Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I Stole a Dalek! (Idris Taerdos & Darvos Skaro) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:44 pm
This is a rp between Idris Taerdos (Divena & Divenasmom) and Darvos Skaro (Angelique Delamort)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:02 pm
Davros blinked open his eyes slowly and found himself blinded by the light of the rising sun. He wasn't sure how long he had been there or even how he had gotten there....actually where the hell was 'there' anyways?!?! He blinked again and tried to raise, but groaned from a sharp and sudden pain. "My...head..." he growled through his teeth. He should have just chopped the damn thing off with how much it was hurting. Clearly it was a lost cause. And that was just the start of his problems. Upon taking a further blind inventory (because really, opening his eyes just hurt too much) he found that his shoulders screamed with a sharp pain when he attempted to stretch his wings and honestly that didn't work out too well either, his legs were hurting too but he didn't want to look and see what type of shape they were in. As he went to put his head back down he felt a distinctive pain in his neck as well. Probably significant bruising and....Where was his collar?!?

It all came rushing back to him in a flash. The kelpi, the lake, him struggling in the water against the evil fish and his death roll. All over his collar. For a moment there he thought that the blasted kelpi had followed him and ran off with his collar while he was incapacitated. But that was absurd. The kelip was clearly water bound. And he...he was on the sheer ledge jutting out from a cliff. He'd picked this place because it was safe. It was too high up for anything without wings to get to. He'd planned it that way to keep him safe from that blasted walker that had almost got him. The ledge was wide enough that he wouldn't have to worry about falling off and there was a cave back somewhere behind him where he could take shelter if he needed to. One always had to prepare for inclement weather, after all.

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:13 pm
Idris tossed another wad of seaweed over her shoulder to join the growing mass on her back. The stallion she had found had been pretty banged up. He was definitely going to need bandages, and the damp, sticky plants she was gathering were best for that. At least, she thought they were. They always stuck to her when she got too close to the water's edge. Once she felt she had enough, she carefully flew back to the cliff. She glanced at him to make sure he was still there. And, she was willing to admit, that he was still breathing. She was all for helping out an injuries stranger, especially one of the dashing variety, but dead bodies gave her the heebie jeebies.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:31 pm
Davros stiffened as he heard the approaching wings and yanked his head up (much too quickly) when he heard the body land beside him. "Who's there?" he hissed. Not that it would do him much good. He was nearly blind and helpless there.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:46 pm
She breathed a small sigh of relief. Good, he wasn't dead. "It's okay," she said, keeping her voice as gentle and soothing as she could. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to come closer to you, okay? I have bandages. We need to stop the bleeding and clean out those wounds. Oh, my name's Idris, what's yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:51 pm
Davros growled and tried to look intimidating (unsuccessfully). "Go away," he muttered. He wasn't in the habit of accepting help from others and wasn't ready to start just yet. Then again, he hadn't realized that he was actively bleeding up here. That probably wasn't going to go well for him.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:31 pm
"Goaway?" she repeated, slurring the words together as if they were one. "That's an odd name. You just stay still and relax, okay? I know all about patching people up. I'm... kinda good at it." She was nowhere near as good as her mother, but then she hadn't really had all the practice that Velika seemed to have gotten when she and her siblings were children. Careful to make her movements audible, she moved closer to him and began to carefully place the seaweed over his injuries.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:02 pm
Davros flinched as the cold, slimy substance touched his skin. "Owww!" he half growled as he tried to look over his shoulder to try to see what the devil she was doing.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:05 pm
"Oh hush," she told him, belatedly remembering to be sympathetic. She definitely didn't have her mother's patience. "Hold still, you're opening up your wounds again. I'll be done in a jiffy."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:22 pm
"Opening my..." he grumbled. "What are you talking about? Just how many wounds do I have right now?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:46 pm
"A lot! You're covered in blood. I hope it's not all yours," she said, possibly exaggerating a bit, almost conversationally. "I'm almost done."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:13 pm
"Ugh...." Davros groaned and resisted the urge to stretch his wings to relieve the mild itching sensation that was starting to spread beneath his feathers. "Damn walker...damn kepli...I'm never returning to the water as long as I live..."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:46 pm
"Sounds like you have a story to tell!" she placed the last makeshift bandage in place and stepped back to study her work. "There! How does that feel?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:00 pm
"Like I'd rather be dead," he grumbled trying to get a good look at his injuries. "Where did you even come from?" he demanded seeing that they were somehow patched up. He only hoped those wounds wouldn't be infected somehow.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:11 pm
"I was flying overhead when I noticed you lying here. At first I thought you were just napping. But you didn't look very comfortable, and then I noticed the blood, so I came down to check it out."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff