[LOG] Play Ball (Seb & Ruche)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:42 pm
This is a private roleplay & AIM log between Sebastian (Kaitaia) and Ruche (one over three).

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:44 pm
Quote:
It was a crude ball, made of grass stuck together with mud. It wasn’t even really round, to be honest. So it was less of a ball and more of a vaguely round lump, but it served its purpose just fine. Seb had came up with the idea when he noticed one of the other herd members inadvertently kick something similar along their trek to the hot springs.

He’d made it mostly for himself at first, glad to have something to kick around. It didn’t take long for the foals of the herd to gather around and watch him though, and he realized that he could make a game out of it and keep an eye on them at the same time.

Quote:
Ruche was never one of the foals happy charge forward and investigate this new game the stallion was playing. Rather, he'd sit back in the bushes and watch everyone else kick the ball about.

Only when he thought the other foals had left for the day would he ever emerge and inch over to the lump to investigate. Every day it was the same thing. A lump of grass and mud. What was so great about it?

He sniffed, a ghostly hand reaching out to brush the grass at the side of the ball. His mane curled about it's self, curious, but cautious.

Quote:
Seb had seen the foals back to their parents, then realized he’d left the ball in the field. He jogged back to fetch it, slowing once he realized Ruche was standing by it. He hadn’t been participating in the game, and Seb had thought he didn’t like it. But here he was, poking at the ball when no one else was around. Was he just shy?

Approaching him slowly so not to startle him, Seb smiled warmly at him. “Hey there, Ruche.”

Quote:
The little colt raised his head. Just uncle Seb. Most of the other foals loved to poke and prod at his tentacles and the little ghost hands wrapped about his neck, but his uncles never did that. They were ok.

"Hey there," he answered, mimicking his uncle. "You didn't go home?"

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:46 pm
Quote:
“I did, but then I remembered I forgot the ball,” he said, nodding down at the clump of mud and grass. “I didn’t want to misplace it! We wouldn’t have anything to play with tomorrow.”

Seb glanced at the colt’s ghost hands. He wasn’t sure where the young foal’s unique traits had come from, but as far as Seb was concerned, he was a sweet kid. He really didn’t interact with the other kids much though.

Lowering his head, Seb nudged the ball toward Ruche. “Do you want to play for a little bit?”

Quote:
He closed his mouth, lips forming a straight line as he shook his head No. Still, despite this, the little arms around his neck reached out toward the ball. The tentacles on his head still curled about amongst each other, trying to use their suckers to grip themselves even though they couldn't.

"I should go home!"; he blurted out. A lie, his mother wouldn't worry about him for a little while yet. "Mama wanted me home early today!"

Quote:
His actions were completely betraying his words. Seb’s brow furrowed a little bit. Clearly he was afraid of something, but Seb didn’t know what. He just wanted to make the little colt comfortable and help him have a little fun.

“Hey, is something wrong?” he asked softly, leaning down so he was on Ruche’s eye level. “It’s just you and me, you can tell me.”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:44 pm
All of Ruche's extra limbs pulled back and began wrapping around him, covering as much as his face as their stubby little selves could manage.

He mumbled something, but it was lost somewhere between the low volume, and the ghost hands pressed up against his mouth. A moment later he dropped his head and turned to tiptoe into the bushes as though he really thought he was hiding from the older stallion.  

one over three

Feline Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces