Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
LET ME DRAW YOU! Art freebies!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:47 am
User Image

Hi guys! I can be terribly bored some times and I would like to challenge myself to create more expressive characters so I would like to practice on your characters!

What's the catch?

I only ask for you to answer some questions that I need feedback on as I am trying to make the Chatterbox more fun!

TO BE ELIGIBLE TO GET FREE ART PLS. ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
1. WHat do you think about a new NSTG Art club where members could share their art, have links to their galleries, share tips and tricks, have themed weekly art challenges, etc? Would you be interested to join? Comments and suggestions are welcome.

2. What about an NSTG Photography club where you can share your photos, have weekly photo challenges, share your tips and tricks, etc?

3. Do you have any other suggestions to make the chatterbox more fun?

4. Please put an image reference for what you want to be drawn smile

5. Please quote me, Artistic Wizard smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:48 am
User Image

3 slots available! I will be drawing upper body sketches for now. No mechas please smile I specialize in cute and pin up styles of drawing.  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:51 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:55 am
User Image  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:59 am
User Image
this is a sketch of my face. Art dumping!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:22 pm
Artisitic Wizard"

1. WHat do you think about a new NSTG Art club where members could share their art, have links to their galleries, share tips and tricks, have themed weekly art challenges, etc? Would you be interested to join? Comments and suggestions are welcome.
That's an awesome idea, have an other field of common interest pop with positive attitude! A major suggestion is that people should create their step by step guides. Guides from hand drawn, to digital art, to effects etc. smile

2. What about an NSTG Photography club where you can share your photos, have weekly photo challenges, share your tips and tricks, etc?
I'd say is go for it! Nothing is really stopping you from creating your ideal thread/ space/ page thing xD

I haven't been active for a while, I can't really think of interesting topics to add into the chatterbox, haha.

4. User Image  

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:43 pm
Artistic Wizard
xxx

User Image

1. What do you think about a new NSTG Art club where members could share their art, have links to their galleries, share tips and tricks, have themed weekly art challenges, etc? Would you be interested to join? Comments and suggestions are welcome.
        YES YES YES YES YES, I'd be so psyched to join. Would you make a new subforum for it though? Otherwise I see it getting a little crazy / unorganized. I mean I'm head of a dead guild for avimators, so I know its pretty hard to gather people...
        I don't take pictures, but this sounds interesting!
        Maybe, add more games or something along those lines? I think of chatterbox as games, fun, casual chatting, and other stuff along those lines.
        4. Please put an image reference for what you want to be drawn
        My Friend's TinierMe avi (for her birthday)
        User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:19 am
Lady Lilith Mistfang
Artisitic Wizard"

That's an awesome idea, have an other field of common interest pop with positive attitude! A major suggestion is that people should create their step by step guides. Guides from hand drawn, to digital art, to effects etc. smile

I'd say is go for it! Nothing is really stopping you from creating your ideal thread/ space/ page thing xD

I haven't been active for a while, I can't really think of interesting topics to add into the chatterbox, haha.

4. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
here ya go dear!  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:43 pm
Artistic Wizard

Well, I certainly think it would encourage me, an artist, to be more active within the NSTG. I'd be willing to share tips.

That would be nice, I think.

Not really. If I could think of other forum games, I'd already have posted them up. I suppose I could make a gaming topic if you guys want.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:37 pm
yeah, why not? anyone who wants to: draw me! mrgreen  

Nostalegia Trip

Informer

8,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100

mucholotte

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:58 pm