Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[drp / orp] Stuck (Chance & anyone) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:48 pm
turtle dove

lucyal
Text to Captain Claude:

I'm bored. Come keep me company?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:50 pm
coffee creamers

He probably could have been nicer to Oliver on Twitter, but it was just so easy to watch the myriad of emotions that passed over his face every time something happened that Chance couldn't quite help himself. It wasn't really bullying, since he genuinely did think Oliver was a good kid; but at the same time, it was kind of just an observation of someone extremely emotional from someone extremely non-emotional.

Chance was lying on his back in the hospital bed, holding a notebook in one hand and a pencil in the other, but drawing was a little painful and he had given up for the time being, staring absently at the ceiling - which sadly did not have the same stars as his own room plastered on them.

grey dragon

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:59 pm
turtle dove

kuuropii
Text to Chance:

Some of us have things to do, like not ending up in the infirmary and being bored.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:15 pm
turtle dove

lucyal
Text to Captain Claude:

Bring me some booze when you come?

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:26 pm
turtle dove

What a smug smart a**. She didn't reply to the text after that. Of course she was coming, but that was besides the point.

She briefly contemplated not showing up at all that day, just to stick it to him, but oh well. It took Claude around twenty minutes to show up, because she had to fish for some things. When she did show up, she was carting a bag in one hand, and what appeared to be a small glass box filled with water tucked under her other arm.

The trainee stopped at the foot of his bed, quirking a brow at him.

"What did you do?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:07 pm
Brownie bites

Peyton had promised brownies, and brownies were going to happen. She showed up some time after her last tweet with a small paper plate stacked with four hand made, gooey centered brownies.

"Special delivery!" Just keep putting on a happy face, and everything would eventually be okay. "I hope you're still hungry, but if you're not that's fine, you can save them for later."

She caught sight of the bruise on his forehead and sucked in a breath through her teeth. "Youch."

kuuropii

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:48 am
Checkup

He was one of those Hunters who haunted the infirmary, a ghost doctor that patched wounds and replaced bandaged, making minor check ups and what have you.

Chance. The name was familiar, the face more so. Lex took the man's clipboard in hand, going through the motions of circling things and making small notes. "Mr. Bones. How are we feeling?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:33 am
Marco Polo

Horace sauntered into the room, well, more shuffled than sauntered. His color was fine now, although his eyes remained dull, hollow. But that had nothing to do with his various wounds - bandages crawled across his chest and left shoulder (though those wounds were nearly healed), as well as a heavily bandaged left hand featuring a conspicuously absent ring finger. He looked Chance over critically and plopped into the chair near the bed.

"Did you manage to at least give the monster a heck of a time too?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:20 pm
turtle dove

He knew, mostly from Claude's lack of texting, that she was going to come and visit him. That, and there was no way she was going to let him have the last word, so Chance was quite satisfied in his method of getting her to come and keep him company.

("Smug smart a**" was right.)

"I got into an argument with a beautiful woman," came Chance's answer, by way of explanation. He smiled up at Claude.

"Did you bring me presents?"

lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:22 pm
brownie bites

Peyton's arrival was received with a smile that turned into a slight wince as Chance shifted to try and sit up a bit more. His broken ribs, however, protested violently the movement, and he sank sheepishly back down into the pillows, exhaling a wry breath.

"I never say no to good food, especially when brought to me by a pretty lady," said Chance grandly, and then laughed.

"Yeah, it was quite the, uh, incident. Kind of shameful, really."

beejoux

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:24 pm
checkup

He only vaguely recognized the man as Lex, the one from the mission so long ago. Chance lifted a hand and idly tugged at one of his curls, offering the other hunter a polite smile as he tilted his head to look up at him.

"Just peachy," he said lightly. "With a side of not-so-peachy."

carhop cavalier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:26 pm
marco polo

"You look," said Chance. "terrible. And by that I mean, you look like you had a helluva time worse than I did, which is regrettable, because I'd rather you not be in a state of pain and suffering at all."

He shifted and winced. "Probably not. Actually, all I managed to do was run an arrow through her hand, but I don't think it did much good. What about you? What are you doing in here?"

the semblance of unity

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:59 pm
turtle dove

"You got into an argument?" Claude drawled, her brow arching higher. Disbelief was fluctuated into her even tone. She eyed him for a moment. "She must have hated stars then." Clearly that was the only thing Chance was passionate enough about to get into a fight over.

The trainee then moved around the bed to come up to his side, and she placed the bag down on the bed next to him. "Mn." Claude leaned over him to pull the small wheeled table top over the bed, and it was then she placed the small glass box on top of it. "First, I'm going to show you your legacy." She deadpanned at him.

She pulled the top off the container, and pointed to the seven armed star fish that was currently chilling at the bottom on a flat rock and some faux-sea weed. "This is C.J." A pause. "Short for Chance Junior."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:38 pm
turtle dove

"By argument I mean fight," said Chance, smiling winningly at Claude. "And by woman I mean crazy a** Halloween creature that was probably a reaper. But they do sound alike - and yes, I assume she didn't like stars, which is a shame."

He gave Claude a look that almost bordered on suspicion.

"Legacy?" he repeated, and then stared at the glass case and the creature within it with a look of surprise that melted away a second later into a look of amusement.

"And why exactly is it Chance Junior, pray tell?"

lucyal
for some reason I thought chance jr was a turtle not a starfish which is why this drabble is named turtle dove even though I knew it was a starfish i d e k

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:58 pm
turtle dove

"Wow. Excuse you." Drawled the woman who was standing next to him. "Haunted House duty, mn?" Oddly, she hadn't been assigned Patrol that often, and when she had been, it was fairly uneventful.

As Chance took the time to become acquainted with his legacy, Claude's attention shifted to the other bag, and she started going through it. "Oliver and I agreed it was a fitting name for a starfish." She answered, and next to the small glass container started to place the items she brought him. Three packages of small rum cakes, a small bag of potato chips, a white container, complete with a plastic fork, one can of soda, and one bottle of water.

Claude tapped the white container. "Pasta Primavera. My brother made it." Because Claude's friends didn't get shitty cafeteria food when they were in the infirmary, no, they got gourmet.

kuuropii
vjewjflewk omg ilu. I thought it was called turtle dove because you're classy like that <3

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff