Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Warm Blooded [Wyatt/Zeke] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:46 pm
He'd given the Moon a dubious look when she'd handed him the chart, sure they were messing with him, but he'd been assured that that was not the case. That the information on the chart was accurate. He still had his doubts, even here, it just smacked too close to corny science fiction. Because really, cryogenics?

The moon was shot another look, this one more annoyed, and she shrugged at him, by now used to his less than sunny disposition, and was almost home free before he called her back with a question. "What the ********? This isn't even in the infirmary."

"Labs," she answered shortly, half turning to point down the hall towards the other half of the building. "Near the pod room."

"Uh huh." She was gone, and Zeke blew out a breath through his teeth as he turned and headed down the hall, making his way to the pod rooms.

It was easier than expected, finding the right room, and after a quick chat with one of the techs he was pointed towards a curtained off partition beside the far wall that he assumed had a bed or gurney hidden behind it and the silhouette of a large figure. After offering a nod the the wandered off again, and Zeke was left to his job.

Opening the partition so he could lip inside, Zeke offered a cool, lazy smile to the man inside. "Good morning Sunshine." Somehow he managed to sound both amused and bored. It was a talent.

silent spyxx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:16 pm
"Mornin' yourself," Wyatt greeted back, checking out the new boy in an obvious fashion with a bit lip and waggling brow.

To be fair, he had just spent the past six months as a human popsicle that never got a lick. It had been a long, cold, very cold, so so cold, dry spell and his body heat was finally back to running hot. At this point, every boy that passed by him looked like a talking p***s with limbs.

It was good to be unfrozen and back on the island again, out of the antarctic base. He couldn't recall much from his time there before going under the freeze state, but he knew that substantial time had passed. He thought it would help keep him young, but instead he feels like he just wasted a part of his youth and was eager to make up for that.

"Name's Wyatt, if it ain't on the file. You got a name, doc?" He rested back on the medical bed, posed and ready to be painted like one of his French girls. "I guess you gotta run some more tests on me. I'm feelin' fine, but do what ya need to."

Beejoux

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:39 pm
An auburn brow twitched up at the rather obvious leer, but if it bothered him he it didn't show. If anything the mist seemed to ignore it as hazel eyes dropped to the chart attacked to his clip board. He was reading the patient information, included notes, and the list of vitals he was required to collect before cutting the other man loose to return to his life.

He didn't look up again until Wyatt introduced himself--unnecessary as it was--but when he did it came with an amused smirk as he took in the languid slouch. "Ezekiel."

There was a pause as he consulted the chart again, but after a moment he was drawing the pen out from pen from beneath the clip on his board, hooking a stool with his ankle and drawing it over so he could take a seat on it across from Wyatt. "Just a few standard tests to make sure you're as healthy as you feel, then you're free to go." He was taking it as a good sign the other trainee felt fine. Meant they weren't likely to run into any complications.

Zeke hated complications, they were seldom interesting enough to equal out the hassle.

"You know your name, so that's good. Do you know how old you are, where you were born?" A simple memory test, as he rolled to the side to grab the blood pressure cuff.

silent spy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:06 pm
"I'm Wyatt McCoy, I'm 24, and I'm from Lillian, Texas," he said, as if straight from a Real World audition tape (something he had auditioned for every year). He bent a knee as he rested on the medical bed, being sure to present himself even more flatteringly towards the other male.

"But enough about me. What about you?" he asked with a coy smile, forgetting for a moment that this was a medical check-up. "Or are we still playing doctor? Because I'm game."

There, that was far more appropriate to the situation. Wyatt understood the concept of boundaries.

Beejoux

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:48 pm
His pen scratched across the paper as he added a note, attention all for the chart for a moment, rather than the man flaunting himself on the table. It was bold, that flash of flesh between the white of the hospital gown. Cocky, or just hopeful. It was a little hard to tell.

When he looked up again brows had lifted curiously, features falling into light amusement bordering on boredom. "What about me?" Probably he shouldn't be egging Wyatt on, but these routine check-ups were incredibly dull affairs, and Zeke wasn't about to say no to something that could provide a modicum of entertainment.

"We are still playing doctor, though," he added, pen tip pointing his way before he wheeled closer, pulling the blood pressure cuff along with him. "Soon we get this done, the sooner we're both free to go." What was bedside manner?

Setting the chart in his lap, he held his hand out for Wyatt's arm, attaching the cuff when he was able to.

silent spy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:15 pm
It is fair to say the flesh flashing out from his robe was definitely cocky in nature. There was nothing yet hard to tell about that, but the hardness of things could change.

"Well, s**t, I dunno. Let's start with how ya ended up here?" he questioned. His finger tips just gently grazed Zeke's arm as he presented it for the blood test. "Usually I like to know a thing or two about a guy before I let him cuff me."

If Zeke was wise, the next test would involve Wyatt taking a cold shower alone.

Beejoux

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:33 pm
The pressure cuff was closed, and Zeke shifted the buds of the stethoscope into his ears as he adjusted the little disk over the inside of his elbow. For a moment he was quiet, even as Wyatt leered, even with the comments. Listening to the sound of his pulse as she pumped the cuff full of air and let it out slowly.

When he was finished, apparently satisfied, he made a note on the clipboard before lifting pale eyes back to the man on the bed. "They gave me an offer I couldn't refuse." He sniffed, the twitch of a smile tugging at his lips. "Probably the same offer a lot of folks get. Answers."

Mention of cuffing had the Mist smiling to himself as he wheeled the blood pressure cart away and went for a drawer, pulling out a little rubber hammer.

silent spy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:48 pm
"A good offer, huh? Yeah, they promised me a lot when I signed up for all this s**t," Wyatt started. "They ain't exactly delivered yet."

It was barely the truth - he joined all this craziness for a place of belonging and purpose, but in his time here has done little to make value of any of it or work for anything. He knew he was too blame, but passing the burden off was far more his style. Hence the problem.

He sat up on the medical bed when he saw the little rubber hammer and spread open his legs and pulled up his robe --- only to expose his knee, of course. "Don't pound me too hard. It's been a while."

Beejoux

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:03 pm
"Maybe you should look into that." It was idle, didn't really have a whole lot of meaning behind it. Banter for the sake of banter. He nudged the ground with his foot to wheel himself back over.

The view that presented itself when he turned back to face Wyatt wasn't exactly unappreciated. One of Zeke's brows arched, eyes lifting from his lap to his face. "That so?" A flicker of an easy smirk, then the strike of the little hammer against one of Wyatt's knees.

"Kind of like riding a bike, isn't it? You never really forget."

He checked the other knee, twice. His reflexes seemed to be working just fine, so he made another little note on his clipboard.

"Only a few more, then you can be on your merry way."

silent spy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:00 pm
"I dunno. I doubt I forget, but maybe I could go for some ridin' lessons," he suggested. He was so proud of how subtle his flirtations were. Normally his flirtations were obvious and filled with crass innuendo. Maybe being frozen for half a year had some positive benefits!

"What's next? Probing?"

Beejoux

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:20 pm
Or maybe Wyatt just didn't know the definition of the word subtle.

"Not yet. That's last." If by probing he meant begin stuck with a needle. Probably that wasn't what he was after. Ah well. Instead Zeke held up the otoscope by way of explanation, hitting the little switch on the side to turn the light on.

He had to stand for this, and move closer--very nearly between Wyatt's knees. One hand held top and bottom lid of first one eye, then the next as he peered into them.

It was a short test, and just like with every other, he made a note before moving on. A little plastic cone was added to the end of the otoscope, and Zeke tugged the other man around by the top of his ear so he could peek there as well. One, then the other.

silent spy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:38 pm
The tests seemed to be done now - and he had been subtle for far too long. Now it was time to make a move. He knew Zeke wanted it - why else would he look into his eyes like that during that eye ******** the tests," he dismissed as undid the knot in the back of his robe, letting it fall as he wrapped his legs around Zeke's waist and pulled him in closer. He threw an arm around him in attempt to toss him down onto the medical bed and straddle him.

Beejoux

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:51 pm
Considering how very forward Wyatt had been for the entirety of the exam, Zeke probably should have expected something like this. All the warning signs were there, he'd just assumed this patient would act very much like every other sad sack he was tasked to deal with.

Lay there and moa-

Wait.

Possibly he could have stopped this the moment he realized what Wyatt intended--tossed him on the floor, pining an arm behind his back--but the other man had moved fast, catching eke off guard. He was used to Ever, used to being the one in control. This was a bit outside his depth.

So he wound up up on his back, on the bed, with a naked man sitting on top of him. there were, he mused internally, worst ways to end a shift.

silent spy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:23 pm
A short time later...*
* but not much longer; it had been six months...

This was normally the part where Wyatt would put back on his clothes, but all he had was a robe, which kind of felt pointless now. Besides, it did nothing but cover up all his best areas. With the long overdue necessity of ending the dry spell out of the way, he was ready to get his personal belongings back (particularly his hat), and hopefully score a cigarette as well. There was nothing better than a cigarette after...a series of health exams.

"So am I all healthy, doc?" he teased as he sat back up onto the medical bed, leaving one hand lingering on Zeke's body. "And if so, you got any cigs on ya?"

It was becoming another long overdue necessity, ranking up there with a cold beer, a good steak, and a long nap. He had been frozen for too long, and it was time to get back to some normalcy soon.

Beejoux

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:32 pm
It just so happened Zeke did have a cigarette. A pack, in fact. At some point his resolve regarding nicotine had shattered under Ever's influence. Not that the Life had ever pushed them on him, but he often tasted of smoke, and he'd found himself craving that taste when Ever had gotten hurt.. Regardless, he had fallen back into the habit, albeit not quite so feverishly.

Catching one between his own lips, he offered the pack out as he kindled the end into a glowing cherry and pulled in a long lungful of smoke. It plumed out as he spoke. "Healthy enough. Though you might wanna hit the track, you're stamina is a little lacking ." There was a bite to it. Teasing banter,that proceeded the smug curl of his lips.

They were lucky they hadn't been interrupted by one of the Life techs. Surely these sorts of check ups didn't usually run this long. Zeke pulled in another drag before sitting up.

The clipboard, resting on the little cart beside the bed, was retrieved, and Zeke slipped the pen free, clicking the top. Lips pursed thoughtfully, he made a note in the additional comments section of the cart.

silent spy

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces