[PRP]Flawed {Inside}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:32 pm
This is a Private Roleplay between Bronislav Sorko and Chromaggia.

User Image User Image

Teepees: Thalea | Musicaloner7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:36 pm
"Be bad, not good. Don't allow your pathetic angeni blood to dilute the strong Kalona blood. You are the daughter of Sikine, the one who desires to rid the world of angenis," her voice echoed out eerily into the silent woods. It did not matter how hard she worked to fix her flaws, her angeni blood for Chromaggia knew that her father despised her. When she looked into his eyes, she knew he only saw what she lacked. The wicked heart of his true spawn. Perhaps he saw her mother in her, who was nothing but a pathetic weakling desperate for love. Maggia had vague memories of her mother and it was because of those flashes of happiness she would never be completely evil as her father wished.

With a sigh the young filly cast her gaze around the woods, she was alone. Breath was off doing some task for father, Roslyn and Ksiyemoshun Sikteqqiye were probably right by Sikine's side, for they were his favorites. Not showing the taint of angeni.

How could she be more like them? What did she need to do? How was she to be more evil? It did not seem like her siblings were willing to take the time and teach her, she had to learn on her own and show them that she was not a weakling.

musicaloner7

Thalea

Devoted Mage

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:19 pm
Thalea

The large stallion walked with pride and confidence through the wood, serpentine like tongue curling and brushing along the exterior of his lips to clean what was no longer there. A fine feast had been caught and enjoyed, something actually meeting his ever high standards, and now a long drink was in order to wash it down. But he was beginning to find that quality was hard to find in these repulsive lands... nothing like the beautiful, crisp, clean ponds and waterfalls back at his home. Nor the fermented berries that could be mixed with it, and provide a tantalizing taste that made one yearn for more. No... those sorts of things were not available to him here. It was quite bothersome. These Soquili clearly had no sense of dignity, or class, out here... but what could you expect from peasants.

His massive wings were folded neatly along his smooth back, his gait slow and casual, nose lifted to inhale and hunt out the scent of water. There were hints of it in the air, some of it the natural humidity, but others giving trails to larger sources. Split tail coiled and wound as though it had a mind of its own, while his glowing eyes stared critically through the thickening trees, mostly towards remnants of other Soquili and their waning scents.... but... there was one.

It was fresh, and pungent, making the bridge of his nose wrinkle in distaste. What was that awful cologne.... it wasn't one he was used to, that's for sure. But it was near... and that in itself, was worth of him investigating to either dispose of it, or sneer at. Perhaps a carcass leftover, but there was no sign of blood. And there, just beyond a heaving oak, was the foal. Bronislav stopped slowly in his tracks, vibrant lavender eyes narrowing with distaste, his lips lowering into a clear look of disapproval.

A child. How repulsive...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:02 pm
Her kalona/angeni wings fluttered as strange sensation tickled down her spine. She could not describe the feeling, but something was off, it was almost as if she was being watched. Quickly her silver eyes scanned the surrounding woods; a flash of color that did not belong in the forest drew her eye. It was teal with white spots, with pale golden locks. Soon she was able to see the entire stallion; his mouth was set in a disapproving snarl. It was a common reaction to her presence; she had seen the same look upon her father and his other kalona minions. She was slowly getting used to the looks of disappointment, but it still irked her. She was trying to diminish her angeniness. It was just hard to do when half of your wings were feathered like the angenlic species of soquili.

Chromaggia had to speak carefully, due to her mouth being halfway sewn shut. She could not remember why her mouth was that way, did she do something and it was punishment for her crimes? That made the most sense, “Hello.” Wait, was that too nice? What was one supposed to say when a soquili came into her personal space? “What do you want?” Was that better? She doubted it, but it was too late now, the words were already out of her mouth.

musicaloner7

Thalea

Devoted Mage

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:43 pm
Thalea

He stared at the junior unblinking, inspecting her with a so very judgmental gaze, it could probably be felt thick in the air between them. What.... was this monstrosity of a mix breed...? He certainly wasn't one to be against the combining of breeds, however this was... not appealing to the eyes at all. Far too many wings, and two sets pointlessly placed... what... was on its mouth?

His attention honed in straight to her mouth and the odd lines that ran along it, taking a few slow steps forward to gain a better look. Eyes narrowing even further to try and figure out the strangeness, and make some sort of sense from it, he gave a dismissive snort as he realized it was some sort of stitching. Goodness, how morbid... had this things parents done this to it? Well clearly they'd given her this form, so it couldn't be too off the mark. As the foal spoke, he locked onto her silvery eyes with his own, chest inflating and head rising in a very entitled manner, "Watch your tone, child." he retorted firmly, his deep voice ringing with confidence, "I've no reason to disclose to the likes of you my reasonings for being here. However..." he advanced closer, peering down his nose at her, " What is a whelp like you doing alone in a place like this? Have you been left for dead. I'm assuming?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:57 pm
He drew closer into her personal space, she wanted to back away but she knew that would show weakness and weakness was a sign of the light. Her wings shook as she took a bold stance; she was not going to move from her current spot, no matter how close the stallion came. Father would become proud of her and the first step in gaining his approval would be dealing with this pure kalona, who was everything she was not. It made her furious that without trying he could be just what her father wanted, while she constantly had to work at being wicked. So perhaps she had been rude, even rude in the wicked sense. Where does one draw the line between manners and wickedness? All this was starting to cause her head to throb.

Chromaggia glared up at the stallion when he spoke the last words, she had been rude and now he was repaying her lack of manners with a barb of his own. “I have not been left for dead!” Even though her leg was already starting to decay, but that was not the point she was trying to make, “My family knows exactly where I am. I am here to learn how to be wicked and less good. I do it to make my father proud of me and so I can gain status among his army!” Her voice was coming out in ragged whispers as she tried to get around the mouth being sown shut scenario. It was hard to yell when your mouth refused to move in certain ways.

musicaloner7

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas