, your character decides to go out with friends for a drink to get over Ana. But when Ana goes to met with her ex-con friend, things go wrong. In a panic she tires to call you, but you forgot your phone at your desk. What will happen when (your character) finally sees the call and goes to the rescue? Will Ana forgive and forget? Will (your character) confess their feelings? Or will it already be too late?.

I'l play either role for the first two, but if you choose the last one I'd like to play the ex-con Ana.. But it's entirely your choice love, if you don't wanna do any then just reply and we can come up with something?  

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces